Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Sooooooo she can't afford a dress so she went to try on a bunch of stuff that made her feel fat....then found a dress that made her feel pretty but then poor?   She's tragic with decision making isn't she?

Hahahahahaha! I wish I could like this one hundred times. Jesus Rachel. And does this silly bint every stop weeping? 

• Love 5

Why not go to a Marshall's or TJ Maxx? I've seen formal dresses there. Or try something like Poshmark, Lane Bryant, or good old fashioned clearance? If you know you're living paycheck to paycheck, why set yourself up for disappointment in a bridal shop?

• Love 9

Poor Rachel! She isn't 105 pounds anymore.  I gave birth to three children. The last time I could look down and see my toes, Bush the father, was President. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Rachel. What are your life plans with Jon? Will he support you? Are you going to work? All wedding talk and no marriage talk?

Like every single couple on this show.

Rachel's crying has become a nervous tic for her.  

Why do we see only people that are hard up for money participate in the shinenagans? We never see a anyone who does well financially with an advanced college degree fly to some impovrished country to meet the love of their life.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Why not go to a Marshall's or TJ Maxx? I've seen formal dresses there. Or try something like Poshmark, Lane Bryant, or good old fashioned clearance? If you know you're living paycheck to paycheck, why set yourself up for disappointment in a bridal shop?

I agree. My daughter just got a dress for her Homecoming Dance at Penney's for $39 and some of the white dresses there looked like they could be for a bride. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2

Here's a great idea. Take two people working from check to check for little money and then plan a wedding that none of your family or friends can attend and will keep you separated for three years during which time the lawyer fees will be a constant drag on their income. It's one thing to say, "I can't afford this $750 wedding dress," because there are alternatives, shitty as that may be. But what happens when the lawyer requires an $800 payment for some service or some filing that has to be done and they don't have the money?

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

For my second wedding I bought an off the rack dress at Macy's in a satin green. Gorgeous and my favorite color.

Ximena needs to be on a telenovela.

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 11
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Ricky is a total jerk. Why tell a girl she’s number 2 and then wonder why she’s upset. He should’ve kept his mouth shut. No one would’ve been the wiser, least of all Noxema.

Until she saw the show!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, good point.

I will say this.  I used to be a size zero and am still fairly thin.  I get compliments for being "skinny" all the time.  It bothers me. So if I gained a lot of weight, it would mess with my head.  But I'd like to think I'd handle it better than Rachel.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Isn't it ironic that we have Rachel who has a perfectly fine body and has serious body dysmorphic syndrome going on when she looks in the mirror and the flip side is Big Ang who we cannot get to cover the hell up and her boobs are literally flying all over my screen like extra legs on a spider.  Gah

Rachel looks fine.... Angela.... ugh the flying boobs.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why do we see only people that are hard up for money participate in the shinenagans? We never see a anyone who does well financially with an advanced college degree fly to some impovrished country to meet the love of their life.

They know what they have to offer someone, have boundaries, and won’t take nonsense. They are the ones who may meet someone while traveling and have a somewhat equal relationship.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Eczema is literally the shape shifter....she looked great at night at the restaurant, and she looks terrible in the daylight.

She probably stopped trying when she realized she was the back up girl.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think poor people like to find someone who is worse off than themselves so they can feel like they are the rich one.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

For my second wedding I bought an off the rack dress at Macy's in a satin green. Gorgeous and my favorite color.

Ximena needs to be on a telenovela.

I've been trying to post a pic of my wedding dress but it keeps telling me the file is too large. Mr. Snarkish and I just married last year at age 49. (Our 2nd marriages). I am a size 16 and I wore a hot pink, tea-length lace wrap dress (sounds awful but it was adorable) that I bought off of Amazon.  I rocked that dress, and with alterations it may have set me back 80 bucks. SO, shut up, Rachel and your whining about baby fat. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Marmiarmo said:

I’m old...I got married in 1978 at the age of 18.  My dress was a long, pretty, cream-colored dress that cost all of $40.  Why women feel the need to go into debt for a dress they’ll wear once is beyond me.

Mine was $200 from the JCPenney catalog.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The top wasn’t bad. The bottom was.... a no.

That is why when I got remarried I didn't want a formal wedding dress but a nice dress that was fancy and looked good on me. $75

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess just like on My 600 Pound Life you see people from lower income/lower class environments because they don't mind embarrassing themselves to get things for free. My family would disown me if I was on one of these reality shows.

• Love 9