Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Not saying bi girl come-lately doesn’t have a serious health condition but if she can travel she can get a job. She seems to be the the kind that milks it when it suits her. All that aside, she’s a bore. 

• Love 7

I come back to a reset thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello friends....I've missed you.  I have not come back with a big belly a little bit....

I can't believe she didn't get her hair done before she left....and a rewax I hope....

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Flying to meet her fiance for the first time, who's like 30 years younger, and she couldn't be bothered to get her roots done and a trim? 

But she sprang for a BRAZILAN!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Babyloves. I found you. I thought you guys were hiding from me behind the airport column like Mohammed.

Other Usman has such a nice face. He looks like The Game if The Game we’re not gross. If I wasn’t convinced that he’s a scammer, I’d want him to date my baby cousin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK I really like Lisa's top. Its a thousand times better than anything Angie wore. 

On the plus side, Lisa wasn't a sweaty mess with pit stains.

But both her and Usuman are both gross. They are using eachother. Meh. As long as they know it.

• Love 7

It broke my heart when Avery put her baby in her dad’s car. If she’s really not getting child support she needs to pursue that. 
Why is she covering the sole cost of the ticket? She mentioned again it was a lot of money for her. She’s is a hot mess. 

• Love 7

Stephanie is so disrespectful to her mom!  

Who was there taking care of you when you were sick?

You are snapping at your mom....for caring about your health during travels???

Then lie to them about your bisexuality...??? 

While everyone probably knows on your You Tube channel!

I hate this chick already!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Flying to meet her fiance for the first time, who's like 30 years younger, and she couldn't be bothered to get her roots done and a trim? 

She took care of the IMPORTANT hair 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I come back to a reset thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello friends....I've missed you.  I have not come back with a big belly a little bit....

I can't believe she didn't get her hair done before she left....and a rewax I hope....

Rewax? Pffft! She probably looks like she has a hedgehog in a leg lock. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Not sure how Usman and friends were bamboozled from the "waist up" video chat of her that they thought she was hourglass shaped.  If anything the camera adds some weight so she should appear a bit thinner in person.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

And put on some contacts. And some makeup. And lose 75 pounds. And quit smoking. And raise that voice an octave. And get a better personality.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It broke my heart when Avery put her baby in her dad’s car. If she’s really not getting child support she needs to pursue that. 
Why is she covering the sole cost of the ticket? She mentioned again it was a lot of money for her. She’s is a hot mess. 

From the west coast you can get a tix for about $1000

2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Rewax? Pffft! She probably looks like she has a hedgehog in a leg lock. 

I don't think she sprung for a rewax so it was all for nothing LOL.  Usman is going to be disappointed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2