Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just because a man doesn’t want to have sex with you, it doesn’t mean the man is gay. And just because a woman doesn’t want to be with a man does not mean they are lesbians. 

Calling someone a pussy or a dyke is not ok. 

• Love 10

Tim speech pattern reminds me of James Spader. I recall how he refused to apologize to George Costanza for not loaning him a sweater for fear George’s “bulbous head “ would stretch out the neck. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Hey 90DF friends!

I'm having my place renovated and had to move out this week. The place I'm temporarily staying at has no cable. Can anyone suggest a livestream so I can keep up with my favourite guilty pleasure?

Sorry, but u might be able to see later on tlc site or cable site On Demand.

Tim says to her, before presenting the ring, "I brought you something", as opposed to "I bought you something". Then he offers this ring that is so pathetic most men wouldn't have even used it once.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

There is no "very unique".  Unique means one of a kind.  Something is either unique or not unique.  There are no levels of unique.

I don't have grace.....I don't want grace.....I don't say grace....(Seinfeld)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Tim speech pattern reminds me of James Spader. I recall how he refused to apologize to George Costanza for not loaning him a sweater for fear George’s “bulbous head “ would stretch out the neck. 

Tiny Teeem also dresses like Spader when he played the preppy in Pretty in Pink

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Just because a man doesn’t want to have sex with you, it doesn’t mean the man is gay. And just because a woman doesn’t want to be with a man does not mean they are lesbians. 

If you are dating someone there is a level of expectation that at some point you are going to sleep with them right??? (unless you are super religious and saving it for marriage).  At that point you wonder why they don't want to take the relationship to that level and maybe they are struggling with their sexuality.

• Love 8

I pushed her away
I walked to the door
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her, and she at me

Well, that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Teem-y
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Teem-y

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Lol, this proposal continues to slide downhill! Your fiancé just asked if you don’t sex her up because maybe you’re gay!

Tim has steadfastly denied being gay, but no one has asked, nor has he answered if he is transsexual.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jeniffer: Teem, that’s the tiniest ring I’ve ever seen. And to find out that it was Veronica’s? And on top of that, you’re gay? Sure, I’ll marry you.

You know he’s going to tell her that ring was originally Veronica’s. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Calling someone a pussy or a dyke is not ok. 

All true.   But for this set of people it doesn't seem applicable.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought the new show about the Duggars were about the pets.

Are we supposed to forget the creepy molester son and the parents that covered up hid deeds? Is that what these pregnancy announcements are for?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I really think Avery converting, marrying Omar and threatening to move to Syria is all about sticking it to her mom.

I'm looking forward to these two "exploring" Syria  followed by a  camera crew.

Edited by itsadryheat
typo
  • Love 7