Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Liam's worried about Mom's money. The guy ought to be worried that his Mom has some waaaayyyy strange delusion that she could still have a baby!  The $$$$ should be the LEAST of his worries.

Jenny is still whining about Sumit and how he could lie and not tell her he was married. I think Jenny needs to buy a plane ticket and go the hell HOME while she still has some money.  Just pack it in girl. Buh-bye.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I am watching.  We can post.  If they lock it....then they lock it! 🤣

Who is watching Pillow Talk?

Snarking on people snarking? That's as meta as it gets.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Liam's worried about Mom's money. The guy ought to be worried that his Mom has some waaaayyyy strange delusion that she could still have a baby!  The $$$$ should be the LEAST of his worries.

Jenny is still whining about Sumit and how he could lie and not tell her he was married. I think Jenny needs to buy a plane ticket and go the hell HOME while she still has some money.  Just pack it in girl. Buh-bye.

There won’t be any marriage......bc, there won’t be any divorce!

yea!  Go home, Jenny! 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Liam you’re mother already married this slick controlling jerk. This three day extravaganza is for show...TLC’s mostly....so this is all ridiculous. Liam’s disapproval changes nothing.

Aladin just needs to shut Liam up by reminding him that they are already married.   I don't care what the doc said,  I think chances of a pregnancy are slim to none, but what do I know.

• LOL 1

The only two couples that I have any interest in are Sumit-Jenny and Laura-- Aladin.  I do hope Jenny  and Mrs Sumit both leave him.   I am not optimistic about happy times ahead for Laura with Aladin---especially if he ever watches this show and sees how she talks about him.

That's all I got out of tonight.  So until next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Again I ask: WHY is Aladdin pushing for a kid with Laura? That would tie him to her forever. What does he need such complications while pursuing a Green Card? I don't get him.

I am not sure about that.   I am not sure I believe he really wants children with her;  maybe talking about children with her is his method of making her feel like he really wants her.   Other than that, I am clueless.    Or maybe it is just to needle Liam, in which case it is working.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Ugh. I just know there’s several wayward bacon and chip bits stuck between Coltee’s big stanking ass cheeks in those pajama pants.

I am expecting this post to spontaneously add a barf emoji to this forum.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think he really knows, and it’s his cover for how much he loves her

Wow, he's really committed to the act. But if he keeps this up, Laura might start looking into embryo implantation or surrogacy.

• Love 1

Hello all. This is my last time with you for a while. Next week I will be in Paris. The following week I will be in Germany. Then I will be in the UK for 3 weeks. I'll be around in the episode chat, but this show airs way to late for me to live chat from Europe. I'm going to go be an Ugly American.

• Love 8

I’m so ready for tonight’s episode! Bring on drunk Darcy and Akinyi....

meanwhile, I still dislike Avery and Omar. Smug brats. The glint in Avery’s eyes when she talked in her TH about how she HAD to tell her mom she was moving to Syria.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello all. This is my last time with you for a while. Next week I will be in Paris. The following week I will be in Germany. Then I will be in the UK for 3 weeks. I'll be around in the episode chat, but this show airs way to late for me to live chat from Europe. I'm going to go be an Ugly American.

Is that you, Darcey?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Have a wonderful time, I will miss your snark!

• Love 5
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m here just, had guests for dinner and was like hurry up in my head. 

Hahahaha! Years ago, when Star Trek:TNG was on, we used to have friends over for dinner every Saturday night. The rule was-come at 6 if you want to watch Star Trek; come at 8 if you don't want to watch Star Trek. No one messed with Star Trek!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4