Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

I'm bored with Pedro and Chantal. I don't get why his family is trying to break them up if she was a mark? Am I missing something in the plot? 

Yeah, I’m officially over them. I’m still in it for psycho dough boy, debs and Larissa

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’m behind...I don’t mind beanies but I hate those bow headbands.  I saw a baby at the beach wearing a tiny baby turban and it was so freakin’ cute!  At least Andreiiiii is willing to let the family hold the baby.  Libby looks better without the bright lipstick.

Good points about Jay being underage...

Im Debbie done with Chantel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'm bored with Pedro and Chantal. I don't get why his family is trying to break them up if she was a mark? Am I missing something in the plot? 

No, you aren't missing anything. The whole "I was set up" notion is ridiculous. If she was a mark, they'd be kissing her ass and making her feel like a million dollars, not antagonizing her. Chantel is as dumb as a rock. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

What now they have a "first look" Wednesday at 10. I can't keep up with all their shows and spinoffs.

I just checked the channel lineup.  Instead of 600 PL it's a look back at Darcy and Jesse, and at 10 it's a look at Colt and Larissa and the end of their story.

• Useful 1

I don't think we should look too closely at the age grooming going on.  Fernanda seemed picked before she was ripe.  Then the guy who got the scabies.  Or maybe it was the other guy in that storyline.  It seems to be a close call for some of the cast LOL

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No, you aren't missing anything. The whole "I was set up" notion is ridiculous. If she was a mark, they'd be kissing her ass and making her feel like a million dollars, not antagonizing her. Chantel is as dumb as a rock. 

She’s paranoid now that since he can get a permanent G/C, he can come and go to the DR whenever he wants and spend all his money on them. So NOW he’s free to divorce her. And that’s their goal. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

But Jay was a teenager, Ashley was a grown woman. She was looking for young dick, she married him and now she wants to play the victim.

They are a lot of married teenagers who don't cheat on their spouse.  Had Jay not done what he did, he wouldn't be in the situation he is in.  Plain and simple. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

But Jay was a teenager, Ashley was a grown woman. She was looking for young dick, she married him and now she wants to play the victim.

Pedro’s sister, get a better weave and lose the braces.

I had a friend when I was 28 that had her friends barely 17 year old brother, who was visiting from Korea, add her on Facebook. His parents put him up in a nice apartment for the two months he was here. She told me later she went over multiple times and had sex with him. I lost my mind on her and that was the end of that friendship. Apparently the sister ended up finding out and everyone dropped her like a hot potato. She is lucky his parents didn't press charges. Her excuse was always "He pursued me...". Bitch he is a child! Doesn't matter!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Me too, but I could be persuaded to hate watch and snark 

Not me. That show is my line in the sand.  I have to maintain what shreds of standards I have left.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10