Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona gets trapped in an elevator in a future episode. Does the cameraperson just stand there filming it?

R. Kelly decides to use Ramona's stream of consciousness babbling for his inexplicable new hit "Trapped in an Elevator." Seriously, who keeps buying his music? We know that he, unlike Carole, is an actual pedafile pedophile. Aaliyah. Y'all. Aaliyah.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16
(edited)
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If anyone can remember the name of the episode in which Carole and Beth are talking about Dennis and how much they are enjoying spending time together, I will try to rewatch it tonight and transcribe it.

S8 E11 Invitation Interrupted, about 11 minutes in (without commercials) LOL - I know this because I just watched it earlier today and looked back on Hulu to figure out which episode it was... ha ha ha... 

ETA - this was a moment where I actually liked Carole - when she was talking about having to give up the first foster kitten, and how she was brought to tears... seeing as I'm a cat person - ha ha... plus she was really honest about how she set up her life to be temporary due to her past... I wish we saw more of this Carole now... they were just chatting about their lives vs ragging about one of the other women... Finally, Bethenny essentially says she used to say she'd never get married again but after Dennis she took away the "never" but did also say "I'm not saying I"m getting married..."

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda is extremely angry. It may be part of her grieving process - which is just a viscous circular cycle. Things that she is unhappy with, she just takes aim at the person in her vicinity.

You never know which Dorinda you're going to get when she drinks, she went nuts on Luann about the cake her mother baked for her birthday, she went nuts on Heather for walking into the restaurant ahead of her. When Dorinda is mean - she is SUPER viscous.

In the upcoming scene, I felt so bad for Luann - she really hurt her.

PS: On the WWHL aftershow, Andy said to Dorinda see you at the reunion in 2 weeks

Dorinda has serious anger issues.

I can't believe it's reunion time already.    I hope Dorinda remembers how badly she lost those polls this week and doesn't act like an ass at the reunion.

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be this season?    Last year there were 19 and 3 reunion eps.

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I learned today that Hannah’s middle name is Danger. 

Danger?   Seriously?   How stupid is that?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Danger?   Seriously?   How stupid is that?

Hahaha, well at least she didn’t do something really dumb like use the ‘fambly’ tartan as a sofa cushion.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, bagger said:

Yes. Yes. And very!

? ? ? 

5 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Hahaha, well at least she didn’t do something really dumb like use the ‘fambly’ tartan as a sofa cushion.

Or a toilet seat cover ?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I can't believe it's reunion time already.    I hope Dorinda remembers how badly she lost those polls this week and doesn't act like an ass at the reunion.

At least she has that WWHL taping to guide her to the feelings of the general public but then again if she’s half hammered all bets are off. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

At least she has that WWHL taping to guide her to the feelings of the general public but then again if she’s half hammered all bets are off. 

You're so right! 

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny to see her hammered, sputtering and spitting at the reunion.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Except they don't drink during the reunions any more, so no drunk Dorinda or any NY HW.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

I think Danger as a middle name is kind of neat. 

Maybe they gave her that name so that she could have conversations such as

“I wouldn’t want to put you in any danger.”

”Honey, danger’s my middle name.”

• Love 24
14 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe they gave her that name so that she could have conversations such as

“I wouldn’t want to put you in any danger.”

”Honey, danger’s my middle name.”

Good one!   

• Love 4
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/luann-de-lesseps-relaxes-with-yoga-after-returning-home-from-rehab/

Note the date this was published 1/26/18

The article says she got out of treatment 1/23/18

Luann is playing with the dates - totally lying

Look at the picture - that's at the Mayflower - the scene by the pool with Luann/Bethenny was filmed there.

This place you mentioned in Florida sounds like a spa for detox only.

What I've seen before from friends who have gone to rehab - they are cut off from the outside world at the beginning stage. Intense therapy and detox are first. They don't even let them listen to the news. Most rehabs - even though you sign yourself in - you can check out and no one can legally stop you. They cut you off from phones, Internet, Social Media, the news - because people use all kinds of excuses to justify in their minds they need to leave.

They ask for documentation in court, if she didn't fulfill her rehab as suggested, they will know, and I'm pretty sure her lawyers advised her of that. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I could have sworn I read she lived there with Richard.  Was her first husband a big shot and wealthy?  Who was he?  Is Richard buried here or London?  I’ll have to read the bio.  My mistake.  I remember her going with Carole for Anthony’s ashes in London and reminiscing about living there.

