Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, RedDelicious said:

At the end of the day, I think it's sad (literally sad, not sarcastically sad) what has presumably happened to four associated families and their children as a result of this year's audition process. They're all intertwined and you can't tell me the relationships haven't been altered because of this. Maybe not permanently altered (or maybe so), but altered nonetheless. It's certainly not the outcome we anticipated at the beginning of training camp.

Yeah i agree. Though Dayton really seems happy and excited about her new adventure, so there doesn't seem to be any bad blood there.

• Love 3

K&J asking to examine Jenna’s phone is crazy. It just is. Unless it is a work phone which lol of course it is not because they are cheap.

I mean, I KNOW breaking rules is wrong but these people are so insane I almost kind of can’t blame them.

9 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

Yeah i agree. Though Dayton really seems happy and excited about her new adventure, so there doesn't seem to be any bad blood there.

I am having a hard time buying Sam posts how proud she is a VK if VK lies to her mom

• Love 13
1 minute ago, PBSLover said:

You’re right. That doesn’t make sense.

Hmmmm yeah you're right. Maybe Sam's proud of her for even being a part of training camp and how VK handled getting caught/cut once faced with her lie?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JohnGalt said:

Final squad will more than likely be 36. Probably two more cuts tomorrow. If not tomorrow in the next few days.

The lies had to do with adhering to her weight loss plan. That’s really all I’m willing to say.

Man, I would love to meet with a nutritionist, especially one paid for by someone else. It would be awesome to get nutritional advice specific to me, my body type, metabolism, age, and dietary restrictions. I would be at every appointment I was expected to attend and then some. Also, her parents would have been paying for all the groceries, thereby making it even easier to eat as directed. Where do we sign up for that?

• Love 8

One would think that since VK has devoted her life to the DCC organization, she would know that if you don’t follow their rules, you’re out. She watched the show, didn’t she? When Victoria in Season 2 didn’t call Jay for workouts, she was cut. And when they did MY FIT FOODS a few years ago, Kelli went with the chosen women and monitored their progress.  If this it true, VK was really a dum-dum if she thought Kelli wouldn’t check in with the nutritionist, follow-up with progress, etc. Dum-Dum, obtuse, cocky, whatever word fits, it’s character flaw that can’t be overlooked.

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

One would think that since VK has devoted her life to the DCC organization, she would know that if you don’t follow their rules, you’re out. She watched the show, didn’t she? When Victoria in Season 2 didn’t call Jay for workouts, she was cut. And when they did MY FIT FOODS a few years ago, Kelli went with the chosen women and monitored their progress.  If this it true, VK was really a dum-dum if she thought Kelli wouldn’t check in with the nutritionist, follow-up with progress, etc. Dum-Dum, obtuse, cocky, whatever word fits, it’s character flaw that can’t be overlooked.

And if this is true, I really don't think Kelli will allow this part of her cut to be shown out of respect for her friendship with Tina and because she still loves VK, even if she disappointed and potentially lied to her. She'll be cut for weight but I doubt they show the full story.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, BonnieBlue said:

THIS!  When Kelli and Judy say they want diversity, what they mean is that they want black/hispanic girls with stereotypical white bodies.  It's like the black Barbies that are made using the white Barbie body mold.  Someone needs to tell them that diversity encompasses more than just the hue of your skin.

Yes, the DCC love their ethnic Barbies.  For example, Latinas DCC Lacey Munoz and TCC Alanna Tarango, who are both skinny minnies, though I think that they both are and/or will be excellent DCCs. 

However, many Latinas have a curvier body type, especially around the hips and bottom (JLo), and K&J will either not take and/or cut some of those women under the reasoning that they struggle with their weight, when in fact they simply have a curvier body type.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BonnieBlue said:

I read on Twitter that she was supposed to go to see a certain nutritionist.  Victoria reported that she had done that, but when they (I assume Kelli) asked the nutritionist about it, that person revealed that Victoria had in fact never come to see her/him.  They also said that Jinelle is involved in some way (??) and that Victoria was also caught telling people in the community that she was promised a place on the squad.  I tried to find it on Twitter but it seems to be removed.  It was a comment to something posted on the official page.

