Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: One Ton Family: Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, ams1001 said:

I've heard of people doing this but the concept escapes me. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have room to store stuff in my bra. (Not really; I'm rather glad for that. It sounds uncomfortable.)

I love storing things in my bra. (Weird I know). Especially in college going out with no pockets and not wanting to carry a purse.  It’s not uncomfy at all- just lay your keys flat so they don’t poke you. 

• Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

I've heard of people doing this but the concept escapes me. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have room to store stuff in my bra. (Not really; I'm rather glad for that. It sounds uncomfortable.)

I've done it briefly a few times. It's not comfy for me. Also, I read that having your cell phone like that isn't good. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Yay small tits club!

Yeah I cant either so I am very careful to make sure my clothes actually have pockets.

• Love 5
Just now, cmpbl said:

I think Rashonda thought she would see Dr. Now, get surgery immediately and that would be it.

Agreed.  I think she thought she’d lose some weight get approved and then keep her approval no matter what she did after that initial weight loss.

• Love 3
Just now, cmpbl said:

Why do bigger people wear sleeveless shirts ?

Usually, sleeves are too tight for their arms.  I don't know if they will wear flowing sleeved clothing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Why do bigger people wear sleeveless shirts ?

I think it’s because it can be tough to find outfits with sleeves that fit.  I have a friend who is about 350lbs and she tells me she wears sleeveless in the summer because she’s always hot.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Yay small tits club!

Yeah I cant either so I am very careful to make sure my clothes actually have pockets.

I wear jeans a lot. 

2 minutes ago, chickenella said:

New hair do for Lola. Wtf is that outfit? Disney princess sleeves?

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I was gonna say "she was a showgirl" but Lola appears to be dressed as a Disney princess tonight...

2 minutes ago, leFay said:

Lola is auditioning for Fairy Princess at the community theater after this session... oy vey...

2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

The therapist's wig is much better this time, but the sleeves might have come from a fairy tale princess gown.  :)

Haha, great minds think alike! Can we all ride together in the pumpkin coach to hell?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 9
(edited)

Ok, I know I'm going straight to hell, but I laughed my ass off when they wheeled Brandy off the elevator.  She looks like Jabba the Hut's younger sister.

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Haha, great minds think alike! Can we all ride together in the pumpkin coach to hell?

But fools rarely differ and this is a huge amount of fun so I think we know which we are.

• Love 3
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Is this a new "I am so scared" category, I am afraid of a damned oxygen mask!? Rotunda please..........

I don't like stuff on my face like that. I will shove the mask out when I start waking up. My husband is a pilot, and I couldn't wear the oxygen mask he has to. No way. So I give her a pass for that. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Doesn't the phone get sweaty?

They learn to use themselves as tables. It's not the first time we've seen that. 

Sean could fit an entire extra large pizza on his belly with room to spare. I'm surprised his mama didn't put a checkered table cloth on him before he dined.

• Love 11