Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Welcome to TomTom

• Start Topic

Sandoval and Schwartz give their friends a sneak peek at TomTom; Lisa must decide Jax's future at SUR; James receives huge news about his DJ career; Stassi introduces Lisa to her boyfriend with catastrophically awkward results.

Geez, its about time this season ended, its been on since early December- I need to gear up for Below Deck - 

Will Tom Tom ever open up ?

Will Stassi's new boyfriend be better than douche canoe Patrick

Will Lala continue to drink from the bottle

and will Scheana Marie find someone else that can hang a TV faster than Rob, cause like you know she timed it

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Geez, its about time this season ended, its been on since early December- I need to gear up for Below Deck - 

Will Tom Tom ever open up ?

Will Stassi's new boyfriend be better than douche canoe Patrick

Will Lala continue to drink from the bottle

and will Scheana Marie find someone else that can hang a TV faster than Rob, cause like you know she timed it

Haha! I agree! Don't forget " when will Brittany dump puffy faced Jax". If it wasn't for the beautiful scenery of LVP's restaurants, her home and L.A. at night....I doubt I would watch. 

• Love 4

Ugh. Lisa. If you’re tired of Jax skating by on second chances, STOP GIVING HIM SECOND CHANCES.

Ken didn’t look eager to go to the party. He’s all, “Can I send Giggy in my place?”

• Love 21
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Wow, that’s a lot of make-up Brittany uses to get that fresh-faced, country girl look!

I kept looking at their makeup to figure out what they used... I spied some Too Faced Peach, plus Makeup Forever. :)

• Love 11
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’m hoping Stassi (who is no prize herself) kicks lame-ass Patrick to the curb!

I hope they hang together for a while longer so she'll know how it feels to be manipulated and walked on! ;-)

15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wow, that’s a lot of make-up Brittany uses to get that fresh-faced, country girl look!

It's being on TV; help is needed so a person doesn't look all washed out! All of then have to layer it on; even Lala who's the most photogenic IMO! ;-)

• Love 4
Just now, nexxie said:

That wasn’t a very convincing “love you too” from Patrick.

He's in charge instead of Stassi; a new way of seeing her! She's being abused and doesn't even realize it! ;-(

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Does anyone know what Schwartz's actual role at TomTom is supposed to be? Sandoval, I think, could perform a managerial role (and, I assume, he's also going to be bartending - at least while the place gets off the ground?) but I wouldn't trust Schwartz to manage his own sock drawer, let alone a business.  What is he bringing to this aside from his investment?

That's my thought. Sandoval is putting A LOT of effort into the cocktail menu. Schwartz basically saunters around repeating what everyone else says.

But I do think he'd be okay as front of the house. And hopefully he will learn. If Lisa does her job alright, Schwartz should be able to handle all the day to day stuff she and Ken don't want to deal with anymore. He needs to be the Guillermo/Nathalie of TomTom.

• Love 13

Ever since Kristen pointed out that she looks like those blow up thingys at used car lots, discount mattress places, etc., I totally see it.  The black pant suit outfit, with wide legs really brings out the gangly, fluidiness of her body.

I can't believe I'm about to say this. But.  Heavy sigh.  You deserve someone who is actually interested in you Schaena.  But you smother all the oxygen in a relationship.  So....run Schaena boy toys.  Run!

The drinks look interesting, but can I just have a plain, chilled shot of tequila?  No hipster additives please....

Heh!  Ken says wee wee.  Something funny about a guy like Ken saying wee wee.  Gruff men and pets.  Makes me swoony. 

Patrick is a limp, wet noodle.  No fun, boring, pompous, arrogant.

Stassi is completely high on the Xanax.  Patrick is picking a fight with LVP.  Why?  Why do you love Patrick?  You really have low self esteem Stassi.  Let Katie be your mentor to a life of zen.

Hey!  Ariana's best moments in one, quick little flashback. She is so precious.  Can she become a friend of the show again?  Please?

I stopped caring about Brittany and Jax.  If I ever cared.....Bored now tm Willow

Ball dropping at your age Schwartz isn't so sexy......jes saying......

Rawr!  Ponytail Peter! 

Bring on the reunion! 

• Love 20

Brittany touches and plays with her hair way too much. Just leave it alone girl. It looks greasy at the roots (as a result)? 

Yes, Stassi, you’re cray, and have low self-esteem for wanting to be with this dude. Lisa can tell he’s an ass from the get go. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Patrick is totally obnoxious...to everyone.  What an ass.

He’s the literal embodiment of The Worst. 

Followed closely by Jax.

Stassi sure knows how to pick ‘em! I did LOL at the flashback to her colorful explanation of how she would kill Jax. 

In hindsight, I appreciate how mean she was to that jerk in seasons 1-2.  He deserved all of that, and more. That’s why it’s so odd to me that she seems to let Patrick and his douchiness steamroll right over her. 

• Love 19

That's it? 

Why did I think, from the season preview, that we'd get to see the Stassi/Patrick break-up on the day of their big anniversary trip??? Gah,  he's such a douche.

Were Tom & Ariana touching tongues?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
37 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Jax is such a deep person:  "when you love someone you set them free".  God, he's such a sweaty tool.

Yes! And he always tries to flip things to make Brittany feel guilty and sorry for him with his redundant comments of " you deserve better than me". Boo hoo fucking hoo JaxAss...you are almost 40 years old old and you have the maturity of a 12 year old. Please Lisa...fire him and tell him to NEVER to return to any of your establishments.

Edited by chenoa333
spelling
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, snarts said:

That's it? 

Why did I think, from the season preview, that we'd get to see the Stassi/Patrick break-up on the day of their big anniversary trip??? Gah,  he's such a douche.

Were Tom & Ariana touching tongues?

Yes. ?

32 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Does Jax walk like a duck?

His left foot turns inward (pigeon-toed) when he walks.  I noticed it tonight.

• Love 5

I wish LVP would had said to Patrick "well sir' you appear to be a total ass  be sure to get a good look at my ass as I walk away since that is all you will ever see of me from this point forward is my backside".

• Love 19

First Jax is a complete tool and this is by no means in defense of his actions as he deserves everything he gets..... but does anyone else with the girls not named Brittney should mind their own business about their relationship? I find it highly annoying you have that gaggle of messy chicks who can't get their own crap together bagging on Jax and Brittney and basically trying to push her in the direction they want. If those two want to work it out let them FFS. It's always annoyed me how groups of so called friends do this type of mob mentality they always do. Again Jax is a tool but damn leave them alone to their own devices.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Ariana is so fake and gross.  Now that Tom is doing something, you're all about him?  Get a room, get a life.  Ugh.

What's wrong with supporting someone? At least she's not taking over things he's doing like he did with her. Isn't that the part of a relationship you're supposed to do is be about that person? She's been about him all the time.

• Love 10

I don't know if it was the music or the tears, but during his scene with Lisa I was thinking that if this had been a Lifetime movie the focus would move on to whether or not Jax was thinking of attempting suicide.  But then Lisa had her TH about knowing he would try to manipulate her and it went back to being good old VPR again...

• Love 6