Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just got in from a girls' night out.  My eating habit was steak and loaded baked potato.  Oops, wrong forum for posting this.

Anyway, the question is how late in the show will Jenny and Sumit appear.  

Deavan looks so much better with less make-up.  Now if she will cut her hair.  So Jihoon was selling stolen phones in China?  I don't think that was a  great idea.   So he saw the opportunity and he took it.   Who writes these lines?'

I am starting to dislike Aladin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

We barely get any storyline on these people per episode......but, now they are gifting us the toilet paper wedding dress First Look. 🖕🏻

Let’s go!  

It has been 3 episodes already since Jenny was confronted about being the mistress. 

Andale!!!!!! 💃

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

These crazy long toilet paper dress previews are making me think I accidentally switched channels. Turn this shit off.

That's what I thought too.  I made Mrs. Floatingbison check to see if we accidently changed channels.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I've been out of the loop for a week. Why is Mrs Claus wearing a crown of broccoli?

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Glad you are back.   Now if they will get to Sumit and Jenny for the best snarking.

• Love 5