Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm so busy reading everyone's snark and typing I'm barely watching the show. 

I haven’t even hit play yet :) the show will be there on dvr until the end of time if I want; live chat only lasts a couple hours! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

I'm a big girl, not meant to be a size 12 or bubbly??????

Glad to know I wasn't the only person dazed and confused by that comment.  SMH.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Howya all doing.......I'm recovering from a concussion, I'm not supposed to be using the internet or watch TV, but hey I couldn't miss this.

Feel better! Your commitment to this episode is far superior to James' commitment to attempting to lose even a couple ounces. 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am not much of a cook but wouldn't it be faster, cheaper, and healthier to just make a big pan of scrambled eggs at home?

Yes. Yes it would. 

1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m late to the party! Knew I had  to finish my eating habit *before* I watch this shit show — which I have been looking forward to ALL WEEK.  Oh and my eating habit is bbq and beer. Anyone want a cold one? 

If you have a Sam Adams Summer Ale, I'll take one! Its hot here!

• Love 6

So far I've only commented on this show on Reddit (I'm spinalstenohshit there, btw- the /r/my600lblife subreddit is so nice!), and that was to complain about Bettie Jo. (Again, if you saw my post here about spinal cancer, and you remember Bettie Jo's episode... you'll know why I had to complain.)

@MJS- On my end, the commercials have been Jurassic World and that 'Honey, am I hearing voices again?' commercial

• Love 19
1 minute ago, MJS said:

I don’t know if we get the same commercials, but if anyone applied deodorant in the middle of our office, I’d have a fit.

I keep looking up in the middle of that commercial, and I couldn't tell if she was doing it in a restaurant. I don't get out much and if someone did that at the table I would lose my temper.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

What’s with Bettie Jo and now Cynthia thinking they might get skin surgeries when they weigh over 400 lbs? Methinks this phrase does not mean what they think it means.

Right? Just lop all that skin off and they'll be skinny! 

• Love 2
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Feel better! Your commitment to this episode is far superior to James' commitment to attempting to lose even a couple ounces. 

Thanks @Giant Misfit!  You know what they say, laughter is the best medicine!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

I think Lisa/James may be telling you a little white lie Dr. Now!

Thank you @Miss Chevious!  Howeverthe concussion diet is great, no appetite!!! That won't last though!!!!!  I'm on the mend!!!!

I hope you recover soon! Be careful, don't overdo yourself.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Oh honey, there is nothing wrong in teaching your children to eat a healthy diet to avoid them becoming heavy. TIy don’t have to make it a punishment and they can still enjoy treats, but a crappy diet is not something they are entitled to...

I swear some people just don't know what normal portions are, and that "healthy" food can be absolutely delicious.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, simba barracuda said:

I hope James got a mattress that properly shows off his thin, manly figure

Last I heard, he conned some physical therapist out of 4K to get a special mattress that was more comfy. There's info about it online. I don't think the PT was ever reimbursed.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am not much of a cook but wouldn't it be faster, cheaper, and healthier to just make a big pan of scrambled eggs at home?

HAHAHA! Look at you and your big, fancy good idea. 

Also, the last thing I want to do in the morning is drive around and forage for food. Even a bowl of Cheerios would have been easier and cheaper for her!

15 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Hey peeps!  Been since last season, but I am here and perched for the f*ckery.  Missed all of the snarky comments, specifically DC Gal in VA--no chill whatsoever.

Hey heh, I am locked and loaded Oh My.

• Love 4

Dang it, I can't watch because satellite and thunderstorms do not play well together. 

My eating habit tonight was a ginormous salad (lettuce, scallions, cukes, maters, hard boiled egg) and a protein shake. The sheer volume! 

• Love 5

Ooo. Lisa "believes" James has lost weight. Like she "believed" that feeding her 800 pound husband 10 pounds of Chinese food was a good idea.

He's GETTING READY TO STAND UP! No rush on that or anything.

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Right? Just lop all that skin off and they'll be skinny! 

Oh if only!!  I keep looking at all the fat removal ads thinking if they got rid of my Hippo Hips and Thunder Thighs I could be at my goal weight straight away.  Life isn’t that simple.

• Love 3
(edited)

James exercises 3 times a day and doesn't crave much any more. riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Yet he still won't even sit up when the Dr. comes in. You know Lisa will lie for him so I don't believe her either.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

I'm excited for Cynthia, but James is having me hooked.

Welcome! I'm newish here, too. Pounders are awesome!

• Love 8