Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Remember last season when the Airport Bar Stripper (another Maria, IIRC) got catfished and was only on a few episodes? Maybe when Caesar’s storyline plays out, we will meet another couple, like the ones in the ads that we’ve never actually seen? 

Yea....Melissa in Colombia.  

Melissa was real....though.  We thought she just wanted some money for plastic surgery and ended up being underage....etc.   She looked young.

Well....I guess we wait and see!

They can actually cut out Darcy....and, move the storylines along!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Whoa! Next week's preview! JeniFFer throws her drink in Timmaay's face! Grangela is done with Mahkul for good! Darcey meets the former dating partners of Bond, Tom Bond! 

Until then, mes amis! 

She will be shaken and stirred.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Remember last season when the Airport Bar Stripper (another Maria, IIRC) got catfished and was only on a few episodes? Maybe when Caesar’s storyline plays out, we will meet another couple, like the ones in the ads that we’ve never actually seen? 

Yea....Melissa in Colombia

No, this Maria was the American and the guy Daya (not to be confused with the female Daya) was from somewhere in the Middle East but it was really a catfish and she never left the country to meet him. It was all pretty forgettable. 

Oh wait, her name was MARTA 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

No, this Maria was the American and the guy Daya (not to be confused with the female Daya) was from somewhere in the Middle East but it was really a catfish and she never left the country to meet him. It was all pretty forgettable. 

Oh wait, her name was MARTA 

correction.   Forgot about them!  Whoa!   Now, I get why I didn’t recognize the couple in the little photo on the show’s announcement.  It is them! 🤣

Edited by Dance4Life
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

DId y’all see that bonus scene of Laura trying on wedding dresses with Aladin flirting with the sales associate? 

Aladin and the sales associate had more chemistry than all the “couples” combined on all the 90D shows! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Can't wait to see Jenny's flight on Delta Blow airlines!

not gonna lie, Jenny is the reason I’m watching this iteration. She’s the gift that keeps giving...or the blow that keeps dealing lol.

i hope this is the last season for Pole and Karine. I’m so over their constant arguments via translator app.

Just now, hookedontv said:

Aladin and the sales associate had more chemistry than all the “couples” combined on all the 90D shows! 

Absolutely. And she was very cute.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

DId y’all see that bonus scene of Laura trying on wedding dresses with Aladin flirting with the sales associate? 

I did. That was pretty embarrassing....if I were Laura, I would have just bought a white dress I could live with while I was still in Florida and then have my son mail it to Tunisia so I wouldn't have to try and find one there.  She did not look good!  And I'm all set with the term "bling-bling!"  Let's not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm sorry this is off topic, but they keep showing promos for Family Chantal, and man did Pedro get fat!!! Guess that's the thing to do after the American wife is secured. I totally think he and the sister and mother are grifters.

• Love 6

Yay, the band's back together! I am ready for shit to fly and blows to be dealt...

I don't want to hijack the board, but I had a stroke on Friday. Reading through this entire thread is literally how I kept sane until they released me today. Y'all are doing the lord's work, I tell ya. If TeenMom Amber can claim that she is "helping" people on Twitter then you guys deserve something special. Princess toast with a buttery squid and steak (cut on the bias, of course)? 

• Love 22
Just now, seasons said:

I'm sorry this is off topic, but they keep showing promos for Family Chantal, and man did Pedro get fat!!! Guess that's the thing to do after the American wife is secured. I totally think he and the sister and mother are grifters.

Lol quoting myself  - on topic, I wish Paul would lose that big cross necklace - to quote Frank Zappa, "Jesus Thinks You're a Jerk".

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yay, the band's back together! I am ready for shit to fly and blows to be dealt...

I don't want to hijack the board, but I had a stroke on Friday. Reading through this entire thread is literally how I kept sane until they released me today. Y'all are doing the lord's work, I tell ya. If TeenMom Amber can claim that she is "helping" people on Twitter then you guys deserve something special. Princess toast with a buttery squid and steak (cut on the bias, of course)? 

Hope everything is good.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

This means nothing without some rice-a-roni and you know it!

Seriously I’m happy to hear you are doing well. I was just thinking tonite how much fun this board is and how awesome the posters are, it makes my Sunday and Monday nights so much better!

• Love 9

Hey everybody!

Bad news, my friend who I recently got to watch the show (a guy I work with) said Darcey is attractive...what a blow I have suffered. 😂 This may be a friendship breaker. I guess I will let it slide since he didn't see her in previous seasons. 😉  heehee

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I hope you are doing better now, @mamadrama

7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

She's probably his real girlfriend. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Are you ok?❤️😢

• Love 7