Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

oh stupid stripper. forget about the dude who you need a translator app to talk with. Go just on a nice trip somewhere.

Go visit michael in Lagos!! He can take you hiking and to that market to buy lots of beautiful dresses! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Marta. He is never going to write that letter. Why is she even pursuing this? 

I will never understand why anyone would persue someone from a different religion when that person is so devout and their religion is the most important part of their life.  I would think it would have been drilled in to them that they know to stay within their church that looking elsewhere would never happen.

• Love 5

You know, y'all, they have stirred us up this week with the (we hope) break-up of Jesse and Darcey -- and so far just a little bit has happened.  But I am betting the farm that, like last week when the big preview was Pole running into the clinic, we will actually see it in the last eleven minutes of the show.  I am pacing myself.  It's going to be so nice to actually see her holler ("Get out of my LIfe!!")   (not a spoiler - they showed it already, yes.)  But it's a long time off, I'm thinking. 

Edited by Chippings
spelling
  • Love 6
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I will never understand why anyone would persue someone from a different religion when that person is so devout and their religion is the most important part of their life.  I would think it would have been drilled in to them that they know to stay within their church that looking elsewhere would never happen.

Yes.  Some things in life are dealbreakers so you don't even start a relationship.

• Love 6

All Rachel heard was "I bumped into her.....vagina!"   She is ridiculously insecure.  If he didn't want to marry you he wouldn't.   If he wanted to cheat on you or wants to cheat on you....he can.  Anyone can.   So she might want to check those feelings before she puts on a dress and says "I do."

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

Go visit michael in Lagos!! He can take you hiking and to that market to buy lots of beautiful dresses! 

The fabrics are gorgeous. I would be proud to wear one of those dresses.

• Love 9