Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go. Angela will blame Michael for his visa being denied. 

Yep and i feel that it wouldn't have made a difference if he mentioned the engagement ceremony or not.

People can stage that crap.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Can we also send Angela for a proper bra as well?

One of the women who is on Pillow Talk had that bra store and show on TLC. why hasnt she been brought in to do a bra intervention? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Angela is such a control freak. An engagement party is not going to make a difference. She probably makes very little money and has a houseful of dependents. That should make the biggest impact. And how can we forget that her daughter is in prison.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Angela is such a control freak. An engagement party is not going to make a difference. She probably makes very little money and has a houseful of dependents. That should make the biggest impact. And how can we forget that her daughter is in prison.

Bingo, the daughter in prison is a huge red flag.

• Love 7

Just poppin in here to say wtf no way Botox can do that sort of heavy lifting. She had to have had a neck lift of some sort? I can still see sagging but it's tightened up enough that I'm doubting her botox explanation unless it came from a genie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

And this, my friends, is how you drive your guy away in 48 hours. Jesus, he arrived ready to marry her. She did every single thing she could to persuade him to dump her. She's got another guy who's a surer thing waiting in the wings. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 17

The sad part is that I get her point. Many marriage students are arranged, in which as a couple gets to know each other, then they grow to love each other. But, Mike is  coming from a place where he wants to be in love before he gets married.  Walk away, man. Walk away! 

Edited by hula-la
I couldn’t remember their names
  • Love 8