Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

You know, Angela’s always yammering on about her right to do this and that, her family’s right to attend the wedding etc. 

What about the minor’s rights when he was sexually assaulted by your daughter, Ang? Where were his rights? I mean WTF!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Gobi said:

Bleak should have saved some money and just bought a blowup doll.

Silicon is a more stable material.  He made the right choice. 

Just LOL at production desperately trying to make Blake/Jasmine interesting by adding more of his friends.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I kind of want to see Grangela go to the Embassy cause a stink and be arrested in Niageria.

Omg, this would be champagne tv! Can you imagine her cigarettes and fried hair being flung everywhere. I need this in my life

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

I am in my (*cough) late 40's and if I ever get remarried it would be something small and casual with probably only my daughter there. Angela needs to cut the bull about having this huge wedding with all her relatives there, this is not her first time at the rodeo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am in my (*cough) late 40's and if I ever get remarried it would be something small and casual with probably only my daughter there. Angela needs to cut the bull about having this huge wedding with all her relatives there, this is not her first time at the rodeo.

I’d hope you would FaceTime it with us your pt family 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

We’re only an hour in? This show is dragging...

All these couples are so boring. Even Grangelasaurus's potty mouth and bullying, and Mahkull's masochism, have gotten boring. And I think the Greenwich trio break the bore-ometer, as do those two hounds sniffing each other's butts, I mean pits, down the road at JFK and the Casa Shed.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3