Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Gen X fist bump!

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m sure we will see some edgy bi kissing. As a gen xer I’m so over posing millienials 

Gen X here too!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

It is like wearing a hot cloud parka with a hood...you broast in your own juices until you have the relief of a cool shower and clean dry clothes...and then hot sweaty cycle starts again...

That's why they take a few showers throughout the day in the Philippines. It's a necessity.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I have, but I didn't think people did that anymore.  My grandmother had a brush, comb and hand mirror set that were lovely.  The mirror and brush had her initials engraved on them.  I still have the hand mirror.

But it was hers!! Not her ex's.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

When he was screaming in the market, "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?" He was loud and embarrassing...and sounded dumb.

Our definitions of "screaming" differ! Anyway, now we know the context: Ed was dying of the heat and humidity and just wanted to buy and GTHO of there!

• Love 5

Even as a fake crying, bad song writing, celibate closeted bisexual "influencer" with giant boobs and spotty vocal fry going to see her "soulmate" on the other side of the world, Stephanie is boring AF

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

Even as a fake crying, bad song writing, celibate closeted bisexual "influencer" with giant boobs and spotty vocal fry going to see her "soulmate" on the other side of the world, Stephanie is boring AF

I can visualize in 15-20 years Stephanie's going to be the new Darcey.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
32 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That was my impression too, they are friends but they both like the air time

Yes, I got best friend vibes the first time I saw them. They reminded me of my best friend and me.

(We met as teenagers, so the giddy conversation is familiar, lol.)

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, I've heard of problems contemplating the concept of pumpkin pie, in the UK also.

I tried it on my first thanksgiving here, had to politely dispose of it in my napkin, and don’t start me on sweet tea.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Dude, too early in the relationship for fart jokes.

I still hate farting and I've been with my significant other for almost 12 years, it's a big turn off for me when men do it on purpose. I always tell him "you wouldn't do that with some new chick you just met"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I can visualize in 15-20 years Stephanie's going to be the new Darcey.

You are probably right.

Good night til next time, if there is a next time.   And stay healthy everyone!!!!! 

• Love 7