Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

So Dr. O is trying to kill LWB/FS AND might also take Nina AND also smashed Franco over the head with a bottle?

MY GIRL!

...oh, we're not supposed to be rooting for her?  Huh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
(edited)

Valentin, Maxie, Lulu and Finn all make their way to Wyndemere

[Dr. Michael Easton] saves [LWB/FS].

Obrecht escapes but Curtis catches up with her and drags her to the PCPD.

Goddamn it Dr. Michael Easton!

And if this is Obrecht's exit, it is sooo lame.  Being foiled by Dr. Michael Easton and Curtis for this farce of a redemption story for LWB/FS?  She should go out in a blaze of glory, fighting Anna, like, atop a mountain or something.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And if this is Obrecht's exit, it is sooo lame.  Being foiled by Dr. Michael Easton and Curtis for this farce of a redemption story for LWB/FS?  She should go out in a blaze of glory, fighting Anna, like, atop a mountain or something.

Well, look how they killed Helena. If anyone deserved an operatic-level death, it was Helena Fuckin' Cassadine! Instead she quietly dies in bed after drinking a cup of tea. Gah.

• Love 7

There's a spoiler about Kevin returning to town after visiting Laura.  I don't know if that's supposed to mean the Kevin we've been seeing with Carly is not Kevin, or Kevin just went on this trip after the last time we saw him, or what.

Also, we haven't seen those scenes of Lucy thinking Kevin's acting weird yet.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

There's a spoiler about Kevin returning to town after visiting Laura.  I don't know if that's supposed to mean the Kevin we've been seeing with Carly is not Kevin, or Kevin just went on this trip after the last time we saw him, or what.

Also, we haven't seen those scenes of Lucy thinking Kevin's acting weird yet.

I've already accepted that we won't hear an excuse as to why Laura has been away all this time when Spencer was supposed to be healed six months ago.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

There's a spoiler about Kevin returning to town after visiting Laura.

Soon, FV tweets: "Exciting news about Laura this week on GH!"

Next week: Laura found dead in Amsterdam

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I've already accepted that we won't hear an excuse as to why Laura has been away all this time when Spencer was supposed to be healed six months ago.

Oh I assume Kevin will return and be like, "Welp, Laura dumped me for Luke" or something to that effect, just to snip that dangling thread off in the laziest way possible, a la Dillon disappearing and then cheating on Kiki off-screen.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh I assume Kevin will return and be like, "Welp, Laura dumped me for Luke" or something to that effect, just to snip that dangling thread off in the laziest way possible, a la Dillon disappearing and then cheating on Kiki off-screen.

You joke, but that is my worst fear, that if GF doesn't return the Kevin/Laura relationship will abruptly and randomly be broken off-screen just like Dillon/Kiki were.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

There are rumors she's coming back in the fall, but honestly, even if she does come back I think she'll probably leave quickly again.

Honestly, if they're not going to commit to doing a real story with her?  They shouldn't even bother.  Laura/Genie Francis are great, but the idea of bringing her back for a few episodes to listen to Lulu complain or for Liz's wedding to Franco or something is nauseating.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

There are rumors she's coming back in the fall, but honestly, even if she does come back I think she'll probably leave quickly again.

FV, taking back his $100 raise and 3-month contract offer: "I tried!"

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, LexieLily said:

It is of course going to be played as Drew being the Big Bad Evil (even worse than Julian, gasp) if he goes to the DA or the Feds to share what he knows/can give evidence on re: Jason and Sonny's crimes and of course Sam will be so appalled and we will be meant to sympathize with Sonny and Jason, but I will laugh so hard and I might even applaud the show for a minute if they actually take this route.

Never be on the mobs side. Fat chance . Maybe Drew will help nelle escape. . I can only hope.

I kind of want Nelle to escape scott free, but... I really want Michael to have his baby.  I'd sort of be happy if Nelle gets busted for her scheme, then goes into labor, and in the confusion right after the birth, before she's cuffed to the bed or anything, she books it out of the hospital, promising to return for the baby as soon as she can.  It leaves Michael with his kid, but there is a tension that doesn't really go away and he becomes paranoid and refuses to even let his kid be alone with people he generally trusts, because what if Nelle hurts them to get the baby back.... 

Ok, I have no resolution beyond that in mind....

• Love 3
(edited)

If Michael has the baby, it's inevitable that it will join the Corinthos nursery. Michael doesn't have time to look after it, he's too busy looking after Sonny and Carly running ELQ.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sam tells Jason that Peter’s been apprehended. The two share a moment when Jason makes it clear where his priorities lie.

