Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? My son's gf is sweet, smart, pretty, and is nuts about him. If ONLY he would find a bleached blond shrew who wants to control his every move! 

Your son sounds like an intelligent and well adjusted human being looking for an equal partner, not a Barbie. 🙂 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Eat cheese and watch a movie. Well, right now this girls life is more exciting than mine. 

Its what we all will be doing during this crisis! Also, cheese, yum.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Oh shit!  Big Ed is wilting before our eyes.  He is going to be a puddle of mayo is a few minutes. 

That sweat stained shirt is not a good look. And I bet he's only spent like 10 US dollars on the three bags their holding. 

Edited by kendi
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Didn’t Avery get pregnant by her ex after just a month or two of knowing him? Was that within the mandatory spiritual-level wait period?

I'm guessing they were soulmates, who had a really strong connection. 

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Its what we all will be doing during this crisis! Also, cheese, yum.

Hey, at least she has cheese. Sadly, I have no cheese. But I'm baking like a deranged grandma so there's that. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not trying to be funny or mean, but does Ashe have Grave’s Disease? He appears to have a disorder. I hope he checks it out.

I think he’s attempting to seem sincere while spewing a bunch of bullshit that he figures will get her to take her pants off. 

• Love 6
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

Varya I think you were getting a little ahead of yourself.  Saving up to move to America and you hadn’t even met dude in person.

She might be, but credit to her for having her own money and a plan and not relying on her much older American fiancee to handle everything financially. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ummm black roses = serial killer and I am sooooooo sure she dumped him for caring too much. Don't buy it.

Yeah, he cared too much....about boning other chicks.  

I wonder how many women ash is stringing along and if he warned them he would be on this show just for his career? 

She is silly for thinking that big sudden emotions from a guy who is a "relationship coach" isn't just part of a game he plays with a lot of women desperate to be loved. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ummm black roses = serial killer and I am sooooooo sure she dumped him for caring too much. Don't buy it.

Black roses?! do they have an Addams family fetish? 

I just can't deal with Lisa and Sojaboy.  He must really want that green card really, really, really bad to put up with her monitoring his phone. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I hate the name "Ash." I ask you, did Scarlett ever say, "Ash Wilkes"? No, she did not!

Ash flows nicely into Ash-hole, which she is guaranteed to be calling him before very long. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4