Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ALittleShelfish said:

WHAT?! I have to wait til February here in PA to pull up my Cookie Finder app and find someone selling them.  (My coworkers' kids have either aged out or dropped out of scouting.  MUCH TO MY COOKIE ADDICTION DISMAY.)

I'm afraid if I order SamWahs I won't get my beloved GS cookies!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just got my cookies (coworker's daughter is a scout)...I ordered them early October.  Are there two cookie seasons?

Mrs. Floatingbison says there's only one cookie season, but there's a preorder period.   

She also says you can get Samoans year round, but they're Keebler brand Samoans.

• Love 3

Uhh ... so is Eric going to put the parents into a tent in the alley?

ETA: Nope, just spending money on an apartment. That could have gone to a flight from NYC to Wisconsin. What a maroon.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t watch this show but man, those kids seem sooooo annoying! 

At the beginning of the season they set their new house on fire or something and they were running out of it, but I don't think that it stayed on fire or whatever.

I got the impression that they don't always handle things well.

Guess I should have tuned in for that.

• Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I do the ebates thing, but 1% is not much back during the busy holiday season.

I just got $38 bucks. I have actually made a good amount of cash back from it: $600 bucks over 3 years using it.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We just watched a couple of hours of the latest season of Great British Baking Show.  And going from the sublime to the ridiculous, we will now watch a couple of hours of 90DF.

Some might describe our taste in television entertainment as weird.  We prefer the term "eclectic."

I watched GBBS today too.  I'm ready for the shit storm now.

• Love 5
Just now, For Cereals said:

The kids don’t sell them at the grocery store or dispensaries like they do here?  

I've only seen them at Walmarts and on random places where they set up a folding table and have the kids jumping in front of traffic with neon cardboard signs.  

Ironically, Samoas are my faves.  If they named them Asuelus, I'd order twice as many.

• Love 7

As a former woman Marine who experienced some shit while i was in in, Eric creeps me out. Im really glad I didnt serve with him. I feel like he would have been one of those Marines that made life tough for women.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 22

It really bugs me that Steven is making the birth process all about him.  He is in a Russian hospital, he should be worried about the mother and baby's care more than where he is during the birth, that place really did look a bit dirty.  The best was when Steven was told to wait in a certain room in English and then they cut to him saying how he cannot understand the nurses.  

It also bugs me that Larissa said she has to stay home all day with Debbie, why doesn't she go for a walk around the neighborhood or go to the local YMCA and work out or take a class or something.  BTW, horrible, unflattering onsie she had on for furniture shopping. 

Why don't these foreign fiances ever contribute to the K1 process or any part of the process.

Eric is going from one safe house to another.  He needs to keep the ex wife away from the new wife to be until things get settled.

All of these family meet ups are all so awkward it is hard to watch.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Kalani has such a smug condescending way of saying everything. Did she just say she had no job? 

That's because her asshole father probably spent his life telling everyone he'll kick their ass if they disrespect her. So of course she thinks she can do anything she wants. Entitled bitch.

4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

PASS ME A SLEEVE OF SAMOAS

Um, that's SOW-MWAHs. Every time Kalani says that I want to smack her.

If I told my parents with a pissed off face to Shh like that 7 Little Johnsons punk did, they would have slapped the shit out of me. I wanted to totally smack that disrespectful brat.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Different stores have different rates. I frequently get 5% off, especially with QVC.

"I always wanted to be a doctor in America. You can make a lot of really good money here."  Yeah, lady. I want you looking at my lab results just thinking about how much you can make off of me and my insurance. Maybe you can pretend to have an interest in the patient.  That's enough for me. Take your family and go back to Indonesia. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

As a former woman Marine who experienced some shit while i was in in, Eric creeps me out. Im really glad I didnt serve with him. I feel like he would have been one of those Marines that made life tough for wome .

My daughter was a Marine too. Good for you.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

No Sgt. Baker yet? 

He's busy chatting with the folks at USAA. They really care about him.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

8 hours ago, PityFree said:

I just got $38 bucks. I have actually made a good amount of cash back from it: $600 bucks over 3 years using it.

I've been on Ebates for years. I've made almost $2000 back over the years. 

Gawd, this gathering is cringeworthy. 

Eric really is an idiot. Does he not realize that Leida will tell her parents all about the hovel he lives in? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

It is weird that Eric's ex-wife even wanted to be at the welcoming party. It's weird that he invited her and weird that she wanted to be there.

Maybe she wanted to meet the woman who will be step mom to her kids? She was kind of in a no win situation. It’s awkward if she goes but if she says no Eric can turn it around on her.

• Love 8