Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

But she's so gung ho to lock down Steve, what he wants is going to be her driving motivation. That's why she immediately called MICHAEL after leaving Kelly's. She's a bitch.

Also, by that brief message to him it’s clear that they talk shit about Kelly together, so stop pretend to being Switzerland. I also bet money that her making up with Tamra and Shannon and no longer has Kelly as her only friend/filming companion is as big a part of it as liking Michael.

2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

They could have went to councelling or something to fix the problem, no?  H

This is their second attempt at divorce and have tried counseling. They clearly are just not a good match.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I must have missed Shannon in the hot tub wearing Spanx cause I'm preoccupied with snarking here on this forum!

She was wearing the full body, head to toe armor.....with a huge tear at her crotch.  ??

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

Shannon reminds me of my grandmother. My grandfather broke my grandmother's heart by having an affair and eventually leaving her after a 25 year marriage. He was the love of her life. She loved him long after she remarried. Like Shannon, my grandmother took the affair personally rather than seeing it as a character flaw in my grandfather. A lot of women make the affair about them. If only they were skinny enough, funny enough, blank enough. It is never about them. Some spouses need constant reassurance and gratification. One person will never be enough for someone with an enormous ego. 

Shannon played a part in the demise of her marriage. She will be able to move on faster if she can see how she contributed to the demise of her marriage without focusing on the cheating aspect or when it happened or with whom.  Unfortunately, I see Shannon as someone who will keep David in the courts just to have a reason to be in contact.

According to the Hollywood Gossip, Shannon's maiden name is Storms. Shannon Storms. Isn't that a great name for a Housewife! Imagine the tagline.

Well, maybe the “ Dolly Levi” of Orange County ( Vicky ) will fix her up with one of Michael’s friends.  Then nobody will talk to each other. Lol.

1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

In Kelly’s defense, she had to be “friends” with this lying old dinosaur.

in Vicki’s defense, she had to listen to awful jokes and worry about getting shanked.

im starting a reality show and I need some hags.  We will call it the real hags of Broward County, so some of you hags will have to relocate. I’m 44, and have been calling myself a hag for 12 years.  Ladies are nice and establishment, but hags are punk rock.  

That’s a brilliant idea.  Some of us old hags will have to leave the ole ball and chains at home.  Tamra did it.  Lol.  Is drinking and running around naked required?  My boobs are real and sagging, unlike Tamra’s hard rocks, and sometime need depends when out on the town.  Andy will now have some competition. Lol.

• Love 2

Was it so difficult for Vicky to exchange her peed on pants in the airport's bathroom for new ones? Its not like she didn't have anything else available, she had her suitcase. She could at least wrap shirt around her waist.  Instead she just parades around with huge stain in her groin, going in a cab and sitting down like that. Then getting greeted at hotel... Just horrible. You could see it clearly the entire time. It's not like they weren't already embarrassing enough.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I adore Shannon when she shows the world what many of us struggle with. The struggle with weight as you get older, the hit to your self esteem, trying to deal with the fact you now realise you were pretty smug and enjoyed your younger slimmer body and now you struggle to let go of your desire to still have that body because at your age you know that that’s societal pressure to look a certain way and you know you shouldn’t succumb to that pressure....but damn, you do want your younger body and damn it does hit your self esteem.... and damn your younger self for being so smug!

You don’t want to jump into the spa and show off your older body... but then you’re old enough to let go of the worry (alcohol probably reduces the care factor!) about flashing your not so perfect body (perfect in who’s world... who sets that bar?). The struggle...not just with your new body and your struggle to accept changes with age, but the struggle regarding knowing you shouldn’t be body shaming yourself. You really understand the body/health business that we live in and the media portrayal of the perfect physique and how that effects us and our behaviours ....blah blah blah. You get all that yet you still feel body shame. 

Shannon not wanting to get ‘nekkid ‘ for the spa? Yes! Shannon letting go of the fear? Yes! Shannon showing us her gorgeous not size zero body? Yes!  I do not want her to ever feel embarrassed about showing off all her body fears, and remedies (the spanx) and then flashing her body. I think she’s a great role model for her daughters, and all of us, for letting us see and normalise the struggle.

Such a wonderful post-!!  

