Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Based on the fact that Hazel and her parents are living in abject poverty, I don't believe Hazel's racist sister in Japan is sending money home to help her family. Funny how she wants Hazel to marry a rich Japanese when she most likely didn't.  

Why do you think she’s racist?  Sounds like they are negotiating a deal. 

3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Does the sister married to the Japanese guy not have any spare change to send to her parents who live in a hovel?

Well, she would if she wasn't imaginary. 

2 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I really don't see what Tarik sees in Hazel.  I'd think that after has sex, he'd be bored.  There is no personality.

He's no sparkling wit himself. Not what I'd call a raconteur. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Does Jesse have mommy issues? I am trying to figure out the appeal of dating a 43 year old at his age.

Because those of us who are non crazy could teach him a thing or two...sugar momma

Just now, usernameG said:

Does Jesse have mommy issues? I am trying to figure out the appeal of dating a 43 year old at his age.

Could be.   The guys date younger for the tighter body and lack of mental accountability.  When they go older it's usually the mental compatibility and then creative sex LOL.   The body might be softer but the experience makes up for it.  In Darcey's case she looks hard from botox. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hazel seems so lethargic and disinterested.

But Hazel can do the bare minimum and Tarik will still think she is great.  Just mumble I love you and give a peck on the cheek and she will have a green card before you know it.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Based on the fact that Hazel and her parents are living in abject poverty, I don't believe Hazel's racist sister in Japan is sending money home to help her family. Funny how she wants Hazel to marry a rich Japanese when she most likely didn't.  

Hazel's sister, Walnut, isn't racist. She's cashist.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

It's really delicious. I was pleasantly surprised.

Did you guys try the pickle slushee?  I so wanted to until I heard it was sweet...

Noxema, wait until you’re in the will and then drown him.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She doesn't like Tarik, and she will not have fond feelings towards his daughter. Kids with special needs require a LOT of understanding and patience! Hazel's going to be missing her son and resenting time away from him. It won't leave lots of patience and understanding for Tarik's daughter although she will probably be more fond of her than of Tarik!

I hope so. I worry for that child. At least Hazel speaks English. God, he’s basically buying full time help/caregiver. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Could be.   The guys date younger for the tighter body and lack of mental accountability.  When they go older it's usually the mental compatibility and then creative sex LOL.   The body might be softer but the experience makes up for it.  In Darcey's case she looks hard from botox. 

I forgot Darcy is ONLY 43. She looks mid fifty trying to be 20 with the plastic face and crazy clothes. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Rabithed said:

I hope so. I worry for that child. At least Hazel speaks English. God, he’s basically buying full time help/caregiver. 

I'm sure that won't cause any drama with his daugther's mother...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was coming home from a trip today and an international flight was disembarking. Although I was across the terminal, I saw my true love. He didn’t look in my direction but I’m sure it was because he was playing hard to get. I think that means we’re going to get married.

Reminded me of that song by James Blount

”Your’re Beautiful”

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rabithed said:

I forgot Darcy is ONLY 43. She looks mid fifty trying to be 20 with the plastic face and crazy clothes. 

And Tarik is 43.  I think we have a match!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Hazel's sister, Walnut, isn't racist. She's cashist.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Slick Rick is a fricking idiot.  The American dollar is the only thing he has going for him.  That shit makes him cute to foreign women online looking for a way out of their plight.

Unfortunately, it’s all on credit. Once she comes to the US and finds the reality that is his life, sadness and depression will set in. She’ll end up hating him. 

• Love 2

Ricky should be paired with Darcy. Desperation comes off them in waves. He was dying to propose to someone, anyone and Darcy wants a proposal from someone, anyone. Plus if her Birkin bag is full, she could take over his fanny pack.

• Love 4