Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Somehow I find it hard to think of him as human.

During his original episode, I told my husband "he is a literal talking head."  He made me really, really uncomfortable.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

I'm excited for Cynthia, but James is having me hooked.

I'm not as thin as you but I'm underweight and am on a mostly fluid diet (can't tolerate most solid food well) because of idiopathic gastroparesis. It's my guilty pleasure as well as I miss eating.

• Love 7
(edited)

My left leg started cramping just before the last commercial break. I’ve been walking around the living room trying to make it better. I refuse to say what my leg is obviously trying to force me to say, though. No “ow” from me!

Edited by Miracle Maxie
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Why does Dr. Now drive a minivan ?

He's going to start picking up his obese clients across the country.  There won't be any stops for FAST FOOD with him at the wheel!

• Love 17

Hello my Pounder home fries!! I’m happy to make it to the party in a timely manner and I’m looking for to spending the the night with you all. =)

Mother nature has watered my garden for the last five days. Everything is coming out nice. It gives me extra time to cook some dinner and watch one of my favorite shows.  

Tonight‘s dinner is homemade Spaghetti Bolognese sauce in the instant pot. It is completely amazing! And I paired it with a beautiful red wine blend.  I’m downright fancy tonight !

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes. Yes it would. 

If you have a Sam Adams Summer Ale, I'll take one! Its hot here!

I'll take a Blue Moon!  I'm about to open a bottle of wine, too.  

I'm honestly not even sure I can hate-watch James.  It's just...ugh.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

My left leg started cramping just before the last commercial break. I’ve been walking around the living room trying to make it better. I refuse to say what my leg is obviously trying to force me to say, though. No “ow” from me!

Go on. You know you want to. 

• Love 7

His legs aren't the worst thing I have ever seen on a screen, but I am certainly glad I didn't have to touch them.  Or smell them.   I believe he is quite... pungent.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yup, this time he was prepared with the right answers. Don't go patting yourself on the back too hard though James.

Not to worry, he can’t reach his back, or his vagina.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why couldn't Cynthia see her daughter's performances before? She couldn't fit in the stands? Seems like she could have tried a bit harder, isn't she the one who claimed she did everything for her kids?

She claimed she couldn't walk all the way from the car to the venue chairs. Or some shit. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yup, this time he was prepared with the right answers. Don't go patting yourself on the back too hard though James.

Can he reach his back?????

Uh oh, here comes the stress......mah legs!

• Love 2

Cynthia looks like she's doing better, legitimately. Slowly improving.

1 minute ago, Singingflutist said:

I'm not as thin as you but I'm underweight and am on a mostly fluid diet (can't tolerate most solid food well) because of idiopathic gastroparesis. It's my guilty pleasure as well as I miss eating.

I'm on partial paraenteral nutrition, after TPN for a few weeks. That sucked. This show really got me through it, haha. I'm going to have some barley soup soon- I've seen worse than James's legs, and that won't discourage me!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

I'm excited for Cynthia, but James is having me hooked.

Meat, sending you positive vibes and prayers.  Hang in there!

• Love 6

How long have they been in that apartment? Why is everything still in boxes?  You can buy a dresser at a used furniture store/Goodwill for cryin' out loud.  If he'd been following the food program, maybe they'd have some extra money for furniture.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

you need an electrolyte solution, asap. Smart Water, Pur Water, even Vitamin water. As a last resort, GatorAde (too much sugar, generally.) Whatever caused the cramp, you need to rebalance the chemicals that make the muscles function.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

His legs aren't the worst thing I have ever seen on a screen, but I am certainly glad I didn't have to touch them.  Or smell them.   I believe he is quite... pungent.

Yeah, if we had smell-o-vision I would not be watching.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

homemade Spaghetti Bolognese sauce in the instant pot. It is completely amazing! And I paired it with a beautiful red wine blend.  I’m downright fancy tonight !

Oh, YUM! Jealous! I ate corn on the cob and a small ice cream bar. 

Oh, poor James is "stressed" to get on the stretcher. Because he's so busy solving world crises from his bed, I guess.

2 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

Great. Now I’ll never stop screaming ?

how is he not dead from skin poisoning, at the very least???!!!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

She claimed she couldn't walk all the way from the car to the venue chairs. Or some shit. 

Obviously they don't sell wheelchairs we she lives.

• Love 6
(edited)

It’s bad when you think an accomplishment is getting through the front door more easily than you did last time! Those poor EMT’s.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12