I’m watching “London Calling” now. Dorinda says that at first she was petrified about returning to London because she thought it would stir up all these memories of Richard. 

Also in the previously’s, she says that she hasn’t been to London since before Richard died.

Maybe she lived in London with her first husband, but also vacationed there or travelled with Richard on his business trips there?

eta: Dorinda just said that she and Richard used to come to London every two months.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 6
On 6/25/2018 at 3:06 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Not Beth fans are bound to see it differently but I think she has a very consistent theme - don't use me or mine for your come up.   

Bethenny was Parisella until she decided to go back to Frankel to use for her come up. She was happy to use Jill and Bobby for her come up. For me she is a hypocrite of the worst kind. 

On 6/26/2018 at 7:54 PM, Gem 10 said:

I agree 100%.  A lot of people didn’t give Bethenny credit.  They say she did it for publicity.  Bethenny is tough and talks tough, but I believe underneath she has a soft heart.  She got famous all by herself, and I think people resent that.

Bethenny started on 3rd base she did not get famous all by herself. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny was Parisella until she decided to go back to Frankel to use for her come up. She was happy to use Jill and Bobby for her come up. For me she is a hypocrite of the worst kind. 

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m watching “London Calling” now. Dorinda says that at first she was petrified about returning to London because she thought it would stir up all these memories of Richard. 

Also in the previously’s, she says that she hasn’t been to London since before Richard died.

Maybe she lived in London with her first husband, but also vacationed there or travelled with Richard on his business trips there?

eta: Dorinda just said that she and Richard used to come to London every two months.

Ok, thanks.  That’s where I got it then.  I remember that now.

• Love 1

On Bravo t.v., it shows 14 episodes.  Could this Columbia trip coming up be the last episode then?  Then the reunion, whenever that is.  I’m sad already, but anticipating the reunion.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Except they don't drink during the reunions any more, so no drunk Dorinda or any NY HW.

I guess Andy doesn’t want any furniture or props thrown around.  Or maybe he fears for his life, LMAO.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I'm not sure if you're referring to her pre-Apprentice fame? Or her post-Apprentice fame/success? I had no clue who Bobby Frankel was, but won't deny that her parents might have given a leg up with prep school education and helping to pay for her Manhattan apartment.

I didn't know who she was prior to The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, but she did create this cilantro lime vinaigrette for the Wishbone challenge that I loved. She won. I bought I bottle and another and another and another until I realized that it hadn't caught on and they weren't restocking. At which point, I bought an entire case and stocked it in my mother's basement.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not sure if you're referring to her pre-Apprentice fame? Or her post-Apprentice fame/success? I had no clue who Bobby Frankel was, but won't deny that her parents might have given a leg up with prep school education and helping to pay for her Manhattan apartment.

I didn't know who she was prior to The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, but she did create this cilantro lime vinaigrette for the Wishbone challenge that I loved. She won. I bought I bottle and another and another and another until I realized that it hasn't caught and they weren't restocking. At which point, I bought an entire case and stocked it in my mother's basement.

You’re like Elaine and Jerry’s girlfriend with the discontinued Sponges.  ? 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Y

You’re like Elaine and Jerry’s girlfriend with the discontinued Sponges.  ? 

Whenever something good comes on the market, Bam, they discontinue it.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I didn't know who she was prior to The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, but she did create this cilantro lime vinaigrette for the Wishbone challenge that I loved. She won. I bought I bottle and another and another and another until I realized that it hasn't caught and they weren't restocking. At which point, I bought an entire case and stocked it in my mother's basement.

That's awesome you are like Elaine Benes w the spongeworthy sponges! 

Bobby Frankel was well know esp in NY which has one of the prolific and influential horse racing and betting systems (NYRA OTB etc esp in NY FL & CA, Vegas) and when she changed her name back he had big time famous connections celebrities, sheikhs princes etc. She was also well educated, white, and tons of access to influence.  3rd base.

Hell when she moved to CA she lived w her dad, drove his cars, partied and got jobs thru his connections, Merv. Hiltons. Etc  thru her own admission in her book Skinnydipping. I would have been dropped off penniless on the boulevard like out of a Jackie Collins novel lol. Some of her business connections (the Saratoga cheesecake guy) still to this day were friends of her dads. Then there was the guy who gave her the lingerie for her bday st the track on RHONY.  She had LOTS of connections. In the words of Ramona she prob screwed those up too. 