I can see an immature 18 year old bragging about getting a spot and I think VK falls into the immature 18 year old role nicely. But not seeing the nutritionist? Even if you don't agree or don't like the person, at least go and smile through it. This proves that Scott knew what he was talking about and it continues to discredit the comments Kelli and Char made about her in the judges rooms. She was soft at try outs and stayed soft through TC; Char saying she had a killer body just leads me to believe her eye sight in going in her old age. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, hypeman said:

We have a very credible reason for Keyra's cut. Missed appearance, not contrite enough about it, and probably not a "yes ma'am" type of lady. With all the ladies who left mid-contract, they probably wanted more "pliant" vets.

Regarding her weight. She is pictured during the draft performance of S13E02. She looked great. No stomach jiggle at all. I looked. If i knew how, I'd post a screen shot. In fact, I've not seen one shot of her heavy. I believe if they existed, they would have been posted by now.

I love Keyra, but given all the facts I really do understand her cut. I don't believe it was weight related, AT ALL.

Here are a few (not very good) ones...

I don't see a weight issue either. She has a smidge more meat on her bones than the average DCC, but she's not jiggly and I don't really see a problem.

draft2.JPG

draft3.JPG

draft4.JPG

draft6.JPG

draft8.JPG

draft9.JPG

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

And if this is true, I really don't think Kelli will allow this part of her cut to be shown out of respect for her friendship with Tina and because she still loves VK, even if she disappointed and potentially lied to her. She'll be cut for weight but I doubt they show the full story.

If VK has a medical condition - ie thyroid - going to a nutritionist won't help.  And if she has been struggling with weight, changing her diet, working out and dancing non stop, she may be so frustrated that she just didn't want to go to the nutritionist.  Especially if she isn't sure what is going on and then the stress of trying to make the team.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I can see an immature 18 year old bragging about getting a spot and I think VK falls into the immature 18 year old role nicely. But not seeing the nutritionist? Even if you don't agree or don't like the person, at least go and smile through it. This proves that Scott knew what he was talking about and it continues to discredit the comments Kelli and Char made about her in the judges rooms. She was soft at try outs and stayed soft through TC; Char saying she had a killer body just leads me to believe her eye sight in going in her old age. 

I guess it lends credence to the rumor that she was told her place was guaranteed. She must not have thought she would get cut for not going.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I think it will be a squad of 38, especially after what happened last year (though I could be wrong and they cut down to 36).  If they DO cut down to 36, I'd go with cutting either Hannah or Taylor J based on looks.  If I got to cut a veteran, I'd go with Christina for various reason including issues with flexibility and possibly stamina, especially if she hasn't fixed that "breathing" issue.  It also depends on if she fixed the rumors of attitude and/or diva-ish behavor.

I don't think Hannah will be cut. Didn't she make Show Group? That almost always means the rookie will make the squad. 

I hope no more vets get cut. As awful as it would be to get cut at finals it would be even worse to spend most of the summer practicing and then get cut at the end of camp. 

I also hope they keep all the WOC as they are even less diverse than they have been in the past. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hypeman said:

We are definitely going to have to agree to disagree. Because she looked just like that last year.

I think you misunderstood me. I said the screenshots are not very good. Keyra looks fine to me.

• Love 5

I know slightly off topic but can someone fill me in on why kalyssa quit/got the boot?

im really interested to see if this Victoria stuff will be shown in the show. I hope so!

10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If VK has a medical condition - ie thyroid - going to a nutritionist won't help.  And if she has been struggling with weight, changing her diet, working out and dancing non stop, she may be so frustrated that she just didn't want to go to the nutritionist.  Especially if she isn't sure what is going on and then the stress of trying to make the team.

If VK, or Tina, thought for a second it was a medical issue she'd be seeing her doctor and running blood tests. And while I completely understand feeling 'over it', if she was told to go you don't get a "I don't feel like it pass." I do agree with the poster who said it gives more credence to the assumed spot, she probably thought she was safe regardless...which makes me wonder, where else was she screwing up? It's not like weight hasn't or couldn't be ignored in the past, so why isn't it for her? There's got to be more than just 1 or 2 lies plus weight. 

