Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: One Ton Family: Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Stusan said:

For some reason I thought her siblings called her Teety in the first episode - like a nickname?

So I guess that none of these Rhodes Scholars realizes what  "teet" means... 

• Love 12
Just now, CouchTater said:

And the g-damn headphones on top of the hat.  Grow up!

The theme song from Fat Albert was going through my head when I saw that.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Never have I ever seen anyone eat a popsicle and a bowl of chili AT THE SAME TIME. 

Haha I saw that and thought that couldn’t be what I was seeing. Guess it was! Lol!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

When I visit the doctor, I dress up a bit. Doctors and nurses treat you better if you dress to show respect. Roshanda dressed up, but Clarence, with the camp bucket hat and cut off sleeves, would be underdressed for fishing.

And wasn't he wearing those slipper socks with rubber non-slip treads at one weigh-in? Who walks around public in slipper socks who's not in the hospital?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Brandi might also want to see about Transgender surgery.  She's more masculine than anyone I've ever dated.

It is a bit more conplex than that and she will need to lose a lot of weight before that would even be possible if she were to transition to male. Also for ftm hormones do a lot so she would likely just have masectomy (because phalloplasty isnt too great now)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

I wear the lightest-weight clothing I can find for the weigh-in.

Laughed when Clarence kicked off his sandals before weighing his 500 pound frame. How much does he think Crocs weigh? Maybe 8 ounces.

• Love 8
Just now, MrsClaus said:

Who is Tater Tot?

The friend from part one that taught Brandi about asparagus. She does god’s work.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Laughed when Clarence kicked off his sandals before weighing his 500 pound frame. How much does he think Crocs weigh? Maybe 8 ounces.

Every ounce counts!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

And wasn't he wearing those slipper socks with rubber non-slip treads at one weigh-in? Who walks around public in slipper socks who's not in the hospital?

He was wearing slides too. A real fashion plate. 

• Love 7
(edited)
57 minutes ago, aliya said:
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

There is something grimy about this family. They all look like they need a good cleaning.

Yeah. I wondered if it was a skin condition, but I'm gonna agree, maybe they just need to wash more.

There was another one though, and remember her mother had to scrub her skin with stiff brush, to get some black, hard stuff off of her?
I figured that's what it is.

And I'm watching half, then coming to chat.
I like Lola, but the pink fairy wings cracked me up.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 2
Just now, Smoothcoat said:

Roshanda has so many clothes!

I really have to give her props. I may not like all of her choices, but it's hard to find nice clothes in the smaller overweight sizes and her size - she's done a nice job. 

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Concerned said:

3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Every ounce counts!!

Lord that just reminded me of the squickiest moment ever at Weight Watchers back in the 90's. I went in for my weigh in and another woman was ahead of me. Dayum. She literally took off her shirt and her skirt and stepped on the scale in her bra and I think she was wearing a half slip or something. Anyway, she wasn't someone who'd listened to her mother about wearing nice undies just in case you get taken to the hospital. We weren't being weighed in private cubicles. This was at a counter practically in the very front of the place. 

Yechh. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 9
Just now, Stusan said:

I really have to give her props. I may not like all of her choices, but it's hard to find nice clothes in the smaller overweight sizes and her size - she's done a nice job. 

Yeah. The fact that she styles her hair and makeup shows that somewhere inside she does care about interacting with the world. Not to say women who don’t like fashion or makeup DONT care, but those are artistic expressions visible to the outside world. 

• Love 8
Just now, Jeeves said:

Lord that just reminded me of the squickiest moment ever at Weight Watchers back in the 90's. I went in for my weigh in and another woman was ahead of me. Dayum. She literally took off her shirt and her skirt and stepped on the scale in her bra and I think she was wearing a half slip or something. Anyway, she wasn't someone who'd listened to her mother about wearing nice undies just in case you get taken to the hospital. 

Yechh. 

One of my meetings a woman stripped down to a swimsuit.  Better than underwear!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Dad probably has early onset dementia. 

Nah. I'm thinking he's just an ass. Kinda reminds me if my dad. Making jokes that are kinda sideways shady but he thinks its funny.

• Love 5
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah. The fact that she styles her hair and makeup shows that somewhere inside she does care about interacting with the world. Not to say women who don’t like fashion or makeup DONT care, but those are artistic expressions visible to the outside world. 

To me it shows that as apathetic as she looks and sounds, somewhere in there she does care. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Subtitles, I need subtitles!!! Why are they all so dead eyed and monotoned when they are speaking?

Uneducated, simple minded.. I've got nothing. But yes! Subtitles! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Lord that just reminded me of the squickiest moment ever at Weight Watchers back in the 90's. I went in for my weigh in and another woman was ahead of me. Dayum. She literally took off her shirt and her skirt and stepped on the scale in her bra and I think she was wearing a half slip or something. Anyway, she wasn't someone who'd listened to her mother about wearing nice undies just in case you get taken to the hospital. 

Yechh. 

My doctor just knocks off 3 lbs from whatever the scale says to allow for clothes.

• Love 8

So, if just under 500 lbs is considered Super Morbidly Obese and over 800 lbs is considered Super Morbidly Obese...I think they need to add more categories. 

Super-Duper Morbidly Obese?

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe the furniture is just squished into that shape. 

I have a couple friends that sit like that and it annoys me to no end and I fix the cushions afterwards. Just sit up please.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

So, if just under 500 lbs is considered Super Morbidly Obese and over 800 lbs is considered Super Morbidly Obese...I think they need to add more categories. 

Super-Duper Morbidly Obese?

And there’s my LOL, oops I scared the chihuahua moment :)))

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I love storing things in my bra. (Weird I know). Especially in college going out with no pockets and not wanting to carry a purse.  It’s not uncomfy at all- just lay your keys flat so they don’t poke you. 

When I go down for breakfast, I'm usually just in my underwear and socks. Sometimes I have to take things like meds, the odd paper, a credit card, etc. down with me, so I put them in my bra. I cannot tell you how many times I 've gotten to work and wondered why my bra was so scratchy or what happened to the meds I meant to bring... Oh - there's stuff in my bra! Sometimes I go the whole day and when I take off my bra in the evening, stuff falls out.

As long as stuff doesn't fall out at work, I think I'm OK. Maybe. Kinda sounds like old lady stuff, "Ma, did you put your insulin in your bra again?"  I may be in trouble...

• Love 13