Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh Lordy no! Last show we had Marta, the multi-generational stripper and this year we have Eric, who can’t decide whether to fight Isis or get married. We aren’t all total nutcases here in Wisconsin, but I feel like I have to defend those of us who can pass for normal on a good day.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:
10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Something happened and she needs to get out of dodge. I don’t think it’s anything illegal, but she’s DONE in her community as far as marriage prospects go. 

Agree. Something in the milk ain't clean in this scenario.

Yup....looking forward to the backstory.  

• Love 3

Too many Jonathan/Ricky similarities. Here's Jonathan's cute female friend now, a la Ricky. Beard like Ricky. Running after hot young Latina, a la Ricky...

Edited by snarkish
Wrong word. Typing under wine.
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go. "I don't think Jonathan understands what's happening". Not everyone can be wise, like you, Dani. 

Some of us can offer suggestions.

Just now, ChiCricket said:

His cousin has it backwards. You're supposed to put those big flowered headbands on your babies.

Thought she was channeling her inner flower child.

• Love 4

In the building with shot glasses, whiskey, and ribs. These people are already screaming, "Idiot, bleed me, douche lord, desperate, and thirst bucket." Take your pick and apply the words to who you think I'm talking about.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Oh, the Jamaican guy is a tattoo artist. He can probably make a living here. Still don't know why he'd want to live in PA and not somewhere warmer and more exciting.

Shades of Melanie and Devar all over again. Even down to the blonde hair, already having a kid or two, living in PA, and meeting in Jamaica. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

Eric not only makes his kid pay to live with him, but he's kicking out his 17 year old for this woman? Did I hear that correctly?

I thought she was 19, but yes.

Edited by Marmiarmo
  • Love 1