Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

What's stopping Larissa from cooking for everyone when she's home all day?

No way is Debbie going to let anyone into her territory. I am sure she hits Larissa with a dish towel if she goes into the kitchen.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, PityFree said:
4 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

No way is Debbie going to let anyone into her territory. I am sure she hits Larissa with a dish towel if she goes into the kitchen.

Debbie scatters used cat litter around the house to mark her territory.

• Love 10

Hi, everybody! Blizzard warnings here, so no Rice A Roni - chili!

Or maybe some Brazilian meats! Looks wonderful. I have never seen a Brazilian restaurant anywhere I've lived. Larisa is lucky to have found one. I guess Debbie is not much of a cook, or once again, Larisa is spoiled.

I think it is getting through to Steven just a little that he is acting like a jerk. He needs to grow up fast and listen to Olga. He knows nothing about babies!

• Love 8

And, we are back!

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! Hope we burn some casserole calories typing away!

Coltee already started his shit.  Telling his blushing bride they can only afford Feijao as wedding meal.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3

Lighten up, Dude! She had a f*cking C-section! The baby's hungry because you didn't give her time to feed him!

BTW, he washed his hands and dried them on his shirt!

My guess is that hospital isn't the cleanest place in the world and Olga knows that. She's trying to be extra clean around the baby. Steven is too oppositional-defiant to cooperate.  He's a disaster. 

• Love 12