Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m an advocate of mothers making their sons live on their own. It’s not healthy for anyone to have your 30 yo son as a perpetual child.

As the mother of four sons (and only sons), I agree wholeheartedly!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

So Ashley is from the same town as the other PA woman?

The other was from Camp Hill.  Ashley is from Mechanicsburg.  Super close but different.  My neck of the woods though!  Exciting!

• Love 7

Ok, ok, I'm here, I'm HERE! You guys are at 3 pages deep and it's 19 minutes in. Lord, gimme strength!

I tuned in a few minutes late (but am recording). 

Colt reminds me of Sheldon Cooper, and Larissa is another Ximena? Mom's eyebrows give Joan Crawford a run for her money.

Gah! NINE more comments to read! LOL

• Love 12

Jonathan is attractive and has a career, a nice body....I think he’s a workaholic and probably isn’t interested in putting in the emotional work a serious relationship takes. It’s emotionally easier with a kid- she’s 19!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Jonathan is attractive and has a career, a nice body....I think he’s a workaholic and probably isn’t interested in putting in the emotional work a serious relationship takes. It’s emotionally easier with a kid- she’s 19!

I think that’s the deal with most of these couples.

• Love 3