Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

He fancies himself more like Colin Firth...my ass.....

Tom fancies himself as "Fitz William Darcy?"  Perish the thought. On his best day, Tom couldn't compete with Colin on his worst.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Either she just cuts her losses.

Or puts up with the sexless relationship, even stroking his ego a bit to get the K1, have a side piece    kick and then divorce him once the green card is in.

And gets her marriage annulled after a couple of years due to the marriage not being consummated. 

• Love 8
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Spill

She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.  Her ex was on The Batcheorette show and recommended her to the producers.    

A month later one of the producers was casting for a High School Reunion reality show and wanted her on it, even though she didn’t graduate from that high school.

Its really all about who you know to get on these shows.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I have a friend who was flown to LA and made the second to last cut for The Batchelor.  She failed the psychology interview. 

??Are there contestants that PASS the psych interview??

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ben acts like it's life or death that he get married. Something in the milk isn't clean.

He’s horny but super religious. Like a teen who gets married at 16 and brags about how they waited until marriage?

Unless we find out he’s a ho.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I bought the same succulent planter.  A gardener I am not.  I’ll pray for yours if you pray for mine. 

The key to succulents is plenty of sun, and don't overwater. Benign neglect is the way to success. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Teem did everything possible to sabotage this relationship. No affection, no sex, not even oral or fooling around sex, being too tired and scare to explore new things with Jeniffer, too tired to explore Jeniffer, too tired to buy a new new ring... etc etc etc but not too tired for spa day, facials or coordinating  his outfit of the day. 

Sounds like the end of most marriages. Certainly not the courting phase. 

Oh Tim.

• Love 8