Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Believe it or not,  a tumor is in my sphenoid sinus and it's grown so large that it's pressing on an artery, causing stenosis. I've had 2 strokes in the past 4 weeks and now I have fluid and an infection around my heart, causing heart failure...from what basically amounts to a sinus infection. I have surgery scheduled for Friday. They're waiting for my bp to lower. Is it wrong that the thought of catching up with these fools was an incentive? I seriously need to get out more.

Oh no!! Good luck with surgery. And hey whatever keeps you going is a good thing, even if it is these crazy fools! We're hoping everything goes well, keep us updated!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

If I understand/recall what I read about arranged marriages in India...they are not always “legal” as in a legal contact registered in a Court. So Summit May be “married” in a religious/cultural process. He is not legally married. 

Nearaji seemed to say Some Meat was really married.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Horrified said:

I still think he is gay and was hoping for a sexless/friend zone marriage with Jenny.  I'll bet he and arranged wife do not have marital relations/children.

Maybe that's why he would rather be in prison.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Horrified said:

I'm going to cut Sumit 1" of slack.  He couldn't back out of an arranged marriage without bringing great dishonour on his family and the bride's family.  He clearly didn't think anything through, because at the end of the day, he has brought dishonour bigly.

Jenny should dump him and leave him with this mess.  But he knows he can lie or do other bad stuff, but Jenny will always be there forever for him.   I can't stand either one of them.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Let's form a group "energy" circle for you!   Prayers for those who believe....healing thoughts...whatever you can spare for a forum friend xoxo!!

You got this Mamadrama!   Enjoy the snark for recovery

I’m in! Mamadama, I am pulling for you! 

• Love 9

This is like the South African wife. If you can't trust him with money you probably shouldn't marry him, since marriage is such a huge financial commitment!

Also, are they having any ceremony or anything?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Let's form a group "energy" circle for you!   Prayers for those who believe....healing thoughts...whatever you can spare for a forum friend xoxo!!

You got this Mamadrama!   Enjoy the snark for recovery

Thanks. I gladly accept all forms of positive vibes!

• Love 18

Deavan is a younger Jenny. Stupid .

Jihoon is a real piece of work.

and I bet he has a real nasty side. 

He played the childish man crap so he could get away with his little cellphone scam. 

And now she wants a wedding!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear sweet little tap dancing baby Jesus, Deavan is going to manage the money??

She and the woman in SA whose name escapes me at the moment need to get in a support group. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Jeez you had a child with a man you barely know, give me a break. Now get your daughter before she thinks she was deserted.

She might fall down the shower drain. And wait til she discovers the bidet!!!

• LOL 2