2 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

I know slightly off topic but can someone fill me in on why kalyssa quit/got the boot?

im really interested to see if this Victoria stuff will be shown in the show. I hope so!

Kalyssa was released/quit for constantly missing appearances. She bounced in the spring and quickly became an IG model. Though, I use that term loosely. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Dang guys! lol 

I was only asking him to clarify because he's the first "insider" I've seen on here that has given the scoop first hand. If there was someone else who confirmed it last summer then I must have missed it. I was under the impression it was still  heavily speculated but not totally confirmed. I'm not trying to get you all drunk I swear! 

Omg I’m sorry! I wasn’t talking about your post! I meant all the posts over the last year saying there is no way this is what happened to Erica! This is second time in two days I’ve made a poster feel like I wa getting onto them! Shame on me!

I was totally trying to be lighthearted... obviously everyone is free to believe what they want to believe!!

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

If VK, or Tina, thought for a second it was a medical issue she'd be seeing her doctor and running blood tests. And while I completely understand feeling 'over it', if she was told to go you don't get a "I don't feel like it pass." I do agree with the poster who said it gives more credence to the assumed spot, she probably thought she was safe regardless...which makes me wonder, where else was she screwing up? It's not like weight hasn't or couldn't be ignored in the past, so why isn't it for her? There's got to be more than just 1 or 2 lies plus weight. 

Kalyssa was released for constantly missing appearances. 

What if they didn't think it was a medical issue?  Hopefully it isn't.  Me, I was glad to find out it was my thyroid cause I had all these symptoms and no clue what was going on.

And yeah, there could be more to all of this.  All I know is that it's another year of the drama that K&J probably didn't want to deal with again.  Honestly, if this is all true regarding pre-season meetings and promises - who came up with this stupid idea?  I can just imagine what the girls who were thisclose to making it to TC are thinking.  What do the judges think?  How will this affect TC next year?  What will this do to VK?  How does Dayton feel - honestly?  How about prior legacies - what are they thinking?

https://prodancecheer.com/index.php/nggallery/thumbnails/page/4?p=97451

Take a look at the one picture of Keyra in the DCC Finals pictures in Gallery #14 pictures. She definitely looks thicker in her stomach, behind and thigh areas. I do not think Kelli and Judy were looking at the NFL Draft pictures of Keyra two weeks earlier before seeing how she looks on the field during the field performance and kick line part of finals before making the decision to keep her or cut her because of her figure. Her shape is probably one of the reasons why she was cut, but not the only reason for her getting the axe at finals.

Edited by bigskygirl
2 hours ago, JohnGalt said:

It was something that developed over time and her ego only got larger the longer she was there. Like I said yesterday, Erica was a great cheerleader and a competent leader. When she was on good behavior. Which just happened to not be all the time. I think it’s been demonstrated pretty heavily in the past that Kelli especially is willing to give a lot of chances to girls who are her favorites. Erica was a star dancer and one of the faces of the brand. She was given a lot of leeway.

As far as Jenna goes, she was one of the people Erica Snapped that day. It has been told to me that Jenna was pulled into the office and forced to show them her phone. They already knew, they just wanted confirmation. Jenna was put in a really bad position. She is not my favorite DCC of the past, but what would you have done in her shoes? Probably the same. I know I would have.

But if it was a snap, how exactly did she have proof? Unless she didn’t open it before getting called in or screenshoted it, in which case she was definitely trying to screw her friend over. 

I’ve said it before but if Kelli chose Erica’s bff specifically when others had the same info...yeah that makes me lose all respect I’ve had for her (and the “amazing sisterhood of brilliant all-american girls who are soo supportive and great role models”).

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

https://prodancecheer.com/index.php/nggallery/thumbnails/page/4?p=97451

Take a look at the one picture of Keyra in the DCC Finals pictures in Gallery #14 pictures. She definitely looks thicker in her stomach and thigh areas. I do not think Kelli and Judy were looking at the NFL Draft pictures of Keyra two weeks earlier before seeing how she looks on the field during the field performance and kick line part of finals before making the decision to keep her or cut her for her figure.

True, but this is her both years. I don't see much different.

Of course, there's nothing to say that the body can be the same from one year to the next, but Kelli's opinion may change, depending on who a candidate is stacked up against in any given year.

