Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Dante's been the Corinthos with a true, caring heart (as opposed to Sonny. Morgan and Kristina who care only when it benefits them) so they're going to have to come up with a very good reason for him to leave town when his father needs support because Mike is rapidly deteriorating because of his dementia, stepmother Carly is facing a jail term for murder, his best friend's widow just had a baby is and trying to remake her life. and if Valentin gets in trouble for Peter/Henrik, Lulu may be getting greater custody of Charlotte.

Unlike other characters, Dante isn't the kind of person to have a mental breakdown or run away from responsibility.  I hope whatever reason they come up with is good.

I admire your optimism but I've resigned myself to custody of Charlotte staying as it is. If Lulu isn't allowed to take Valentin back to family court for his second attempt to kidnap Charlotte, then him being in cahoots with Peter and causing the events that led to Nathan's death shouldn't hurt him at all.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

True.  But at least in Laura's case the initial premise for her leaving, that her orphaned grandson needed her, made sense.

The initial premise, yes. But surely Spencer's legs have healed and we haven't heard anything from Kevin or Lulu about why Laura is staying in France, or mention of them visiting her, or calling, or anything.

• Love 2

Devastated about losing DZ. If Dante says "I'm leaving cause Lulu sucks" that's kind of all encompassing for me and I can work with it with or without a replacement. I wish nothing but the best for DZ. He deserves it.

Query: Doesn't Spencer usually appear in summer? How will he come back w/o Laura?

17 minutes ago, paisley said:

Query: Doesn't Spencer usually appear in summer? How will he come back w/o Laura?

He's traveled internationally on his own before. Laura will probably have gone to Africa to visit Lucky (who?).

• Love 2
Just now, dubbel zout said:

He's traveled internationally on his own before. Laura will probably have gone to Africa to visit Lucky (who?).

Without telling her husband or daughter, naturally.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Neptune said:

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of June 4, 2018

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2018/180604.php

General Hospital Spoilers: June 4-8, 2018

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2018/06/general-hospital-spoilers-june-4-8-2018/

"Nelle's past catches up to her." They've been using that same line for weeks. Also, does anyone remember "A secret marriage is revealed" that they kept running, and it never happened?

• Love 1
On 5/31/2018 at 12:45 AM, ulkis said:

A fairly accurate person on twitter dropped that DZ already taped his last show.

I'm not shocked, yet sort of am. I mean, Dante has basically become a dayplayer based on all I have read. But DZ also has a wife and kids to provide for and a check is a check! But good for him! Get off of this now-mostly-newbie idiot fest and branch out elsewhere.

I wish Dominic the best.

I do wonder if Dante will become dead cop 1,675,423 on this show or he'll be (terribly) recast...

• Love 5

I’m sorry to hear that DZ is leaving. His relationship with JMB’s Lulu (back in the days of his shaggy hair) was one of my favorite ever GH romances. I hope he finds something fulfilling to do with his time. 

• Love 6

Dear GH Writers,

If you can find it in you typewriters to have Sonny and Carly collaborate to kill Nelle and then go to jail forever (and real forever, not GH "forever" that lasts until sweeps week), I will be eternally grateful. Bonus points if Sam also gets taken down in the scuffle somehow and the immense trauma turns Jason Morgan back into Jason Quartermaine.  I'm willing to give that Jason another chance.

Sonny was obnoxious in that scene.  I am so over this Nelle/Carly crap.  I don't like either character so I'm not rooting for either one.  I just find myself annoyed that they are on my screen when I could be watching Curtis, Drew, Dante, Maxie's new sweet baby James, Robert, etc. And now I'm realizing all of my favorites are men.  Why can't these fakakta writers write a decent female?  What they've done to Anna is inexcusable.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sonny is DISGUSTING in that clip.

There is absolutely no reason for him to threaten a young, pregnant woman. I'm sure there are some fans who love it and think it makes him look strong, like a good father, etc., but all I can think is, what a pathetic excuse for a man, especially one who keeps insisting he doesn't hurt women. Ugh.

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

His treatment of Nelle aside, his brushing his way uninvited and unwanted into the Q manse?  Throwing open the doors of the Q living room and leading the way in like he owns the place?  Trying to shade Nelle for taking advantage of the family's hospitality?  GET OUT OF MONICA'S HOUSE, YOU GROSS TURD, YOU MURDERED HER SON!

I really hope it turns out Monica is home and she crosses that room and slaps his fuckin' face off.

If they didn't make Monica so anti gun, and would love it if she walked in on him talking to Nelle and shot him dead. I think there could be a strong case for self defense.

