Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, RedBagWithMakeup said:

It was filmed in July because Rachel and Jon were married 3 months earlier, in May.

And all the disgusting things about Ricky didn't come out until last month/this month. They should've waited, and there would've been some real tea spilled by the potential guests.

• Love 5
Just now, AussieBabe said:

And all the disgusting things about Ricky didn't come out until last month/this month. They should've waited, and there would've been some real tea spilled by the potential guests.

They should have brought him back for a special interview and raked him over the coals.

And then refused to pay him.

Sending a message to other idiots out there who might try to do the same thing.

Ricky made TLC look like idiots.

• Love 11
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

They should have brought him back for a special interview and raked him over the coals.

And then refused to pay him.

Sending a message to other idiots out there who might try to do the same thing.

Ricky made TLC look like idiots.

Anyone on the show should be single or totally divorced, not just separated.

• Love 12

Icky could tell me I was wearing a black dress, and I'd have doubts. He lies with such ease. That's a scary person. He makes this stuff up as he goes, and it gets more ludicrous. She's your ex-wife, but you've reconciled? Dude, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth, and good on Ximena for peeping your game and recognising your BS and knowing her own worth. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

I do! In dark wash. Because it balances out my Dat Ass.

I have had th same boot cut Levi jeans since 2005 they are so comfortable I will never given them up. They are getting a bit tight so back on the treadmill for me 

• Love 4

Do NONE of the grown-ass adults on this show have even a working knowledge of basic birth control methods?  Maybe Ricky’s daughter can impart some of the knowledge from her sixth grade sex ed. class.  I mean, good grief!   Newsflash: It is entirely possible to enjoy an adult sexual relationship without having one pregnancy scare after other.  You heard it here first!

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 17