5b70ba42b51c1_KeyraDCC-Finals-16.thumb.jpg.bf273cf48833bab2d72d39ff10a40056.jpg

5b70b9eb198e6_KeyraFordFinals_22_of_71.thumb.jpg.a04296c83eb7e4958d945d077d5ed648.jpg

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

It's all about how you look in the shorts and boots. It's a proportional thing and hips/butt are make and break at that point. Keyra was also on the shorter side which can effect how the boots look too. 

This may have already been mentioned (I'm still catching up), but IIRC, Kelli once said she prefers a longer leg as it looks better with the boots in proportion to where the shorts fall.  IMO, it does look better.  I also don't prefer super long torsos.  They look a bit odd and stretched to me.

1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

Of course, there's nothing to say that the body can be the same from one year to the next, but Kelli's opinion may change, depending on who a candidate is stacked up against in any given year.

5b70b9eb198e6_KeyraFordFinals_22_of_71.thumb.jpg.a04296c83eb7e4958d945d077d5ed648.jpg

Right. Keyra has always had a gymnast's body. It's fine if Kelli and Judy decided that they didn't like her body anymore, or if they (what I think is more likely) didn't care for her personality  anymore and found other reasons to cut her, but I'm not seeing the big weight gain. It's certaibly possible that her numbers changed on the scale, but if that's the case, I don't think it's visibly obvious. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Keyra always looked like a gymnast to me.  That is not the DCC look.   If that body style was okay for DCC, Vivian should have made the team her first year.   I was annoyed by the double standard when they put Keyra on the team last year - not upset she was cut.

I was annoyed by Keyra's attitude. To me, she came off as very self centered and like she expected to make the team without having to put in the work you.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

She got to resign quietly no big drama with it 

Did Kelli & company know about her relationship before?  If yes, then how did they find out?  If no, then when and how?

Inquiring minds and all. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Did Kelli & company know about her relationship before?  If yes, then how did they find out?  If no, then when and how?

Inquiring minds and all. 

I’m sure someone told them 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Looking at last year's squad. Keyra looked the biggest. If she was told to tone up her thighs, behind and midsection and came back looking the same or gain a little in her problem areas, she would have been cut. I personally think her shape was one of the many reasons leading to her being cut, but not the only reason for it. She and Selina may have came back the heaviest of the vets and finalists.

Edited by bigskygirl
45 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

What if they didn't think it was a medical issue?  Hopefully it isn't.  Me, I was glad to find out it was my thyroid cause I had all these symptoms and no clue what was going on.

And yeah, there could be more to all of this.  All I know is that it's another year of the drama that K&J probably didn't want to deal with again.  Honestly, if this is all true regarding pre-season meetings and promises - who came up with this stupid idea?  I can just imagine what the girls who were thisclose to making it to TC are thinking.  What do the judges think?  How will this affect TC next year?  What will this do to VK?  How does Dayton feel - honestly?  How about prior legacies - what are they thinking?

I suppose that is possible. 

35 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Her thighs appear marginally bigger. What stands out to me is that last year there was a clear definition between booty and thigh, this year seems like a clear thutt and we know how Kelli feels about that. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Warrior182 said:

I am new to this forum.  But can someone tell me what happened to Kelsey?  I didn't see her in the list of returning vets.

I was thinking about her too. Unless I’m blind and competed missed her I didn’t see her at all in the last episode with the segment about retiring vets 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

I was thinking about her too. Unless I’m blind and competed missed her I didn’t see her at all in the last episode with the segment about retiring vets 

Chantelle, Kelsey, and Bess retired also but were not apart of the “last performance” so they weren’t included in the segment. 

7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Suggestion:  Someone needs to create 1 post listing answers to all of the frequently asked questions (such as regarding Jenna, Holly, Erica, Alexandria, Milan, Kalyssa); list out all of the retiring vets and (known) reasons; speculated reasons for the 2 vets cut at Finals; and Tara and Victoria speculation.  Each time we move to a new page, that post can be transferred so the info is readily available for newbies.  Feel free to add any "hot topics" I didn't list.  Also, a post could be made for the "where have they gone" thread with pertinent info...

