Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Eric is such a loser with his twin bed.  "Don't let the bed bugs bother you, Leida. Meaning, don't overreact to them."

What? He's got bed bugs and knowingly put someone in the bed?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Eric has traits of a heavy drinker, he just wants to zone out and ignore Leida, and doesn't care if he lives in a dump.

I was thinking the same thing. 

He deceived Leida! And when she got upset and was pouring her shallow heart out to him, he just stared ahead blankly, waiting for the noise to stop. He figured that he knew she would squawk, but he just didn't realize how much. He could have cared less about her or what she was feeling.  He didn't try to connect with her or soothe her feelings. He was just waiting for the noise to stop.

The only thing that got his attention was when she said she might want to go back. That got her an irritated look from him. Like, he spent all this money (by his 'standards') for nightly p*ssy and she was going to get back on a plane with it and fly home. That irritated him.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Doesn't Eric owe Leida's parents a dowry as well? LMAO. Good luck with that. Maybe they can deflate the air couch and take that?

Makes things a lot easier when you have to get out of town quickly to escape the collection agency.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Jimmy Dean making these sausage commercials from The Great Beyond? 

Wait, he died? I had no idea. Maybe he’s cloned himself, like Frank Perdue. (I need proof those are his son and grandson and not human and chicken cell paired beings).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

He deceived Leida! And when she got upset and was pouring her shallow heart out to him, he just stared ahead blankly, waiting for the noise to stop. He figured that he knew she would squawk, but he just didn't realize how much. He could have cared less about her or what she was feeling.  He didn't try to connect with her or soothe her feelings. He was just waiting for the noise to stop.

You nailed it. When I was younger I dated an alcoholic (was too naive at first to realize he was) and he would always say "I just want peace" which meant he just wanted to drink and not have anyone bother him, he wanted me around as long as I was quiet and did what he wanted. 

• Love 13

I went to the club a few times before I got married.  Everyone grinds up on everyone.  No one every asked me.  That's why I stopped going.  The last time I went with my girlfriends to something like that I was engaged.  Guys danced with me.  I told my fiance.  He didn't care because it was just dancing and that was it.  If you are in a good relationship it isn't a big deal.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You nailed it. When I was younger I dated an alcoholic (was too naive at first to realize he was) and he would always say "I just want peace" which meant he just wanted to drink and not have anyone bother him, he wanted me around as long as I was quiet and did what he wanted. 

I'm in the middle of a divorce from one of the identical peace-wanting army.

No sorrys needed, he's a 5'9" anus.

• Love 9

Yes,  they were at a club. Fiances at a club. Newly-together. Jon could have, for this one night introducing 'Nanda to the scene,  sat his ass down for one DJ spin. 

But then,  I'm a hot-head, lol!

It was a Brunette vs. Blonde thang. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani. He did not put the baby in danger on purpose. He was trying to help. She's just looking for an excuse to dump him. 

Agree 1000%.  She wants Asuelu gone , the kid to herself and to get back to her sister

• Love 17