Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, I have the feeling that Colt should have brought Larissa something, like flowers maybe. Am I way off base? 

Your comment has me in tears. *smiles akwardly*

• Love 3

Mother Cat to Dolt, at the table:  "Where will she sit?"  Uh-oh!

I suspect both Leida and her Swain were NOT actually "So happeee!" at the airport meeting.

Speaking of airport meetings...YIKES,  SamoAsuelu!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know!  Is she pretentious?

Maybe it's like 'sauna.' Most people pronounce it 'saw-na,' but 1/2 of my late husband's people are Finns in the UP of Michigan, and Finns pronounce it 'sow-na.' They all have one.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Man. there are sooooo many places that Colt can actually find a gal that would be better suited for him.

Comic Con Denny’s near Comic Con...gaming convention...Denny’s near the gaming convention...

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Awww he's so joyful and they are all sticks in the mud.

Yeah. Let him open the doors!!!

Now if he hasn’t been sending her anything for baby expenses that’s not right. He just got there, who says he won’t participate in the childcare???!!

• Love 7

He's happy now. La famiglia Khalani will suck the joy out of him with a quickness. I like Khalani last week but I detest her now. She's judging him every second. Nothing he does will be good enough. Her reaction at the airport spoke volumes. Every time he does something she'll be right there to criticize it. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 20

I do get why her parents may not like him though. I can’t imagine how warm and welcoming my husband and I would be if our daughter came back from a foreign country pregnant. 

He does seem sweet though so hopefully it ends up working out 

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's happy now. La famiglia Khalani will suck the joy out of him with a quickness. I like Khalani last week but I detest her now. She's judging him every second. 

Kalani sort of reminds me Chantal - playing all coy and innocent. 

• Love 10

"Asuelu." No "o". :-)

Jamaica Dude: "...givin' you the 'd' every day." Ah, romance! That's right up there with "I Did the BJ" in Embroidered Sayings Land!

Did Mother Cat and Eric the Old go to the same Facial Moles Emporium? 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7
Just now, JAndy said:

I do get why her parents may not like him though. I can’t imagine how warm and welcoming my husband and I would be if our daughter came back from a foreign country pregnant. 

It takes two. I think Kahlani went to Samoa with an agenda, she was pushing 30 and wanted to cut loose. Its not fair to solely blame Asuelu. 

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Colt should have gotten proper flowers.

Personally, none of that would even have occurred to me to expect. I loathe how some of these girls meet these guys at airports in full demand mode. I would be ashamed to let such materialism out for public consumption. Of course, it would be a nice gesture, and so romantic, but really? " Where is my this, where is my that, why didn't you buy me the other?"!

On the other hand, a clean house, a car with room for luggage, a place to stay for the night after arriving in NYC BEFORE driving to Wisconsin are things which any thoughtful person would provide.

• Love 10