I feel like no one would read it/acknowledge it though. :/

• Love 13
3 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

If the nutrionist she was supposed to see was anything like that one they had on the show who said cellulite is caused by drinking diet soda I don’t blame VK for not going to see them.  And like Jinelle has any experience w/ weight struggles...eye roll.   Just being snarky cause I kind of like VK, but I guess it’s not cool to lie to a potential employer like that - I guess a life lesson for her, she is only 18.

I get this, but sheesh, she should have shown up. Take the advice with a grain of salt but show up! VK might know more about nutrition than the average 18 year old, but probably not enough to disregard a job sanctioned professional. Even if they are using whackadoo science. 

As for Jinelle, she’s never been overweight, but I’m willing to bet she had some terrible years of being bullied for being so thin. (And I say this as someone on the flip side.) She’s probably someone who has to work hard to keep a figure aside from her bustline. I’ve heard from multiple sources that she’s one of the healthiest eaters on the squad, tons of fresh fruit and veggies always. Wouldn’t surprised me if she’d visited with a credible nutritionist in her younger days. 

2 hours ago, hypeman said:

We have a very credible reason for Keyra's cut. Missed appearance, not contrite enough about it, and probably not a "yes ma'am" type of lady. With all the ladies who left mid-contract, they probably wanted more "pliant" vets.

Regarding her weight. She is pictured during the draft performance of S13E02. She looked great. No stomach jiggle at all. I looked. If i knew how, I'd post a screen shot. In fact, I've not seen one shot of her heavy. I believe if they existed, they would have been posted by now.

I love Keyra, but given all the facts I really do understand her cut. I don't believe it was weight related, AT ALL.

I agree. Adding in tho...IIRC, she hadn’t made camp in prior years because of her weight. Last year they didn’t like her figure, but her dancing was strong. And they desperately needed strong dancers. This year, after a year of working with her strong personality (I’ve heard mixed reviews) they found dancers who were just as strong and had the preferred figure too. I think last year’s bottom tier girls tried out at the exact right time! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

Chantelle, Kelsey, and Bess retired also but were not apart of the “last performance” so they weren’t included in the segment. 

I feel like no one would read it/acknowledge it though. :/

Title it:   FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!!     lol

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think the story has been hashed out multiple times.

The rules she broke/what she did wrong was 1) being confined to the locker room and having to wear her DCC warm up suit because she was on injured reserve, 2) changing into street clothes and leaving the locker room in order to 3) have a beer in the stands (drinking on the job and leaving her assigned place), 4) snapping a pic and posting on social media, thus creating proof with a time stamp of where she was and what she did. 

She not only put herself at risk for further injury by leaving the locker room, but also by drinking on the job. 

I actually hadn’t thought of it that way... that would be an insurance liability.  

Wasnt there a girl girl in season 1 or 2 that was told to meet with Jay to lose weight...and she didn’t?  If your boss/director gives you a specific plan to follow and you don’t, that’s just foolish.  Given VKs age, if true, her immaturity is showing.  This is a good learning experience for her.  

PBSLover... just saw your post.  Thank you!  So coincidental that her name was Victoria!   

Edited by English Teacher
Didn’t read all the posts first.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Omg I’m sorry! I wasn’t talking about your post! I meant all the posts over the last year saying there is no way this is what happened to Erica! This is second time in two days I’ve made a poster feel like I wa getting onto them! Shame on me!

I was totally trying to be lighthearted... obviously everyone is free to believe what they want to believe!!

No worries!! I just didn't want you guys to think I was one of those folks asking the same question over and over! I promise I pay attention lol

I totally believe Erica is stupid enough to do something like what she did, I was just hoping there was a little more to the story that maybe we didn't know 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

She was there with her fiance, but not as a cheerleader. 

