Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Rachel: “Jon continues to say that he’ll do whatever it takes to support his family.  I want to believe him.”

You desperate dumbass, YOU. AREN’T. HIS. FAMILY.  Pay for Lucy’s daycare yourself!  That’s your family!

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 18

He quit his job. No more daycare money!!! 

He’s going to get a new job!!!

He has debt!

50 thousand in school loans to sort garbage!!!!

What a prize!!

Trust Him!!

You think the UK will let him skate to America and leave them holding a 50k loss?

• Love 5

In the end though, what difference does it make to Rachel if he quit his job? He's never getting to the States, this is all her playing make-believe anyway, and he said he's still paying for Lucy's daycare, so realistically, what's the diff? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Wow and John can’t even really get anything better than garbage sorting because of his record. Does Rachel have any marketable skills?  I can’t remember what her job is.

Making babies

• Love 12

Re not wearing a wedding ring:  my hubby of 35 years does not wear one save for special occasions. As an auto mechanic it poses a hazard at work so perhaps Jon's former job as a trash sorter precluded him wearing one. I tuned in late so idk what he told Rachel.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well done, Hazel. $$$$$ Kudos.

Hook him, reel him in and say you are 'homeless' and then presto, he will take care of you and find a place for you to live. Well done.

The reality is that she should be able to pay for herself - first. Tarik's ATM has a limit.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

John’s feet looked filthy. Is that why he had his toes curled under? Yuck. 

Yuck. I was thinking the same thing.

2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Marta is such a non-story. Waste of air time.

Her segments were totally pointless. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

So, her other daughter has never met this man, correct?

What other daughter ?  Rachel forgets about her as soon as the plane lands in the UK.

I guess Marta is the cautionary tale regarding looking for love on foreign websites. 

Who needs her when we have Jon and Rachel!!!$

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

We get a good breather with this boring story. I don't even know This Woman's name.

Its Boring McStripperson. And seriously, they could replace her voice with the sound of a rake being dragged across a blackboard. It would be less irritating. 

4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Darcey could benefit from individual therapy. 

Ya think??

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

He quit his job. No more daycare money!!! 

He’s going to get a new job!!!

He has debt!

50 thousand in school loans to sort garbage!!!!

What a prize!!

I have a friend in Norway. Despite what people think about the Scandinavian countries being a people's paradise, they have student loans and they have private retirement funds because the government money isn't enough.

And yeah - I keep thinking, this guy went to college and he's sorting trash???  Even if he didn't finish the degree, you'd think he could get a better job than that. He's doing it because he wants to do it.  Because it isn't a lot of brain power and stress and his mother makes money renting rooms. Slacker.  He didn't sound too excited about getting a new job - note he was very quick about saying they'd get money from the rent - not from him busting his rear to find another job, or 2 part time jobs.  Yeah, Rach, you got a prize right there, girl.

• Love 5

So wait- Jon has student loan debt, and he didn't even get a degree?  That's really sad.  It's also embarrassing that he hasn't made more progress on the loan at 34 when he doesn't even have a place of his own.

• Love 4