Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: One Ton Family: Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

To be fair, I am sometimes scared of the treadmill. Though it's usually because I've been sick and am feeling a little unsteady. Then again, I go a tad bit faster on the treadmill than she would.

I was terrified of escalators when I was little. Or, more accurately, terrified to step off one. Had to be “rescued” when I was about 4. You know, about the same age as rotunda is now.

• Love 13

I am starting a GoFundMe for Brandie to buy her a corset which will require her to sit upright.

(Forgive me.  It has been a WEEK at work, and I am venting my spleen here.)  :)

• Love 14
1 minute ago, auntjess said:

I used to think that, and that that was what the Drs. Garth did, that they inserted air in to adjust.
Now I'm just confused.

That’s the gastric band.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, auntjess said:

I used to think that, and that that was what the Drs. Garth did, that they inserted air in to adjust.
Now I'm just confused.

I think that might be a lapband?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Was that her screaming or the child?

That was her. 

That little boy is adorable! 

And he's probably also terrified.  At least control yourself in front of a small child.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

What does Brandie's hat say? Teety? Feety?

For some reason I thought her siblings called her Teety in the first episode - like a nickname?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

What do you mean, "Do this on my own"? You're not doing anything on your own! You barely go to the bathroom on your own!

Nobody is helping her, dontcha know. 

And Rotunda is sitting there with the resting bitch face of the world.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I was terrified of escalators when I was little. Or, more accurately, terrified to step off one. Had to be “rescued” when I was about 4. You know, about the same age as rotunda is now.

Fear of escalators is perfectly rational I had that same fear. Then it came true. I lost my balance on one in a train station in Paris. Fortunately, several handsome, strong Frenchmen came to my rescue. Unfortunately, my back looked like I'd had a close encounter with Freddie Kruger.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

For some reason I thought her siblings called her Teety in the first episode - like a nickname?

Actually, I think I heard Clarence call her that shortly after I posted that comment.

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

What's Roshanda's obsession with the balloon surgery? And can she please lose that totally disinterested/I am so aggravated look off her face when the doctors are talking to her?

She thinks it's a magic bullet and she will lose weight with no effort. 

• Love 12

When I visit the doctor, I dress up a bit. Doctors and nurses treat you better if you dress to show respect. Roshanda dressed up, but Clarence, with the camp bucket hat and cut off sleeves, would be underdressed for fishing.

• Love 12

Roshonda is th worst, brattiest, most entitled person. ‘I dieted for two whole months and lost some of what you told me to lose, so I’m done with dieting, give me surgery, or give me a ballon’

How about we wire how has shut so she can’t whine and wail?

• Love 17
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

What's Roshanda's obsession with the balloon surgery? And can she please lose that totally disinterested/I am so aggravated look off her face when the doctors are talking to her?

She wants a magic pill to make her lose weight before the real surgery.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Roshanda’s outfit looked fairly stylish considering she weights 632. She has a fashion sense.

If she would would only put forth half the effort into losing weight than she does stylin’ her fashions, experimenting with hair styles/colors and loading on the eyeshadow, she’d be a shadow of her former self.

• Love 16
Just now, Concerned said:

When I visit the doctor, I dress up a bit. Doctors and nurses treat you better if you dress to show respect. Roshanda dressed up, but Clarence, with the camp bucket hat and cut off sleeves, would be underdressed for fishing.

And the g-damn headphones on top of the hat.  Grow up!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Splashes said:

He’s a codependant so pretty much the same thing to them.

8 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

They talk like Clarence is more like their boyfriend than their brother.

It's creepy.

• Love 7