• Love 2

This story, if true, lends credence to an earlier story that she gained a significant amount of weight in a relatively short period of time.  Add in the various stories about bragging and the girl has some major entitlement (at least on Instagram and through the rumors here) makes me think she had some serious attitude issues going on, not only through auditions, but Training Camp as well.  The weight gain alone could have caused a few office visits though she would have still made the squad.  Throw major attitude on there and that would be enough to cause Kelli some serious concerns about sending her out on appearances, especially with the weight gain, but would the two combined be enough to get Victoria cut?  Maybe, but not likely.  I think it was finding out that Victoria was lying to her about the nutritionist ruined any chance Victoria had of making the squad, especially if she got called out on the lies and then either didn't admit to lying or didn't care that she'd gotten called out on them.  Kelli is probably wondering what ELSE Victoria was lying about if she'd lie about something like visiting a nutritionist when she actually didn't, especially when it's so easy to follow up with someone.  I suspect Victoria gave Kelli reason to follow up with the nutritionist. 

As for the weight gain, if Victoria was worried that it was due to something other than diet, she should have headed straight to the doctor for some blood tests.  The office visit itself would have been a half-hour or so and she would have had the result in about 2 days or so.  The fact that we haven't heard ANYTHING about her going to a doctor, but that she was referred to a nutritionist says that they knew it was all her and her eating habits.  That she wouldn't GO to the nutritionist says that she doesn't (or didn't) think it was a problem.

This should be a HUGE wake-up call for Victoria.  If she's serious, take the next few years to mature and work on herself, then feel Kelli out to see if it's worth coming back.  While I think Kelli will always have a soft spot for Victoria, I don't know if she can forgive her for this.  It depends on what exactly Victoria did and how deep a hole she dug for herself.  I also wonder if Victoria told her mom or if Kelli had to explain it because Victoria either wouldn't/couldn't say anything or lied to her mom, not only about being cut but WHY she was cut.  I think Kelli would have to be the one to lay it all out for Tina because, while she would want to believe her daughter, if Kelli has proof (and she would) about all the issues, then Tina would be massively hurt either way.  Better she get the truth from Kelli.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I totally get this thought, but it's good to still go. I have been to several due to health issues. A doctor has required it, so I go. I For the most part, though, I have not learned much to help my health. I still go and I try to keep an open mind. And to tell the truth, I've learned a thing or two. 

If Kelli tells you to go to a nutritionist and  DCC means so much to you, go to the nutritionist!! Especially since she went through that whole thing in that puff piece about working extra time with a trainer since her mom had weight issues. If you really want DCC like you say, wouldn't you stand on one foot, do the hula while yodeling, water ski while singing Kum ba ya or whatever?

Edited by mayelynn
correcting my pronoun incompatibility
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Yep. And, I don’t want ANYONE to be humiliated on national tv, but they SHOULD show some of the office visits we’ve been reading about here. 

They know the score when they try out.  It’s a risk they take. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, mayelynn said:

If you really want DCC like you say, wouldn'they stand on one foot, do the hula while yodeling, water ski while singing Kum ba ya or whatever?

I REALLY want to see someone do this at finals :)

• Love 11

Wasn't part of Kyndall's demise that she didn't attend a practice with Megan C or something along those lines? It is definitely not in the best interest of the rookies to decline anything suggested to them from Kelli. I can almost see Tina and VK being airheady enough to think things are optional though.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

Wasn't part of Kyndall's demise that she didn't attend a practice with Megan C or something along those lines? It is definitely not in the best interest of the rookies to decline anything suggested to them from Kelli. I can almost see Tina and VK being airheady enough to think things are optional though.

I have no insider info, but I thought Kindall blew off a mentoring session with Melissa and Megan C scolded her for it....which if true, isn’t terrible on Megan’s part. I can see her letting Kindall know it was a stupid move.  

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I can’t wait for the camp episodes. Have a lot of questions on why some were cut like Lindsey. She seems to look the part of DCC

402CF7E9-39BB-4ABB-BD94-FC9180E3E4C6.jpeg

FA62EA36-D6CC-4B41-8557-49717387303A.jpeg

AA1102D0-B713-4E45-808D-B28B2A513921.jpeg

37903C88-A151-46B6-94CF-4471AB5AF680.jpeg

9088029D-C93F-471E-9BE4-BBAD8B54EE15.jpeg

She was cut!???  I think she was my TCC favorite!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Do you know what the story was with Paige? Did she resign or was she released?

Paige said that she 'retired' early which is why she didn't attend the end of year banquet. may be more there may be not. could be she was given the option of retiring early or be released.