• Love 14
On 6/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, Otherkate said:

Yes. This. She's a massive trend fucker, which is fine, if she weren't always trying so hard to pretend that she's so down to earth, cool, doesn't care about that silly stuff. Celebs have been walking around in PJs and heels for almost a year - to the point where Carole's didn't even register for me. I also think age shouldn't have anything to do with what someone should or shouldn't wear. I don't care how old she is - wear what you want. I do care that she pretends she's one thing, but she's clearly another. 

I think Carole is exactly who she appears to be, and I really like her.  To me, she is the only one living and showing her true self. She doesn’t get sloppy drunk, she doesn’t get into screaming matches, she has manners, and she gets along with basically everyone.  

• Love 7

Has anyone brought up the fact that Tinsley still uses her ex husband's name even though they are long divorced, have no ties, no children and he has remarried and now has a child? I mean people (Dorinda) keep ragging on Sonja about her relationship with the Morgan's but has at least has a permanent tie to the family. I think Sonja is overboard with her legacy but the only ones who should care are the Morgans not the Medleys.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

How many episodes before the reunion?

I've been trying to find out but I keep coming up empty.   Last year there were 19 and 3 reunion episodes.     We've only had 13 so far which makes me  think we won't get as many this year.  Six more episodes plus the reunion would take us to Labor Day.   I'd love that but doubt we'll get it. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This is me relating.  Yet another less than awesome birthright.  It is hereditary, and it does suck, an I have spent countless $hunnids$ in an attempt at covering.

I get them too, although not as bad as Beth's.  Mine have a more puffy look though.  Maybe it's because she's so made up typically that I never really noticed it on Beth and it just looked much more pronounced during the show I thought maybe she was going through some really trying times or illness!

• Love 4

Dark circles/under-eye bags are also a result of sinus infections and smoking in addition to lack of sleep.  I had terrible ones while I was working and getting only five hours of sleep and also smoking.  When I retired, I got lasering under the eye, slept more, quit smoking, and Voila! white, tender, baby skin and no bags. I quit using all make-up because I did not need it. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That's awesome you are like Elaine Benes w the spongeworthy sponges! 

Bobby Frankel was well know esp in NY which has one of the prolific and influential horse racing and betting systems (NYRA OTB etc esp in NY FL & CA, Vegas) and when she changed her name back he had big time famous connections celebrities, sheikhs princes etc. She was also well educated, white, and tons of access to influence.  3rd base.

Hell when she moved to CA she lived w her dad, drove his cars, partied and got jobs thru his connections, Merv. Hiltons. Etc  thru her own admission in her book Skinnydipping. I would have been dropped off penniless on the boulevard like out of a Jackie Collins novel lol. Some of her business connections (the Saratoga cheesecake guy) still to this day were friends of her dads. Then there was the guy who gave her the lingerie for her bday st the track on RHONY.  She had LOTS of connections. In the words of Ramona she prob screwed those up too. 

O.k.  You got me there, third base, but she did have smart ideas and good products, no?

• Love 4
17 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

They ask for documentation in court, if she didn't fulfill her rehab as suggested, they will know, and I'm pretty sure her lawyers advised her of that. 

Luann's rehab was not court mandated.  She went voluntarily. They didn't even suggest rehab.  The judge, at her initial arraignment, advised that she should refrain from drinking. That's not the same thing as ordering rehab. The original charges have all been either dismissed or reduced and Luann has accepted a misdemeanor plea deal, which will be finalized in July.

• Love 6
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

O.k.  You got me there, third base, but she did have smart ideas and good products, no?

I'm sure there are some who are envious and wish they had whatever advantages Bethenny had.   There are  also many who were handed grand slam home runs who don't think they have to work at all.   Bethenny deserves credit for what she accomplished.  I remember Bethenny trying to sell her muffins in supermarkets and in the park.  She didn't marry success.   She worked hard and she earned it.    Good for her!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, snarts said:

Luann's rehab was not court mandated.  She went voluntarily. They didn't even suggest rehab.  The judge, at her initial arraignment, advised that she should refrain from drinking. That's not the same thing as ordering rehab. The original charges have all been either dismissed or reduced and Luann has accepted a misdemeanor plea deal, which will be finalized in July.

Ah,  so how long she stayed has absolutely nothing to do with her hearing? Good. 