• Love 14
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I know!!! No one was laughing! Neither was I! News flash—we don’t think you are fun and cute! We are embarrassed for you! Stupid old fools. 

I was laughing.  I loved seeing them having fun again.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I hate this whole girl code stuff. I probably have more close male  friends than female. I don't owe the females any more or less than the males. Maybe Vicki is just closer to him than to Kelly. We have only seen the Kelly- vicki relationship, not the other. The thing is, we know Vicki is terrible so we probably (rightly) assume that she is in the wrong.

I liked Kelly’s husband better than Kelly.  I’m glad she wasn’t on the trip.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Speaking of Vicki, why in the HELL does she do that weird,  flipping-sucking-flapping thing with her tongue when she tastes tequila or other alcohol?  It's not cute or clever. It's weirdly disgusting.  She's done this before. It sickens me.  It's in the top 5 of reasons I'd like to slug her right in the face.

ohhhhh that makes my skin crawl.   For all that is good and holy, Vicki, do NOT ever do this again.  Never mind...Vicki is not capable of good or holy.  She is vile.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

She was wearing the full body, head to toe armor.....with a huge tear at her crotch.  ??

Oh Lordy! I must watch this episode again! I totally missed that part. I know it will NEVER EVER top Shannon in drag as Bret Michaels but it might be a close runner up! Lol

• Love 3
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

And after Tamra's naked drunken antics last night, we can see why Tamra's oldest daughter wants nothing to do with her. 

She truly was naked wasted.  I found it to be an embarrassing display of poor behavior by all of them.  Their children must be so proud of their drunken Moms.  Sigh. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Oh Lordy! I must watch this episode again! I totally missed that part. I know it will NEVER EVER top Shannon in drag as Bret Michaels but it might be a close runner up! Lol

When she steps into the hot tub, you can see the huge tear.  ?

• Love 3

It wasn’t a tear, a lot of Spanx come with a hole in the crotch.

• Love 10
Just now, ButterQueen said:

I’ve never purchased a pair with a hole.  Certainly you can’t pee through it.  

Its so it doesn’t bunch up but some people do in fact use it to pee so they don’t have to take them off. It’s a questions asked a gazillion times on the internet. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

She truly was naked wasted.  I found it to be an embarrassing display of poor behavior by all of them.  Their children must be so proud of their drunken Moms.  Sigh. 

Karma, Tamra. Karma. And, although I don’t want want anyone to get hurt, her broken foot... karma. 

PS- I can’t stand Gretchen, but the irony of Tamra laying on the floor, completely naked...

• Love 10
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Also, by that brief message to him it’s clear that they talk shit about Kelly together, so stop pretend to being Switzerland. I also bet money that her making up with Tamra and Shannon and no longer has Kelly as her only friend/filming companion is as big a part of it as liking Michael.

This is their second attempt at divorce and have tried counseling. They clearly are just a good match.

Oh yes.... Vickster referred to Kelly as “your ex-wife”, not by name and in a narky tone of voice.... they for sure bitch about Kelly together. If that is the case, Kelly is much better off without Vicki as a :cough: ‘friend’.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

PS- I can’t stand Gretchen, but the irony of Tamra laying on the floor, completely naked...

At least the other girls brought a towel to cover her up with instead of just staring and laughing at the stupidity of it. If she wasn’t so drunk she could have gone to the hospital then. Good thing that she didn’t get a gash or head injury that required immediate medical intervention. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

At least the other girls brought a towel to cover her up with instead of just staring and laughing at the stupidity of it. If she wasn’t so drunk she could have gone to the hospital then. Good thing that she didn’t get a gash or head injury that required immediate medical intervention. 

Tamra didn't feel fortunate enough to dodge that bullet, this less than young woman had to tempt fate a few more times; culminating in her jumping into the hot tub and breaking her ankle! Wow; quite commendable! I'm sure Sidney's so proud of her mother! ;-)

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

What I am wondering is does Vicki always have to pee her pants?  

Some women in their 50's, 60's and up, have issues with urinary incontinence, from mild to severe.  Sometimes stress incontinence, sometimes urgency incontinence.  In either case, the women who suffer from this frustrating condition usually have the foresight and sense to plan ahead and wear products that will protect their clothing and prevent embarrassment.

Icky Gunvalson should stick with insurance, and spare us her nonsense.

