Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I agree with Steven that Ritche’s USC paperwork is number 1: (hear me out!!)

Once Ritchie’s citizenship is documented, Olga can always get him updated paperwork as needed throughout his minority (no matter where she is living) or if Steven disappears or whatever. Taking care of that for Ritchie would be hella difficult or impossible without Steven’s cooperation. If Steven disappears from Olga and Ritchie’s life one day (not saying he will, just a hypothetical) Ritchie will have his documents. 

FUCK KALANI!! Why are these people allergic to contraception?!! That is such BULLSHIT “we don’t have many options for birth control”. Why is she CRYING?!! She knows how babies are made. 

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He refused to wear a condom. Does no one use a diaphragm anymore? 

My response to that is just don’t have sex with him then!**

**im not talking about instances of abusive relationships where women are sexually assaulted by their partners, which is awful and wrong but not the case here. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's gotten her pregnant. She had nothing to do with it. Just ask her. 

It's kinda like how the Brits say that a person "fell pregnant."  Yup. Just walking around, tripped on the sidewalk and fell pregnant. 

• Love 13
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

People seem to be more angry with Kalani than Asuelo. Thats not really fair

Because at the end of the day women are the ones that become pregnant, give birth and are primary caregivers. We have more to lose with contraception isn’t used so we expend more energy thinking about it (and there are more methods for us). Asuelo is at fault too but he’s not the one crying about how it’s an awful thing. 

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

That is because Kalani was the one who did not want another baby. Asuelo stated clearly that he wanted a big family right away.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 10

Dumb. Ass. Cousin. Itt. Opening your legs when not protected with birth control. Now blaming it on everyone and everything else. There are methods besides condoms that don't interfere with breastfeeding. Hell, if you hate him so much, work it out for him to go home early, or stay out of bed with him until he leaves. So who's going to support this mess? Family? Welfare? I am disgusted. 

I know it's easy for me to say, but I think they should give the baby up for adoption. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I got pissed because of the matter of fact way she said that she was unable to use anything and he thinks "condoms are for slut people." She had this "Well, what are ya gonna do?" type attitude. She's such an idiot.  

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Kalani is a moron.  Dude thinks condoms are for “slut people” so she just forgoes any contraception?  Good lord.

I KNOW!

1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I'm surprised they even touched each other since the mutual loathing comes through the screen.

I KNOW!

1 minute ago, aliya said:

It's kinda like how the Brits say that a person "fell pregnant."  Yup. Just walking around, tripped on the sidewalk and fell pregnant. 

Now you are cracking me up.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, usernameG said:

I have never had a baby. Isnt there something other than a condom you can do? Like an IUD? 

It's been a long time since I've looked into birth control but there used to be sponges, vaginal film, foam/spermicide and of course slutty condoms.

• Love 2