Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Back on Dr. Nowzardan's program, James is suspected of cheating as he continues to gain weight and suffers a series of life-threatening illnesses; Cynthia continues to lode weight but seems satisfied to do so at her own pace. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.  Join us for the snark!

This "Where Are They Now?" type episode features two prior poundticipants who did not lose significant weight - Cynthia and James K.  Cynthia had sleeve surgery and, being adamant that she did not need psychological help, was going off to do it "her way".  James K. brought us "Ow, mah laygs!", new mattresses that make you look fat, and "It's friiiiiaaaaaaahd!"  

We are expecting a lively chat.  As always, snark the show, not fellow posters.  Politics and anything sliding down the slope toward politics is off limits. 

Let's order some (virtual) Chinese food and settle in for a few hours of excuses, whining and blurred genitalia (all blessings to the editors - may their eyes and brains heal from the horror). 

• Love 18
(edited)

You guys are the only reason I’m watching this train wreck tonight! I’m getting really tired of these perpetual victims.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, aliya said:

YASSS!  Hello, James.  Eating habit tonight - homemade vegan chili over a bit of brown rice.

Is it friiiiied????

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

In honor of this episode, my eating habit tonight was pork fried rice. 

That's how you do it!

I had folks at work mesmerized by my James story. Especially the 100+ lb weight gain and the "You've got 800 pound of food in you."  I could not wait to leave work. 

• Love 11

I have no words Giant Misfit! Yikes, those "laygs!" There it is, the first of perhaps many " Ow, Mah Laygs" tonight!

How y'all are? My eating habit tonight is baked chicken, baked sweet potato and, garlic butter lemon steamed spinach.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, meat said:

I MADE AN ACCOUNT FOR THIS!!!! Jaaaaaames, please don't disappoint! Or, uh, do, I guess. I mean 'disappoint' in a sense of entertainment value :P

Welcome! If you are a bad person, come sit next to me. 

• Love 13

Workmates were busy trying to figure out how many calories James had to eat to gain that much weight in such a short time and what the heck was he eating. Fun times.

• Love 5
Just now, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

I'm excited for Cynthia, but James is having me hooked.

I'm so sorry! Hopefully you're in remission? (((hugs))) 

• Love 9

Hey peeps!  Been since last season, but I am here and perched for the f*ckery.  Missed all of the snarky comments, specifically DC Gal in VA--no chill whatsoever.

• Love 5
Just now, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

This is live chat. Pretty much anything goes here. Hugs <3

• Love 4
1 minute ago, meat said:

I will say some prayers for you meat

• Love 6

LOL! "He wanted me to prove to him I could do it." 

Well, DUH.

How has his energy level increased? He can pull the sheet up a little closer to his face?

FEEL HIS POWER, PEOPLE! FEEEEEEELLLL IT!!!!

2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Before we left Houston last weekend, I drove to see Dr Nows office!! Small thrills, I tell you! 

HA! Sounds like the guy on Ellen today talking about how he did a U turn because he recognized the mansion from The Bachelor. I hope you got pictures!

• Love 1

So my eating habit is a Maple walnut ice cream cone. I stopped at the local hotdog stand thinking I was going to get a dog and fries and a birch beer. I know nothing good would come of that so I figured the ice cream cone had less calories, so I ran with it and that was dinner.

• Love 7