Bravo?  Andy?  You listening?

• Love 7

When she steps into the hot tub, you can see the huge tear.  ?

Good eye.  The torn crotch just makes this contraption even more awesome.  Shannon needs to embrace her inner dirtbag.  And I mean that in a good way.  No way is this F bomb dropping plate smashing woman a polite, cotillion attending society woman.

Let it all out Shannon.  You have no one to have to front for anymore.  Damnit, I demand the Summer of Shannon!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, maybe the “ Dolly Levi” of Orange County ( Vicky ) will fix her up with one of Michael’s friends.  Then nobody will talk to each other. Lol.

That’s a brilliant idea.  Some of us old hags will have to leave the ole ball and chains at home.  Tamra did it.  Lol.  Is drinking and running around naked required?  My boobs are real and sagging, unlike Tamra’s hard rocks, and sometime need depends when out on the town.  Andy will now have some competition. Lol.

You are only allowed to flash your tits when we go around competing at amateur night to make our beer money.  We will have some sensible rules, but not many. Lap dances are frowned upon, but if you must do so, get the money up front.

other than that(no farting in the car is another rule), it’s pretty much the Wild West.  

Another rule is to make sure you stay dry.  But now I think of it, that’s a pretty good way to cash in with fetish types.  So needing depends is a plus.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Some women in their 50's, 60's and up, have issues with urinary incontinence, from mild to severe.  Sometimes stress incontinence, sometimes urgency incontinence.  In either case, the women who suffer from this frustrating condition usually have the foresight and sense to plan ahead and wear products that will protect their clothing and prevent embarrassment.

Icky Gunvalson should stick with insurance, and spare us her nonsense.

Bravo?  Andy?  You listening?

We should have Lisa Rinna give Vicki a call.  She could sell her some Depends. 

• Love 4

I don't have much to add because other people have said most of what I'd say.

Tamra - I guess we won't be subjected to her fake conversion to "Christianity" this year, huh? WWJD? Not getting smashed and prancing around in front of cameras and a camera crew stark naked, not to mention flashing an entire bar.

The new Housewives and their babies - I'm in the minority here. I don't mind the new HoWives -- though I haven't yet made up my mind for sure about either of them -- and I am a sucker for kids and activities with kids. I live an entire continent away from my only grandbaby, whom I've seen only once in his young life, so my perspective might be skewed. I never let my boys run wild like New HoWife Number Two (I haven't learned either of their names yet) seems to do.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Very true. Actually, Vicki HAS the gut, she just didn't want to show it.

Speaking of Vicki, why in the HELL does she do that weird,  flipping-sucking-flapping thing with her tongue when she tastes tequila or other alcohol?  It's not cute or clever. It's weirdly disgusting.  She's done this before. It sickens me.  It's in the top 5 of reasons I'd like to slug her right in the face.

Yes--I noticed this last night and almost vomited. She really is the epitome of a classless, raunchy, unimaginative, vulgar rube. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's called "having a conflict!" I understand both people's POV, but the same thing happens in families with little wars going on! You can't always "choose a side!" I totally understand Kelly feeling betrayed, but she's just being irrational; esp. since she divorced the guy and was hoping to move on! Getting hysterical is counter productive for all concerned! Vicki just couldn't go by that so called "girl code" because she likes Michael and he happens to be dating someone she knows! Is she supposed to cut herself off from all those people so Kelly can have peace of mind that Michael should live in misery? Would she feel better if he became a recluse? ;-)

No. Vicki is an asshole. Michael is a coworker's husband. He isn't a long lost family friend and if Steve and him are BFF then they can do guy shite together. Like Tam/Eddie with David and Shannon. Eddie and David were friends that continued their friendship. You don't see Tam all buddy with the new boo. If nothing else her former soul remembers that it might not sit well with Shannon.

Vicki is morally corrupt so she gets nor shouldn't a single pass for her always deplorable behavior. And she can stick her fake apologies over her ever widening and getting flatter arse. When you are really sorry for something you have to be ok with the person may never forgiving you or ever having anything to do with you. After all her fake bible for dummies apologies, she gets hostile and aggressive trying to bully the person into forgiving her. And then goes on to metorphorically shit on something else that most sane moral humans know not to do. 

