Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Summit & Jenny......are a plant....???

Like Maria and Ceasar..?!

This story is  beyond crazy!

WOW!  These young Tunisian dudes are mouthy AF!!!!!  

This is exactly how Mohammed (Danielle’s Tunis hunny) acted. 

I guess....it is more obvious now that Aladin wants to come to America.....using, Laura.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Some Meat lies <smile> very well <smirk><giggle>. 

I really do not like Jenny any more. She is a bad person. 

I bet she forges checks like Dinyell, but Dinyell did better than Jennay because Mo looks better than Scum meat and his squirrel cheeks

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I don't get why Daughter Jenny and Husband/WifeDaugher Jenny didn't light into Sumit.  He's scamming their mom!   It's outrageous what he's getting away with.

Because they know she's in on it.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I do like the red eyeshadow, but it is distracting for the show.

Aren't there laws in India against homewreckers? Be careful Jenny...it's not admirable to steal another woman's husband. You could get hurt.

• Love 7

Sumit and Jihoon are one and the same. He’s lied to Deavan all the time she was in the US. He told told her he had a place for them and she bought tickets for her and the two babies to go to S Korea and now he tells her he did nothing. He’s playing up that his mom doesn’t like Deavan  hoping she will stay in the US or leave S Korea again. He doesn’t want the responsibility just the  ass. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why are they not all on stage together? Is it to stop a brawl with the skipper and tiff? Backstage bitching isn’t entertaining 

Tiffany has something to say about all the deadbeat dudes.

Then Ronald was cheering her on.....

’Get ‘em, Baby!

WTF?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 4

Upon further reflection, Jenny may not have dementia, but may be a chronic stoner. She looks like one of the chicks from Cheech & Chong flicks.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Shawn is terrible and whoever directed this mess should be fired with a quickness. So much fodder for snark and draaaaaamaaaa, and the joy has been squished out of it. By joy I mean Snark Opportunities. 

Get Pole to run off the stage and down fifth avenue.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

At least Pole isn't judging like some of these other pots calling the kettle black

And he asked a better question than the host. Wish he would have asked about kids, too.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Hey Jenny - Have you ever heard the saying "if he will do it with you, he will do it to you"?

I think the two of them love the drama and tragedy of it all. I suspect if the path was cleared for them to be together, it won't last.

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I really do not like Jenny any more. She is a bad person. 

I can't believe when this mess started I was thinking the India part would be like the Exotic Marigold Hotel and this Dec-May couple relationship might work.

All I want to do is strangle Jenny with one of those scarves until she decides to dump Summit.

How can she ever believe what he says.  I do wish he had been asked about children, and I am not too sure I believe he will get divorced.  I was somewhat surprised that he didn't say Jenny would be in danger so they will have to more to the USA.

Jenny has invested 7 years out of 62 with this horrid little man.   She will continue to me needy and he will tire of her.  And my stone cold card hopes that happens sooner rather than later.

Christina this show isn't about you so you don't need go sit cuddled up with Jen. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, Jenny. You two are a pair of star crossed lovers. Like Billy Bigelow and Julie Jordan in Carrousel. Jesus Christ. 

Wow, we cover everything on this board. Carousel! The Shirley Jones-Gordon MacCrae production was the best.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Upon further reflection, Jenny may not have dementia, but maybe a chronic stoner.

She's definitely an old hippie.

(And I covet all the gorgeous printed cotton tops she wore in India)

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Jenny is an embarrassment to all American women, making excuses for this deadbeat.  "It's his culture, it's an arranged marriage." 

It's not HER culture and she shouldn't put up with his nonsense.

I’m not embarrassed by her. She makes her own poor decisions, nothing to do with me, the USA, women kind or love. There are lots of women in the US making stupid decisions (Love after Lock up). Women have been making excuses for men since Eve took the rap for Adam eating that damn apple.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3