Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, dubbel zout said:

LOL. GH is about as romantic as a dirty kitchen sponge.

Ha! So true. The only actual romance on this show is the almost-never-seen TJ and Molly. The only other real example of love is Robert, trying to talk sense into Anna (but doing it as an ex/friend esp. since Anna is such a mess).  Sadly, I see Elizabeth and Nelle deluding themselves about being "in love" with Franco and Michael, and that those are somehow healthy relationships.  Too bad someone didn't say to Carly, when your 14-year-old has to point out to you how toxic your relationship with your on-again, off-again husband is … you're pretty pathetic.  Aside from Mac and Felicia, for couples or sorta-couples on this show...…..there are just no words.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Ha! So true. The only actual romance on this show is the almost-never-seen TJ and Molly. The only other real example of love is Robert, trying to talk sense into Anna (but doing it as an ex/friend esp. since Anna is such a mess).  Sadly, I see Elizabeth and Nelle deluding themselves about being "in love" with Franco and Michael, and that those are somehow healthy relationships.  Too bad someone didn't say to Carly, when your 14-year-old has to point out to you how toxic your relationship with your on-again, off-again husband is … you're pretty pathetic.  Aside from Mac and Felicia, for couples or sorta-couples on this show...…..there are just no words.

Agreed! I just recently got back into watching GH after a looooong hiatus. Already I can see they need a serious infusion of drama and romance. A lot of the same characters are still there which is great, even Steve is back and I do love him as Jason. I wasn't even watching when he originally left because, the story never changed and what little they did change infuriated me because it betrayed who these legacy characters were. Liz comes to mind first. AJ. Countless others. And all these years later, its still the exact same thing! Its the Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam show- rinse and repeat. They've tanked so many characters throughout the years and great plot lines for this crew to stay together. It's just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone, I do like all of those characters (in reasonable doses) but the focus on them has been OTT for years. Stories used to move fast(er), one crazy thing after another, multiple plot lines converging. I know the budget was hacked way down but my goodness, mix up the pairings, put new relationships together, renew old ones, and bring in some DRAMA!!! 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 5

6/29 - Lucy worries about Kevin

Oooh, intriguing!  I will pathetically gobble up whatever crumbs of air time this gets.

Jason is hired as a janitor at Ferncliff

Oh geez, get a life, Jason.  Don't you have two children whose lives you missed for five years?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

THIS is what SBu came back for--to be Carly's lap dog?  

He came back for a paycheck, which is fine. But I don't think there's been anything, ever, to suggest that Steve Burton cares about stretching or challenging himself as an actor. I doubt he's bothered to play Jason Morgan doing the same old shit he's always done.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

He came back for a paycheck, which is fine. But I don't think there's been anything, ever, to suggest that Steve Burton cares about stretching or challenging himself as an actor. I doubt he's bothered to play Jason Morgan doing the same old shit he's always done.

Good point.  BTW, there's an insufferably long interview with SBu and Bradford on SOD's website where they basically give each other a tongue bath and SOD tells them how much the audience loves their interaction.  Read at your own risk.

• Love 1
On 6/13/2018 at 2:29 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Jason is hired as a janitor at Ferncliff

Gee, will he be a Super!Hero! like he was when Jason worked as a janitor in Season 1 of GH: Night Shi(f)t?! The suspense is killing me! *Bites nails*

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Gee, will he be a Super!Hero! like he was when Jason worked as a janitor in Season 1 of GH: Night Shi(f)t?! The suspense is kill me! *Bites nails*

I think that was Spinelli? Oh, wait. No; it was Jason--for shooting Spinelli in the foot. Or something.

You know what I actually wouldn't mind seeing?  Ava finds out about Griffin and Kiki, decides to hell with him and that she doesn't care if he finds out she took a pic of his illegal test, and goes to her old friend, Jason with the blanket.  The two of them take down Nelle who goes to Ferncliff herself, Carly and Sonny actually owe Ava some gratitude, and Ava and Jason end up rekindling the relationship that started in Russia (was it Russia? I don't remember anymore). That's one of the few storylines I can come up with that I would accept Jason saving the day.

• Love 14

I'd love to see your scenario play out, @BlancheDevoreaux. I don't get why the show has totally dropped the Ava/Jason connection. They don't have to be besties—or even warm acquaintances—but for there to be no interaction whatsoever is ridiculous. Ava did Jason an enormous solid in Russia, and that's been completely ignored.

• Love 5

But if Ava were connected to  a "good " character,  and Jason is the goodest of the good, Sonny and Carly wouldn't be justified in hating her 100%. They might even have to share Avery with her beyond a court  order.

That's why they won't have Ava in a relationship with Jason. This show always takes the easy route with the unholy three.

• Love 1

Mike is cut off before he can reveal what he knows

Will this Croton story never end? We already know Mike moved the body, presumably to help Sonny. Forty years later, who cares? It's not going to get Sonny convicted and tossed in jail for good.

Liesl takes steps to arouse suspicion

LOL. This has to be a misprint.