Its kinda the universe's revenge that her body, one of her few assets in her early years is getting as attractive as her imaginary soul.  Is also fitting that she never knew how good she had it before the Bravo sunken place food drip. She was decent looking, had a cute figure, regular nice normal kids and a husband who loved her. But she was too busy being a needy, desperate for attention and being a hater of the superficial. 

14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

In Kelly’s defense, she had to be “friends” with this lying old dinosaur.

in Vicki’s defense, she had to listen to awful jokes and worry about getting shanked.

im starting a reality show and I need some hags.  We will call it the real hags of Broward County, so some of you hags will have to relocate. I’m 44, and have been calling myself a hag for 12 years.  Ladies are nice and establishment, but hags are punk rock.  

i want in! for real tho. I'm in Dade! But Dade Fl. I would locate! Cali is my dream state to live. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Tamra: So let me leave your butt at home while I go party with your enemy.  Ooh. I drank too much tequila. Honey, I’m sorry; I broke my foot...no I’m not kidding. (Let me leave out the drunken bar dancing and showing my breasts to the cameras as we can fight about that when you see the footage when it airs. I must have blacked out. I don’t remember being naked drunk oopsie). 

Eddie: First I have to make up with that heifer so you can go act inappropriately in Mexico while I’m sitting here trying to plot my next move with my heart so I will live. You broke your foot?  Just ducky. You knew that I couldn’t lead the exercise classes because of my health and you were supposed to take over. Now I’m going to have to hire someone to do it for you so you a getting a lesser percentage of any profits this month. Your RIGHT foot? I guess your driving me to my MD appointments is out of the question. We’ll have to Uber. You are costing me left and right. The stress is going to kill me.  Literally. 

I don't think Eddie really cares about much of anything besides his physique.. Tamara is not that important to him  and her antics make it so he can follow his dream job. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

I don't think Eddie really cares about much of anything besides his physique.. Tamara is not that important to him  and her antics make it so he can follow his dream job. 

Really? That’s sad if it’s true. I never thought of him as egotistical or narcissistic. 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2018 at 1:37 PM, Fiero425 said:

It's called "having a conflict!" I understand both people's POV, but the same thing happens in families with little wars going on! You can't always "choose a side!" I totally understand Kelly feeling betrayed, but she's just being irrational; esp. since she divorced the guy and was hoping to move on! Getting hysterical is counter productive for all concerned! Vicki just couldn't go by that so called "girl code" because she likes Michael and he happens to be dating someone she knows! Is she supposed to cut herself off from all those people so Kelly can have peace of mind that Michael should live in misery? Would she feel better if he became a recluse? ;-)

Fiero, I think Kelly is fine with Michael dating--that's not the issue. Openness, honesty, integrity & true

friendship are the issues; none of which Vicki has...

Edited by IslandGirl
Writing is in the editing...
  • Love 11

I didn't think that at the airport Vicki really peed, I think she landed in the tequila and was teasing herself (cuz she always) pees and calling it pee.  

Spanx do have an overlap in the crotch so you don't have to take off the body armour to go to the bathroom, you just hold them open and pee.  /heard this from a friend...., and the same friend really got a kick out of Shannon wearing her bra on top of the torso Spanx piece, my friend wears the bra underneath, maybe she's doing it wrong, but I don't think so because then you can see the lines of the bra through your dress/top.  I have a great friend ;)

• Love 6
23 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

I hear you on Tamra’s nakedness, but I will give her this: she looks great, for any age.  And she works her ass off for it, and embodies the fitness lifestyle. I’m pretty into fitness and am often surprised how many very fit people are actually extremely insecure about their bodies — like a reverse dysmorphia where you just don’t see your progress and refuse to be happy with yourself, constantly comparing yourself to others, etc. So it’s nice to see Tamra at peace with her body.

