Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Oh, now we're cutting through the ol' crap cake now... she's been married before.  Except are there really arranged marriages in Brazil?

I read a stat once that stated that over 50% of marriages worldwide are arranged. Have no idea where I read it. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she quoting such an astronomical amount for catering? They haven't even discussed a menu yet? 

It is all fake, asking what she wants in her bouquet, not showing photo's of examples, not even looking for an event space, who is officiating, what date are they thinking of, what time of day, ugh, those planners are either so fake or totally suck at their job.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

This guy is the absolute ultimate douchebag.  Like, the grand poobah of all douchebags.

Yeah he’s just a big gross slime ball. Why is he always...sweaty? He looks unhealthy  he’s going to look like Annie’s husband in a few years. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is all fake, asking what she wants in her bouquet, not showing photo's of examples, not even looking for an event space, who is officiating, what date are they thinking of, what time of day, ugh, those planners are either so fake or totally suck at their job.

Fake fake fake. 

The only reason they are there is to ask Julianna is this was her first marriage.  

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she quoting such an astronomical amount for catering? They haven't even discussed a menu yet? 

15 k to feed 30 people!!!  
10k is the planners fee!! I bet Michael was hoping to spend way less than 10k in all.

But at least they won’t fight about sending money to Brazil. Neither has any intention of helping them out. I’ll bet she hasn’t even told them she’s getting married. 

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

There it is.....her family wants the money. Didn't Julianna meet him when she was 19? Was she still married?

Supposedly, Juliana has been modeling around the world and she was living in London.....modeling!

She went back to Brazil to work on her visa.....because, visas like these have to come from your home country.  

I think.  Not 100%  sure for this type of visa.  Because, if I wanted to extend a visa abroad I had to leave the country and start at my country of origin....which was USA.

The first marriage sounded like she was gold digging....but, the guy did not spend any money on her.....so, she divorced him.

Juliana sounds very money hungry......but, she has some guilt and also does not want to scare Michael ....that he needs to support her family.

She is very calculating with his money.

She has a plan to take it and divorce him!  🤣

• Love 5
Just now, Rabithed said:

Yeah he’s just a big gross slime ball. Why is he always...sweaty? He looks unhealthy  he’s going to look like Annie’s husband in a few years. 

At least David poor has a personality, Michael is just a pervy old man

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Maybe he should take all that money and buy a 4-door vehicle so his poor kids aren't always getting shoved in the back seat of a coupe.  I suspect they aren't done growing.  Oh wait, that wouldn't be Sexy enough for sexy midlife crisis Michael.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This wedding planning is ridiculous.  We had a great wedding planner for our daughter's wedding a few years ago. 

I would think they could have it in the garden with plan b to have it inside in case of rain.  Rent 50 nice chairs for outdoors.  Have a nice buffet.  Have it at noon with luncheon foods.  Have it at 2 pm with just lighter refreshments.    If you want a big wedding and don't have the time, go to the courthouse and get married, then have the "wedding" six months later.  This seems so fake.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Exactly. When I went to the florist to order my flowers he had a total spaz because I breezed in with a picture, and said "I'd like this". He thought I needed to sit down, look at pictures, spend an hour discussing. These "planners" in Connecticut saying "so, do you want white flowers, pink? Oh, and catering for 40 people will be $15000", without a lot of fuss and visual aids? Feh. Sharp's really phoning it in. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I couldn't agree more!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

At least David poor has a personality, Michael is just a pervy old man

Oh yes. I don’t mind him or Annie. I felt a bit bad bringing him up...but the snark in me reared it’s snarky head! 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1