• Love 4
On 6/29/2018 at 5:55 PM, Otherkate said:

I see this all the time, but they are not fixed. One of my friends works on WWHL (imagine that fiasco, but he loves it) and first of all there is a 3rd party company that operates these interactive bits for them and second of all they honestly don't care enough to fix them. No matter who wins, someone is bound to get pissy and that's what they like more than anything.

!! Oh the tea he could spill!! Has he considered doing an AMA on Reddit?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm sure there are some who are envious and wish they had whatever advantages Bethenny had.   There are  also many who were handed grand slam home runs who don't think they have to work at all.   Bethenny deserves credit for what she accomplished.  I remember Bethenny trying to sell her muffins in supermarkets and in the park.  She didn't marry success.   She worked hard and she earned it.    Good for her!

Yep, she worked hard definitely, but she needs to stop looking down on, condescending, and basically being a complete fucking asshole to those like Ramona snd Heather who are also successful at business despite not having the social status and connections Bethenny had. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Yep, she worked hard definitely, but she needs to stop looking down on, condescending, and basically being a complete fucking asshole to those like Ramona snd Heather who are also successful at business despite not having the social status and connections Bethenny had. 

That's your opinion.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Everything here is someone's opinion.  That's the whole point.

I have a feeling Bethenny didn't spend every day or even every weekend--or maybe even any time at all except for that once--standing alone and forlorn in suburban supermarkets trying to sell her baked goods.  I think that was probably entirely for the camera, to foster her poor-little-matchgirl image.  But that's just my opinion.  ;o)

You're right!   Everything here is someone's opinion.  IMHO its better to say that when passing judgement and calling someone names rather than stating it as a fact.   

I'm sure she did it for the camera.  She was building a brand and every appearance helps.  

If we're going to label anyone an asshole, IMHO it would be Ramona. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6

In My Humble Opinion, Beth saying over and over and over again that she was raised by wolves without acknowledging her privileges, is her attempt to justify her  continuous “woe is me as a child, I had to do everything for myself, my success is totally due to my hard work, etc.” Bullshit, Beth.

• Love 22
On 6/30/2018 at 7:29 AM, QuinnM said:

I’m trying to figure out when this was filmed.  The melanoma surgery left them very dark.  She had said that the PR trips every other week just made it worse and worse.  When it started to ease up she said she needed, sleep, healthy food and yoga.  About two months ago she did have some corrective surgery for the shallows the surgery caused. So I think this filming was before the second surgery.  Which improved the situation.  But then the Miami ED visit with food poisoning took it all back.  So it’s only about right now real time that she’s not been skeletal with two black eyes.  This is what happens when you live this close to minimum body weight.  Food poisoning would probably leave Carole unable to support her own head.

Interesting.  I was just reading some things about darkness around the eyes and it seemed to indicate that it's genetic and actually due to thin skin (blood vessels near the surface) and not really due to fatigue or diet. I had upper and lower, cosmetic lid surgery a few years ago and it actually helped my darkness under the eye, where my problem was.  It's not a complete fix though.  I didn't realize that Bethenny had had surgery. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Bethenny Frankel's parents may have been emotionally impoverished (and Bernadette was a monster, imo) but she's still the product of a very privileged upbringing (boarding school education, undergrad at NYU, trips to ski resorts with friends, summer in Europe with her mother, etc etc) and she's the daughter of a man so storied, he had an obit in The New York Times. She breathed rarefied air from jump.  That lifestyle left her very connected (she knew one of Martha's judges on The Apprentice,  Charles Koppelman, very well -- she dated his son when Koppelman was CEO of EMI music -- a possible conflict of interest which came up on the show). And yes, Frankel absolutely hustled and played her chips with skill, but she had a good hand to start with (unlike many who really do rise out of troubled childhoods without anything but their own grit and talent).  I'd have a lot more respect for her if she spoke honestly about the gifts she received growing up that helped her to succeed --  balanced against the deficits and toxicity -- instead of perpetually acting like she came of age the child of a sharecropper, hardscrabble farming in the monied neighbourhoods of Los Angeles & NYC.

Frankel's obit is here (he sounds like he was a fascinating character; brilliant and loving and deft with horses, but -- seemingly, at least -- perhaps not equally so with his wives or daughter, since they're barely mentioned in the obit):

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/17/sports/17frankel.html

The sad fact of it all is that Bethenny had no problem lying about and using her family to fake an image on national TV to make a name for herself. I question the honesty of any childhood story she has told at this point. She has shown herself as someone that exaggerates to the point of lying, she isn't trustworthy at all IMO. 

• Love 12