THAT SAID, I could do without the tit flashing. But, it’s still Trashy Tammy!! I like how the born-again religious Tamra is rapidly fading away. From being baptized in a pool to titty flashing on top of a trashy Mexican  bar. (And I’ll never get sick of the scene of her throwing wine in Jeana’s face - that is the moment Tams established herself as queen bee. But what often goes overlooked is the fact that Jeana was accusing Tamra of lying about being hit by Simon - a major call-out that I bet was true. Glad Jeana got that dig in before her wine shower. )

Now the real attention whore with the nakedness is one Ms. Beth Frankel from NYC. She’s not into fitness or health, but my Lord she certainly cares about being skinny. She’s so proud of the fact that she’s skinny that she started a company about it, and her naked scenes are her flaunting the fact that she is skinny vs  loving and embracing a body she worked hard for.  Aderral is much easier than spin classes.  And insta photos in your young daughter’s shirt is almost more attention whorish than flashing your tits at Andale’s in some ways now that I think about it ?

None for nothing, but I'm 33, take adderall AND spin classes (SoulCycle is my happy place at least three times a week, now 4-5 getting ready for my wedding) and I do NOT look like that. It's not that easy. Must be an incredibly high dose of adderall, restrictive diet/not eating, among other things. 
I've never been heavy I'm petite, but seriously. Beth Skinny isn't attained by just adderall. 

• Love 3

Watching Vic, Shan, and Tamra on T.V. getting wasted and making fools of themselves was fun.  However I felt really bad for the employees of the hotel and the airport!  Having to pick their clumsy asses up off the airport was just weird.  Then the 3 of them showing up at the hotel with those sombreros just seemed a little insulting to me.  IDK maybe I'm being too sensitive.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

... and 40's .. 

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, farmgal4 said:

I have to say, Tamra is built like a brick shithouse.  And Shannon in the Spanx?  Obviously no fucks to give. ?

I flove happy Shannon, and I hope she's here to stay.  And her girls are beautiful.  Archie is up there with River and Bambi.

• Love 13
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Fiero425 said:

Why is Shannon embarrassing herself by getting into a hot tub in her Spanx? '-)

Because she's a goofball?  Because she was too drunk to wiggle out of it?  I don't care, I love this version of Shannon.

• Love 16
21 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I was going to comment on this but I think my mind wanted to erase it from memory.  It drives me fucking crazy!  I hate the sound, the look, the facial expression and she just needs to stop for the sake of all of us.

I totally agree...I can't stand it..ugh.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

Vicki, is that you?! ;-) :p 

Sorry Fiero, Kelly is fine with Michael dating--that's not the issue. Openness, honesty, integrity & true

friendship are the issues; none of which Vicki has...

Can someone in this cast PLEASE set up Donn with either Kelly or one of the ladies friends?  I would suggest Brooks but 1) he is skeevy and 2) he is now married.

Vicki is only friends with anyone if it benefits her.  The show would go on without her.  I would like to see her lifestyle after 2 years of not getting Bravo Bucks.

2 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

None for nothing, but I'm 33, take adderall AND spin classes (SoulCycle is my happy place at least three times a week, now 4-5 getting ready for my wedding) and I do NOT look like that. It's not that easy. Must be an incredibly high dose of adderall, restrictive diet/not eating, among other things. 
I've never been heavy I'm petite, but seriously. Beth Skinny isn't attained by just adderall. 

No she is actually quite sporty.  She does yoga a lot, paddle boards, snowboards.  While quite thin, she is in pretty good shape.

Tamra is in good shape and has a rock hard body.  Problem is her face is also rock hard now and I think she needs a tad more body fat to soften it up.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I know!!! No one was laughing! Neither was I! News flash—we don’t think you are fun and cute! We are embarrassed for you! Stupid old fools. 

Crass and tacky old cows

Did I really need to see shaved and fake boobs Tamra naked - uhhmmm NO!

Is this what the Season is going to be like?

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, annewithaneee said:

I think Jolie is the youngest and most inappropriate Housewife kid to be used as an accomplice and provider of sage wisdom to her mom, eeeeek. Between Shannon's constant weight fixation and marriage/divorce oversharing, and 80% of all that Kelly says and does, it's a tight race for most damaging OC parenting. Michael and David should exercise the right to exclude them from filming -- probably the only semi-decent thing Simon ever did.

I agree with you, but I find it outrageously hypocritical when men allow their children to film for cash, but when they divorce and are thus "fired" from the show, they yank the kids as well.  It's more to get back at the ex than concern for the children.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Because she's a goofball?  Because she was too drunk to wiggle out of it?  I don't care, I love this version of Shannon.

One size too small Spanxs are hard to get out of when you are sober! Never mind pissed!

• Love 3