Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Dad is a self hating jerk. Usually people of culture would love their kids to marry someone of the same culture.

This.  He thinks she’ll have a better life if she marries a white man.  I can see how he thinks that’s true, but it depends on the man, not all white men are princes, look at the white men on this show.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

This.  He thinks she’ll have a better life if she marries a white man.  I can see how he thinks that’s true, but it depends on the man, not all white men are princes, look at the white men on this show.

Absolutely, my friend had a long time boyfriend that her dad wanted her to marry due to the fact that he is white. He was an abusive bully. She broke up with him and ended up marrying a lovely man with a great job who just happens to be black. Her dad cut her out of his life and refuses to acknowledge his grandkids (it's been 7 years since they married)It is all very sad.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, emjohnson03 said:

What is up with these people and their children???

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO THEM??!!!

And they always say that their children are the most important “things” in their lives. Apparently, marrying a stranger is more important to them.

• Love 12