• Love 11
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, TeeVee329 said:

His treatment of Nelle aside, his brushing his way uninvited and unwanted into the Q manse?  Throwing open the doors of the Q living room and leading the way in like he owns the place?  Trying to shade Nelle for taking advantage of the family's hospitality?  GET OUT OF MONICA'S HOUSE, YOU GROSS TURD, YOU MURDERED HER SON!

I really hope it turns out Monica is home and she crosses that room and slaps his fuckin' face off.

I'd love if she was home and called the cops on him for trespassing.  Yes, yes, nothing ever comes of this shit, but the continued normalizing of this asshole's behavior by everyone in PC will never not piss me off.

• Love 14

Had Monica been home she could've just homicided his ass and explained her fear for herself and poor pregnant Nelle because he waltzed in without consent, had killed her son in the past and is a known, vicious mobster. Works for me.

• Love 10

I think it is funny they are trying to work this MeToo# storyline when Sonny is an unacknowledge sexual predator. The man will literally go after woman to seduce them to destroy their careers they worked so hard to build (he has said as much in regards to a minor character named Claire). It doesn't help that he still thinks his "relationship" with Karen Wexler was an actual relationship instead of a older man preying on a young, vulnerable girl (17 years old!) and having her strip at his club, nor takes seriously why Scotty is still so pissed at him. 

• Love 20

Sonny is so disgusting. Why do they have him bang every woman on the show? I was watching Tootsie the other day and was cracking up when Gena Davis was taking about that actor all the girls called "the tongue" because he had to kiss all the women on the show. That's MB!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I was watching Tootsie the other day and was cracking up when Gena Davis was taking about that actor all the girls called "the tongue" because he had to kiss all the women on the show. That's MB!

They called him that because he used his tongue with everyone, whether you wanted it or not. I’ve never heard anyone accuse MB of being disrespectful in that way. He’s an air hog, for sure, but MB isn’t a pig.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They called him that because he used his tongue with everyone, whether you wanted it or not. I’ve never heard anyone accuse MB of being disrespectful in that way. He’s an air hog, for sure, but MB isn’t a pig.

You're right. That is why he got that nickname. She did also say that he gets to kiss all the women, too, though. 

Oh NO!  Apparently there's magazine spoilers that Chase has a history with Nelle, which we'll find out next week.  Talk about something nobody wanted!  That also fits with other spoilers I saw that Dante and Michael both lay into Chase the following week.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe Chase is the real baby daddy. But if Chase knew Nelle from before, it was either as a cop so he knows more about her deceptive ways or as friend/lover/enemy so ditto about her deceptive ways. 

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh NO!  Apparently there's magazine spoilers that Chase has a history with Nelle, which we'll find out next week.  Talk about something nobody wanted!  That also fits with other spoilers I saw that Dante and Michael both lay into Chase the following week.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Maybe Chase is the real baby daddy. 

I had the same thought, that the "history" is that Chase and Nelle had a ONS off-screen.  Although talk about a character who doesn't need a kid.  Or another canvas connection, Dr. Michael Easton and now his dad is enough.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO! Why are they pulling him into the vortex of suck. Nelle and that story is a black hole of suckitude that needs to end. Don't pull in nice decent characters into it. Enough is enough.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO! Why are they pulling him into the vortex of suck. Nelle and that story is a black hole of suckitude that needs to end. Don't pull in nice decent characters into it. Enough is enough.

THIS! You want to use him more?  Great!  Have him become friends with Drew and Curtis.  Then, the talented eye candy can all work together. Don't pull him into the Nelle story, especially since he is one of the few people who doesn't worship at the alter of Sonny Corinthos.  I hate the idea of him turning out to be a "bad guy" here and Sonny using that to show that he (Sonny) is the good guy and Chase needs to step in line and drink the Corinthose koolade like the rest of PC (save, of course, Scotty).

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I had the same thought, that the "history" is that Chase and Nelle had a ONS off-screen.  Although talk about a character who doesn't need a kid.  Or another canvas connection, Dr. Michael Easton and now his dad is enough.

I thought Nelle had the sealed paternity test results sent directly to Nelle and the baby is definitely his.  Did I imagine that or are we just thinking the writers forget?

3 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Don't pull [Chase] into the Nelle story, especially since he is one of the few people who doesn't worship at the alter of Sonny Corinthos.

Yet. You know it's coming.

