Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: One Ton Family: Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Unless there's a part 3 I don't see Rashonda getting surgery .

Well probably get a where are they now just before season seven like with the assanti pile.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Stusan said:

So, if just under 500 lbs is considered Super Morbidly Obese and over 800 lbs is considered Super Morbidly Obese...I think they need to add more categories. 

Super-Duper Morbidly Obese?

Heh heh, a new contest! How about super morbidly gigundus "aww Hells no!" obese? Or maybe just really, really big bone-ded?

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 6
Just now, Jeeves said:

Okay, all this talk about keeping stuff in your bra just MADE me go find this - not that anyone on this forum would ever be guilty of sweaty summer boob money:

boobmoney.thumb.jpg.ae9a338586434fd167bf9609d21ecbff.jpg

There's something about the term, "questionably moist" makes me giggle. 

• Love 17
Just now, Jeeves said:

Okay, all this talk about keeping stuff in your bra just MADE me go find this - not that anyone on this forum would ever be guilty of sweaty summer boob money:

boobmoney.thumb.jpg.ae9a338586434fd167bf9609d21ecbff.jpg

Ugh...I've gotten sweaty money out of people's wallets!!! I would put them under the drawer where the big bills go so they would (hopefully) dry before my shift ended.

• Love 7
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Is that cabbage??? I really don’t want to know what kind of gas surrounds these people. 

They are gassing themselves! No wonder they are so lethargic and monotone.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

As long as stuff doesn't fall out at work, I think I'm OK. Maybe. 

Or you’re at your very first teaching job, after your very first parent-teacher conference. It’s 8 pm and dark and you’re soooo ready to go home, but you can’t find your keys. Your boss and her husband, who also happens to be the district personnel manager, stay behind to help you look for them. Ten minutes later you realize they were in your bra the whole time.  And they are both still right there with you when you fish ‘em out. 

That was 10 years ago and I haven’t used my bra as a purse since. 

• Love 23

Weight loss guessing time?

12lbs Brandie

18lbs gain Rotunda

1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Can you inagine the gas production from an all chili diet.

Shudder.

And all chili AND cabbage diet!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

An all chili diet?? Ok......

See, this is what I'm talking about re the food. We know they've seen a nutritionist. Why the heck aren't they eating a more well-rounded diet instead of just chili?  You both have smart phones, get an app and put in your food for the calories. It's not hard. This is why people back-slide. If you ate just chili (or just anything), wouldn't you be going crazy to have something else?  Like a lot of something else?  These people still don't get the food bit and they still don't get - this is forever if you want to keep losing and keep the weight off.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Did she say they were eating the lo cal chili for every meal? What kind of dumb shit is that?

Because it's exactly 400 calories for each meal.. Or some shit. 

• Love 4

Note to self: Two hours at the gym tomorrow instead if one.

Rotunda needs a couple of sessions with my trainer. She'd lose weight.

1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Weight loss guessing time?

12lbs Brandie

18lbs gain Rotunda

And all chili AND cabbage diet!

Double shudder. And gas masks for all.

• Love 7
Just now, aliya said:

See, this is what I'm talking about re the food. We know they've seen a nutritionist. Why the heck aren't they eating a more well-rounded diet instead of just chili?  You both have smart phones, get an app and put in your food for the calories. It's not hard. This is why people back-slide. If you ate just chili (or just anything), wouldn't you be going crazy to have something else?  Like a lot of something else?  These people still don't get the food bit and they still don't get - this is forever if you want to keep losing and keep the weight off.

Because they still see it as a magic bullet, not a lifestyle change. Its why so many fail.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Because it's exactly 400 calories for each meal.. Or some shit. 

I feel like we could pretty much add “or some shit” after basically everything these three + daddy dearest say.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Did anyone notice that side eye the nurse gave Roshanda when asking her to get on the scale, like she is so over her?

The things that nurse has seen...I wanna read her book someday...

• Love 16