Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Ok at least Rebecca's explanation for why she told him about the relationship with a woman makes sense.

She asked him how he views lesbians, and he said "In HD."

• LOL 15
Just now, Frozendiva said:

You can buy them all year round in small bags here. The Christmas green and red and white ones should be out in a week or so.

We are going to have awful weather for Halloween... clearance candy!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m emailing Zeees family to tell them. My son is taking Arabic so look out Becky with the bad hair

You're just trying to break them up so you can have him all to yourself. Brilliant. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Why doesn't Avery drop her wisdom on Jenniffffer for saying she would take off her jacket if a man told her not to...even in a conservative foreign country?   Do we respect the culture or do we should Rah Women?   Avery?  Care to weigh in?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:
6 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Zied’s rocking that mullet! 😎

Think Billy Ray Cyrus with a hookah.

Achy Breaky Snark.

(Haven’t watched a minute of this tonight but snuck in to read some comments.) 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Becky's friend? What the heck, anybody who was on the show 5 minutes is getting a walk on. 

Looks that way.  And everyone who was just mentioned like Jesse.

Is this the friend who couldn't find Zeid's work history?

• Love 3

Holy crap! they really are doing three hours tonight! I thought for sure the last hour would be pillow talk.  Don’t these people realize we have jobs???

What??? they’re still having a pillow talk after this????

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

If everyone in your life is telling you it’s a bad idea, Rebecca, you just might want to listen to them!

She needs to learn her own lessons and resolve karma..... no many times she has to stay in detention and marry the same guy.

• Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

Holy crap! they really are doing three hours tonight! I thought for sure the last hour would be pillow talk.  Don’t these people realize we have jobs???

What??? they’re still having a pillow talk after this????

This show is quickly becoming a full time job!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Avery has words for Maria. 

WHERE IS ANGELA??

Angela left not sure if it was her idea or if she was asked to leave, but she's gone, which I'm kind of bummed about I wanted to see how much else she could fit inside her bra.....

• LOL 3
Just now, hula-la said:

I feel bad for Zied, as he’s trying so hard to concentrate on what people are saying (as his English is not that strong). 

Could they not get an interpreter?  I really think they should give them to all the people who are native speakers of English.  Even the most fluent ones, probably have trouble in this type of situation.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3