Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Wow!  This Eric is an expert at killing time. (Or, is it buying time?).  First, Philly.

Then No Cheese for you!

Then 1 Philly steak cheese for 4 people.

It was so cute when the boy say, it is good!

Regardless, Wealthy Leida not gonna open her wallet???

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Does Steven want to marry Olga?  Does he want to bring his son back to America?

Did Olga just say men aren’t allowed in the hospital room?  Wtf, Russia sounds stuck in the 1850’s.

Yeah I complain about the USA a lot, but between this and places like Indonesia not requiring child support, it reminds me to be grateful!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

There's thrifty/moneywise, then there is cheap. And droopy eyeballs is CHEAP and broke. If he can't afford a meal at the food court for 3 1/2 persons, how did he afford the sponsorship money for the K1?

and feeding them Every Day!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

I don't think Steven has the $$ to buy much baby stuff....

But of all things, a breastfeeding privacy cloth.  We can leave aside whether that's useful/important, and just discuss whether that'd be one of things you'd bring if you had a small list (and whether it's necessary where she is)?   A blanket works just fine if you have to have something like that, and has other uses.

• Love 4
Just now, sconstant said:

But of all things, a breastfeeding privacy cloth.  We can leave aside whether that's useful/important, and just discuss whether that'd be one of things you'd bring if you had a small list (and whether it's necessary where she is)?   A blanket works just fine if you have to have something like that, and has other uses.

I'm hoping someone gave that to him for free!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Her alleged "innocence" was a dumpster fire. . . . nobody wanted that shit anyway.

I think she “lost”that V card on several vacations...: sadly this dope is the only one to knock her up.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JAndy said:

I wonder if Steven (is it Stephen?) didn’t see a serious relationship with Olga why didn’t they use better protection? 

When you get the answer from them, let's ask the 30 year old ex-virgin who had a baby and is solely looking for someone to help raise him. Single mums get it done every day. Why has her mum been helping every day? Does Kalani work? Like others, she seems barely tolerant of her baby daddy.

• Love 6