• Love 6

These cable guide spoilers are usually exaggerated. It probably won't amount to more than "wah why didn't you tell us?" I am 99% sure neither are going to be equating Chase and Nelle.

Hopefully he knows her under a different name. I mean she did come to PC as Nelle Hayes and I'm assuming Chase's father was well off with being some sort of scientist. Michael had Spinelli looking into her different aliases, so it's possible Chase knows her as one of those aliases.

• Love 1

WTF???? Chase and Nelle??? Oh hell no!!! I had convinced myself she'd be gone/dead soon. We don't like her. She is not redeemable or interesting. She sucks!!! She's not even a villain, she's just a time and story suck. Please no. Maybe Chase can just find her dead body and investigate and have a Ruxton Hills situation (ATWT) where the whole cast was at the death scene and has a motive. Death to Nelle. Stay away from Chase. Die Nelle Die. Friday would be good.

• Love 4
(edited)

Carly’s verdict is in but the new district attorney is pushing for harsher punishment

Carly is found not guilty by reason of insanity. However, the Corinthos’ happiness over their plan succeeding hits an unexpected roadblock. Margaux (the new DA) argues that Carly’s instability and danger she poses should not be met with treatment at cushy treatment center Shadybrook, but the state institution Ferncliff!

Quel surprise. So the point of this dumb story was to introduce Elizabeth Hendrickson, right? Because we all knew Carly's punishment, whatever it turned out to be, would be short-lived at best.

Julian hears Alexis out; Alexis unloads on Julian.

LOL. Which is it, Show? Also: Zzzz.

Edited by dubbel zout
argh! can't correct quote formatting
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly’s verdict is in but the new district attorney is pushing for harsher punishment

Carly is found not guilty by reason of insanity. However, the Corinthos’ happiness over their plan succeeding hits an unexpected roadblock. Margaux (the new DA) argues that Carly’s instability and danger she poses should not be met with treatment at cushy treatment center Shadybrook, but the state institution Ferncliff!

Quel surprise. So the point of this dumb story was to introduce Elizabeth Hendrickson, right? Because we all knew Carly's punishment, whatever it turned out to be, would be short-lived at best.

Julian hears Alexis out; Alexis unloads on Julian.

LOL..Which is it, Show? Also: Zzzz

???? and ??????????

• Love 1

Margaux (the new DA) argues that Carly’s instability and danger she poses should not be met with treatment at cushy treatment center Shadybrook, but the state institution Ferncliff!

I hope she wins.  Given all the history Diane laid out at the trial and Carly blowing off making more appointments with Kevin, that's really where she should be.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, paisley said:

So who is Margaux destined to hookup with? I'm thinking Michael. Thoughts?

Drew. The actors's characters were involved together on a different soap.

23 hours ago, paisley said:

WTF???? Chase and Nelle??? Oh hell no!!! I had convinced myself she'd be gone/dead soon. We don't like her. She is not redeemable or interesting. She sucks!!! She's not even a villain, she's just a time and story suck. Please no. Maybe Chase can just find her dead body and investigate and have a Ruxton Hills situation (ATWT) where the whole cast was at the death scene and has a motive. Death to Nelle. Stay away from Chase. Die Nelle Die. Friday would be good.

I bet, assuming it's a legit spoiler, that he worked on her dead fiance's case and always believed she really did kill him. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/8/2018 at 4:56 PM, nilyank said:

Drew. The actors's characters were involved together on a different soap.

They also dated offscreen and she cheated on him. They're okay now but I imagine being paired on screen would be a bit awkward.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, paisley said:

So who is Margaux destined to hookup with? I'm thinking Michael. Thoughts?

You mean after she hooks up with Sonny, right?  I mean, isn't it some rule that all of the new dark haired petite women on this show get a storyline where they fall for the mumbling mobster? I'm going to go with a wildcard here and say she is destined to be with Griffin after he and Ava break up due to Nelle taking her down when all of this goes south for her.

• Love 4

Oh, god, it drives me nuts they didn't have Diane object when Margaux asked Jason if he thought Carly was insane. That's a legal term with a specific definition, as @GHScorpiosRule mentioned elsewhere, and Jason has absolutely no qualifications to answer that. They could have had Margaux ask him if he thought Carly was unreasonably upset or something and still gotten that point across.

Nelle's mind is on her past

AND

Nelle's past catches up with her

Have Chase and Nelle crossed paths yet? I dread their connection. You know whatever it is will be of the utmost stupidity.

Love is in the air as summer kicks into high gear

LOL. GH is about as romantic as a dirty kitchen sponge.

• Love 10