Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She had a vaginal ultrasound which they can do on a baby at 2 months, maybe sooner. The doctor could determine fetal heartbeat, etc.

Thank you. Never had a baby....I have no idea how this works.

• Love 2

Michelle again? I'm out. See you in a day or two. 

Still can't believe Darce would drag all that luggage to an invitation to meet in a public park (or accept that invitation), like they are scoring dope, and in what appears to be winter. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, aliya said:

"Half Eddie!"  Old Eddie Murphy routine about the benefits of marrying a foreign woman who didn't know who he was, then after a few years she wants a divorce and half of his money.

I couldn't stop crying from that bit from Raw when it came out.  Ed-dddddyyyyy!   God what a classic

• Love 3

They got “citated”?  It didn’t get physical?  There was no alcohol?  So what was the citation for?  

They were in their own home.  Police comes to people’s home and “citate” people for nothing?

So being in denial is a twin thing?

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, woot said:

Is this host a giant?

Whoa - I've been typing and had my back to the screen. She looks HUGE! Maybe Darcy's sister is just 4'11" or something?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I've run across plenty of doctors like this.  I had a doctor talk about my baby's abnormalities as a fetus in pretty harsh terms.  I ended up having a healthy baby incidentally.

Oh, how terrifying being spoken to like that at such an important procedure! As if it’s not nerve wracking enough. So happy to hear your baby is healthy!  

• Love 5