Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

I'm excited for Cynthia, but James is having me hooked.

our prayers and healing energy being sent by all <3

• Love 21
(edited)

Did the BSOJ say that he is 788 pounds and had lost 180?

Edited to add: Oops! Silly me that was James' never, ever gonna happen goal weight.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, meat said:

Actively battling it, actually in the hospital right now (I live here, haha). Stage IV metastatic spinal, but obviously I'm doing ok enough to complain about James.

Fight that, fight, @meat! Glad to have you and hope this episode raises your spirits!

Well, I haven't seen their original episodes, so I am watching both of them with open mind.  I have hope that James, whom I have read so much about on these boards, has seen the light. :)

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

HA! Sounds like the guy on Ellen today talking about how he did a U turn because he recognized the mansion from The Bachelor. I hope you got pictures!

I got a couple. My twins were screaming like banshees, so I had to be quick. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, meat said:

Is it ok to post personal stuff here??? Anyways... This is my guilty pleasure show. I'm hovering around 75 lbs (cancer, whoo hoo!), and can't have solid food, so it's cathartic to see people act like, well... not-people.

I'm excited for Cynthia, but James is having me hooked.

Welcome! I'm newish here, too. Pounders are awesome!

• Love 9
Just now, WhitneyWhit said:

I love how James talks about all his energy while he's laid up in bed looking like a prehistoric starfish.

prehistoric starfish. heh

• Love 5

OK, I'm annoyed by Cynthia if only because she's preventing James from having more screen time.

Yeah, you're nervous, yeah you're scared, yeah you're making progress, blah blah blah. Good for you! Please cede your time to James!

3 minutes ago, spacefly said:

So my eating habit is a Maple walnut ice cream cone. I stopped at the local hotdog stand thinking I was going to get a dog and fries and a birch beer. I know nothing good would come of that so I figured the ice cream cone had less calories, so I ran with it and that was dinner.

You are wise. 

• Love 3
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

I’ve forgotten Cynthia’s story, but the hair is starting to bring it all back. 

Yeah, I only remember her now for her "I'm gonna have to do it on my own" spiel. 

Aah, resting bitch face Cynthia. No other choice when you have kids but to eat fast food. Hear that all you responsible parents out there?

Nah, Cynthia you don't need therapy, no emotional problems there. Do it your way.

• Love 18

oh lord, Cynthia, doing it on your own? Not addressing what caused the issues in the first place? Sure,. THAT's going to make it all go away, and never come back. SMDH

• Love 6
Just now, meat said:

Cynthia looks a little better! Or, is that just me seeing it wrong?

She does look a little better! But man...those upper arms! How does she find a shirt that accommodates that girth?

Just now, zoemom said:

Howya all doing.......I'm recovering from a concussion, I'm not supposed to be using the internet or watch TV, but hey I couldn't miss this.

So glad you could make it! Hope you feel better soon!

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh honey, there is nothing wrong in teaching your children to eat a healthy diet to avoid them becoming heavy. You don’t have to make it a punishment and they can still enjoy treats, but a crappy diet is not something they are entitled to and a healthy diet isn’t something to feel bad about.

Edited by MJS
  • Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm so busy reading everyone's snark and typing I'm barely watching the show. 

I usually watch the Supersized episode the next night and see all kinds of things I don’t remember, not just the bonus scenes. 

• Love 2

I really don't understand why it is so wrong to teach kids to eat healthy when they are young.  They don't need to be on a bariatric diet.  But you can teach kids to eat well.  Ugh.

• Love 12

I am trying not to have anything perishable by Friday (I am leaving for two weeks on Friday afternoon), so I had a microwave lasagna.  Stouffers.  It was actually not bad, and only 350 calories according to the package.  I will top it off with some strawberries later.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

At least Cynthia is walking and has a job. She’s a human dynamo compared to James K.

Somehow I find it hard to think of him as human.

• Love 9

What’s with Bettie Jo and now Cynthia thinking they might get skin surgeries when they weigh over 400 lbs? Methinks this phrase does not mean what they think it means.

• Love 14

"James lost the weight that he needs"

"instead of wasting a lot of people's time and resources" "they've lied so many times"

Dr. Now beat me to the punch within the same breath, damn!

• Love 12

Good grief - don't any of these people make a meal at home? She could still give the kids some carbs by making breakfast herself and giving them a banana or an English muffin with the eggs and sausage. That fast food stuff has so many additives, why give that to your children if you don't have to?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Howya all doing.......I'm recovering from a concussion, I'm not supposed to be using the internet or watch TV, but hey I couldn't miss this.

You have your priorities as they should be.

• Love 21

I’m late to the party! Knew I had  to finish my eating habit *before* I watch this shit show — which I have been looking forward to ALL WEEK.  Oh and my eating habit is bbq and beer. Anyone want a cold one? 

• Love 9