Dante's life takes a surprising turn

Uh-oh. That spoiler has a link, which includes this quote from an MB Instagram: "Dom was definitely at the top of that list was always looking forward to working with him didn’t happen enough." When I think about it, Dante and Sonny didn't interact much.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Uh-oh. That spoiler has a link, which includes this quote from an MB Instagram: "Dom was definitely at the top of that list was always looking forward to working with him didn’t happen enough." When I think about it, Dante and Sonny didn't interact much.

SOC just made it up based on DZ leaving. They always do that with those "further down the road" spoilers.

(edited)

Another promo that makes me want to vomit:

So in the eyes of the show, medical professionals...EVUL!  And mob molls who purposely fake mental illness to avoid prison...VICTUMS!

And there's Sonny threatening another woman, this time Elizabeth Hendrickson.  Gross.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Spare me this fakkata storyline with us supposed to be feeling sorry for Carly and rooting for Sonny and Jason to "save" her.  Also, fuck you, Dante, with your comment to Daddy Bullet-in-the-Chest about how "the DA lost to YOU because Carly isn't in Pentonville."  

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Spare me this fakkata storyline with us supposed to be feeling sorry for Carly and rooting for Sonny and Jason to "save" her.  Also, fuck you, Dante, with your comment to Daddy Bullet-in-the-Chest about how "the DA lost to YOU because Carly isn't in Pentonville."  

He was trying to spin it as a win for Sonny in order to get Sonny not to do something dumb to get Carly out. Little did he know that Sonny doesn't really give a shit Carly is in Ferncliff.

• Love 3

I saw a thread about the promo on Twitter in which people were talking about Elizabeth getting a visit from a friend who has transitioned (hey, did Joss and Oscar's friend get SORASed).  Is this just a RUMOR or based in an actual spoiler?

In other news, oh Scotty, what are you doing!  I am not looking forward to Franco et. al screaming at him.

The shocking reunion will probably be Lucky, standing there all watery-eyed.  He came to give Liz his blessing. "Franco's a good man. He did what I couldn't do. He beat The Darkness. You're finally going to have the great life you deserve."  

No, I have no idea. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Nice to see they sprang JZ from the seniors closet for this.

And Lucy's there too, and it's not even Nurses' Ball season.

But... I thought she was supposed to be worried about Kevin tomorrow.

• Love 1

Michael announces his engagement to Nelle much to the chagrin and horror of his family. Unbeknownst to them, it’s all a part of his plan to lure his nefarious baby mother into a false sense of security so he can prove she’s been gaslighting Carly.

Because nothing works better to unmask a gaslighter than to legally bind yourself to them.

newly aged now-teenaged son Cameron runs into his former fling Josslyn

STAHP. They were 8 years old. Children do not have flings.

why is Oscar so familiar to Ava?

What? Also, LOL that this is only now happening.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Because nothing works better to unmask a gaslighter than to legally bind yourself to them.

He obviously inherited his mother's fondness for plaaaaaans that are unnecessary and stupid, and sometimes involve an insincere marriage. Give it a few years, and Jason will be telling Sonny, "You know how Michael is! He gets scared and he starts trying to come up with a plan and gets in over his head, and then I've got to go bail him out!" 

• Love 7

Nelle feels as if all her dreams have come true

Michael saves the day

So Michael exposes Nelle?  Nelle's plotting is incredibly lame but

Could Kevin be hiding a deadly secret?

About the guy in the next room?

Sam and Jason can’t help but run into one another, leading to a holiday celebration with their son Danny and the fireworks.

Could they get any more romantic?  Not actually planning to take Danny to the fireworks but running into each other there so Jason has to spend time with Danny. This relationship has as little energy as Sam herself.

(Poor Drew, you know he would have scheduled to show Danny to the fireworks because he actually wants to spend time with the kids. So poor Danny too.)

• Love 5

From another thread:

GH is in contract negotiations with both Kelly Monaco and Billy Miller and it is rumored that one or both of them may exit GH as well.

I'm rooting for Kelly Monaco to go.  There's just nothing left for her character now that they have ripped apart every bit of character growth she had in order to make her Jason's doormat again.  

(In my wildest dreams, both BM and KM decide to leave, and the show scripts an exit where Sam realizes it's Drew she has loved all along and they reunite and exit Port Charles in a HEA).

• Love 15
On 6/29/2018 at 1:28 AM, Oracle42 said:

They need to do something about the 30s age range. It's bad.

Really bad. The 20s-30s is virtually nonexistent. Its how you get new viewers and even keep old ones. A group in their prime to handle the big plot lines. Focusing on awkward teens that can't act their way out of a paper bag and aging forty somethings ain't gonna cut it. I shouldn't be watching characters play out the exact same scenarios more or less that they did twenty plus years ago. Its depressing. If Michael isn't with looney Nelle he's hanging out with his parent's generation or his fifteen year old sister. Come on. Get this kid some friends. Get him a freakin personality! They need to evolve and balance out this show. You know what I think? I don't think they want to. If they did, it would get their numbers up and I think the network wants GH to tank instead. Its the only thing that makes sense.  

Oh and these 20s and 30s don't need to be more newbies outta nowhere! There are plenty of characters you can bring back or introduce that have ties to the people and families that we care about. And I'm not saying I don't want to see the vets, I do. The vets above Sonny and company don't get decent play or respect either. 

• Love 8