Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

I am trying to figure out Aladin's end game. 

I'm also trying to figure it out and have been since these two showed up on my screen. He's attractive and could easily get an american (or canadian, if that's what he's after) woman that is a better match. It almost feels like he's a lazy scammer that took whoever came along first and didn't put much effort into the screening process.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 7
Just now, Bunnyette said:

Shut up Laura, let him pay with cash. And say something nice.  Rough?  Tunisia? Some parts of your hometown Toronto and adopted state Florida aren’t paradise either.

Not like she was living in Rosedale or Richmond Hill.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I would think his family would be happier if he married a more appropriate woman who can have kids and be willing to learn his culture.

Judging by mother Aladin’s sour look...yes you’re right!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Bunnyette said:

Shut up Laura, let him pay with cash. And say something nice.  Rough?  Tunisia? Some parts of your hometown Toronto and adopted state Florida aren’t paradise either.

Toronto is fabulous.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Daniel is sweet, but I see this over excitement as probably symptomatic of his anxieties at his new situation. Which who could blame him?

My son & daughter in law called me to tell me i was going to be a 1st time grandma a few weeks ago & i cried like a baby ( sadly , there was a miscarriage 😢😢).

At least a new baby brings Daniel a little excitement of a  sibling in his South African nitemare  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It struck me odd too.  

Maybe Devon‘s parents run a meth lab in the basement.

And I think we’ve discovered the good job she was talking about!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, jayfay said:

Laura girl...you could jiggy jiggy until the end of time the will be no more kids coming out of that ancient tomb.

Indeed! In fact I think in Tunisian parlance she would be considered barren stock.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Does Laura actually think any medical intervention can make her pregnant?   Especially since the prospective Daddy is a two second pump. 

Maybe not medical intervention, but I think a Time Machine might work.

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, rideashire said:

It almost feels like he's a lazy scammer that took whoever came along first and didn't put much effort into the screening process.

I can't respect a lazy scammer. You want to scam, at least be an artist about it!

2 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Toronto is fabulous.

Some of it is, some of it is not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think I got the Japanese idea because Devoin was doing Geisha looks the last few episodes.

ahhhhh......look at Laura!  Getting a nice wedding. Go girl! Nice family.

You see...this is what I was expecting Avery would be getting from Omar.

Let’s see if the family shows up to the wedding.....that will happen in 2 days. 😽

• Love 4

look at Tiffany all proud of herself...married to an ex con loser, pregnant in a country where she can't afford a safe apartment....and please stop with all the "oh we didn't think about what we would do if..." you're a selfish irresponsible brat....

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Richmond Hill is nothing special. Maybe you mean Forrest Hill?

Maybe. There are some nice places in the burbs too. Given that the average house is now $1 million, Richmond Hill is up there.

• Useful 1