Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

This network is completely clueless about the lives of most people with regular jobs. Taking two hours for a show that could be done in about 1.25, larding it with hundreds of commercials, then a live show on Sunday night at 11? smh 

That’s why I watch it on demand, or online.

• Love 4

These idiots claim they’re in relationships with these people they’ve never met but feel free to withhold all sorts of information.  If it’s a deal breaker for your SO why not find out before you waste time and money traveling to a foreign country.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Same basic Mediterranean zone. Tunisia is quite the tourist destination.

Re: Albania. Once upon a time last century, my husband and I got right to the Albanian border on our way through then-Yugoslavia to Greece. Alas, we were stopped by police and directed around. But I would imagine Albania's coastline is as beautiful as Dalmatia's.

Rebecca! TMI! STHU! What a dope!

I took a cruise to Greece from Venice and we passed through Albanian waters. My phone got a notification that i was connected to Albanian 4G, I wish we had seen some of it. Much of Northern Africa looks like Greece. I hope these people appreciate the places they are seeing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Probably not the first time for the twins.

Ooh, you're savage. I like that in a person. 

Rebecca's bi? Zied thinks it's hot. 

He's really comical. He gets the dumb, earnest Tucker Carlson expression on his face, like a slightly brain damaged dog. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

Rebecca, you can tell Zied anything. He doesn't care. The only thing that would turn him off is if you told him he can't come to America.

Yep and he will care A LOT that you are married.  That you jiggy jiggy with a woman 20 years ago....not so much,

What did Omar say?  They need a blessing or permission for something?

• Love 5

Man, a 30-second preview was better than this entire episode!

"Give me some space!" quoth Prince Tom Charming.

Preacher Akinyi Dad feelin' the Holy Spirit!

Grangela reaching her fourteenth "I'm done!" moment!

Rebecca hoping she's greased the skids for her "still-married" revelation with her Sapphic secret!

To be continued.......!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep and he will care A LOT that you are married.  That you jiggy jiggy with a woman 20 years ago....not so much,

What did Omar say?  They need a blessing or permission for something?

He'll only care that she's still married because it will delay the visa process.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't think Michael's real name is Michael.  In the previews he's wearing a heart with the letter A.   Before, Angela was wearing the same type of heart with the letter K.

It could be one of his names. A lot of my West African friends go by their Christian names. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Pillow Talk is too late for me, although pillow talk is what married people do (hint, hint).

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm off to bed too all, I am still jet lagged and need to work tomorrow.

You need to work on yourself, babe.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Pillow Talk is too late for me, although pillow talk is what married people do (hint, hint).

You need to work on yourself, babe.

My hubby is out of town, so.......  Don't YOU tell ME I have to work on myself, BABE!  Just go cut that steak on the bias and stroke your extensions. And drop major hints about wanting a ring.  And looking like a bride.  And wedding venues.  KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not trying to be rude but did something traumatic happen to Avery? She sure packed on the pounds and chose a religion where she covers her body......

The story is she was very serious about gymnastics, but she injured herself and put on the pounds.  Not sure how she ended up Muslim.   I am suspicious about the injury story--not that it didn't happen, but I think the reason she gained so much weight may be more complicated.  Her mother is hefty so maybe it is in the genetic make up, but at this rate she will be  huge when she is her mom's age.  

unrelated--am I the only one reading the "submit reply" button as "sumit reply"?  No,  well I will show myself out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2