Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: One Ton Family: Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, leFay said:

Stress? I just finished working 13 days straight and I'm single and no one is waiting on ME hand and foot! Stress my ass!

Because you are not the center of the universe. The world literally revolves around them; Only they matter.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

How many times is Clarence going to say this is hard??? Geez!

I agree but at least he has a job and has 3 other adults depending on him because they won’t take care of themselves. So at least that is hard. When Roshanda says she has a lot on her shoulders I can’t figure out what she has to do. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

That yellow dress is not a good look on her

I glanced up right before it went to commercial. Didn't get a good look, but I thought, "what is she wearing?"

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I slipped up a little". Uh-huh. 

Famous last words...and first words...and second words...and...

2 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Because you are not the center of the universe. The world literally revolves around them; Only they matter.

They have their own gravity?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree but at least he has a job and has 3 other adults depending on him because they won’t take care of themselves. So at least that is hard. When Roshanda says she has a lot on her shoulders I can’t figure out what she has to do. 

All that weight is hard on your shoulders. It’s hard to be over 700 pounds. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She acts like she's responsible for something. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, leFay said:

She's Kenny from South Park...

Ooooooh LeFay I got your custom made gasoline soaked drawers right here but you got  some stiff competition from Jeeves. Rotunda for Roshanda......... Awesome

• Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

They have their own gravity?

Per physics, the larger the mass, the higher the gravitational pull. 

Maybe that’s why they can’t get up. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I ate a pudding cup tonight before dinner because I was hungry and I needed to wait for a good half hour for my dinner to cook in the oven.  Of course the difference being that Rhosanda is at least 570lbs more than me.

Edited by emma1420
  • Love 8
Just now, Stusan said:

Per physics, the larger the mass, the higher the gravitational pull. 

Maybe that’s why they can’t get up. 

I thought it was probably the heavy chair gravity. 

• Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Ooooooh LeFay I got your custom made gasoline soaked drawers right here but you got  some stiff competition from Jeeves. Rotunda for Roshanda......... Awesome

alright, how do I get those fine drawers? 
i'm having a rare inspirational night here- even I am a little amazed my brain concocted Rotunda!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, emma1420 said:

I ate a pudding cup tonight before dinner because I was hungry and I needed to wait for a good half hour for my dinner to cook in the oven.  Of course the difference being that Rhosanda is at least 570lbs more than me.

And you ate it because you were hungry. Not because life is oh so freakin’ hard.

• Love 8
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Her phone is in her boobs

I've heard of people doing this but the concept escapes me. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have room to store stuff in my bra. (Not really; I'm rather glad for that. It sounds uncomfortable.)

• Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

I've heard of people doing this but the concept escapes me. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have room to store stuff in my bra. (Not really; I'm rather glad for that. It sounds uncomfortable.)

The only way to fill out my bra is by sticking my phone in it. 

And women’s clothing rarely has pockets. Ugh. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, leFay said:

alright, how do I get those fine drawers? 
i'm having a rare inspirational night here- even I am a little amazed my brain concocted Rotunda!

Good question. I was gonna say I'll mail them to you but the government probably frowns on sending gasoline soaked items through the mail, lol!

• Love 4