Jason's priorities lie with CarSon and Michael.  I can't see the show putting that on record though.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Jason's priorities lie with CarSon and Michael.  I can't see the show putting that on record though.

If the moment they share is anything like their moment on the footbridge for the fireworks, how many more moments will they need before KeMo/Sam gets within two feet of SBu/Jason?

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

If Michael has the baby, it's inevitable that it will join the Corinthos nursery.

Then it's done for, because at the Corinthos nursery, one fiftysomething baby demands all the care, attention, and coddling.

I thought this was funny; I saw an argument on another site about whether Sam has a son with "special needs." It started along the lines of "Why is she out [blah blah blah, Curtis, Peter] when she has two young children, including a son with special needs that she never spends time with?" It just shows how irrelevant and plot-pointy both of her kids are. I guess the confusion was related to Danny's deceased namesake, who did have special needs. (I think.) 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2

In what’s been the longest, uneventful summer story in recent soap history, the nonsense with a captive Peter finally comes to a fiery end with a dramatic rescue from an unexpected team.

LOL. When the even soap press is vocally tired of a story, you know it's gone on too long.

Sonny confronts Kevin.

Ugh. 

• Love 4

I have no reasonable reason for it, other than I think Michael was heartbroken when Teddy was taken, on top of Sabrina dying.  And he'd already given Avery back after getting very attached to her.  And he's in his mid twenties, so it's not that odd to have a kid.

They don't know what else to do with him. In some ways, it's nice to see the men get saddled with babies when the writers have run out of ideas, but on the other hand, the show does not need more babies.

• Love 1
(edited)

The show doesn't need more babies and Michael doesn't need a baby. He needs a storyline where he can act as an adult.

I don't wish harm to any child even a fictional one. But this baby needs to be gone since CL is leaving. If the baby lives, Carly and Sonny will take it be be with Avery because Michael will say that since he's a single father and busy as a CEO, he can't possibly take proper care of it and Carly and Sonny would do so much better than he could.  And it will be yet another child CarSon steals and another child that Monica will never get a chance to see because the Quartermaines are Teh Evul..

If CL were staying I could see possible storylines of battles over the baby and money but with Nelle off the board, there's nothing for this child until it's SORASed.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

They'll never SORAS the kid in any significant matter while CD is Michael. Nelle and the baby need to die in childbirth. I don't want the Who?s to end up with this baby because Michael will eventually get it back, and somehow Sonny will blame the Who?s for the mixup. No, thanks. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They'll never SORAS the kid in any significant matter while CD is Michael. Nelle and the baby need to die in childbirth. I don't want the Who?s to end up with this baby because Michael will eventually get it back, and somehow Sonny will blame the Who?s for the mixup. No, thanks. 

We are still waiting for a baby switch. Since Julian keeps sniffing around the biological mother for Lucas and Brad's baby, I imagine that he is going to eventually scare her off. Rather than admit the truth, he will obtain Michael's baby and makes sure Lucas finds it.

• Love 1

I don't think the baby is going to be Michael's. I'm anticipating that we find out Nelle had an affair or ONS off camera. Nelle will be put in prison or dead and the father will also be out of the picture somehow. Then Lucas and Brad will adopt the baby after something happens with the original mother and the adoption falls through. 

• Love 4
Just now, CharethCutestory said:

I don't think the baby is going to be Michael's. I'm anticipating that we find out Nelle had an affair or ONS off camera. Nelle will be put in prison or dead and the father will also be out of the picture somehow. Then Lucas and Brad will adopt the baby after something happens with the original mother and the adoption falls through. 

But there is no reason why Michael wouldn't try to get custody of the baby. Unless the marriage license was signed with invisible ink, he will be the father on the birth certificate as he is married to Nelle.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, nilyank said:

But there is no reason why Michael wouldn't try to get custody of the baby. Unless the marriage license was signed with invisible ink, he will be the father on the birth certificate as he is married to Nelle.

That would be a perfect twist, though -- when someone goes to look at the license, all that would be there would be Ned's signature.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ouinason said:

I have no reasonable reason for it, other than I think Michael was heartbroken when Teddy was taken, on top of Sabrina dying. 

I had 100% forgotten that baby existed.  I was so annoyed he was named after Edward, a person Sabrina never met.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

If he learns he's not the father, he might start proceedings to sever his parental rights (or whatever one does). I can see Sonny and Carly urging him to do this so he isn't saddled with a kid who'd not only his biologically but is connected to that harlot Nelle.

I don't care how the show gets rid of Nelle's baby, I want it gone and for Michael to have no connection and no desire for a connection.

• Love 4

I'm good with it not being his I guess.  It would suck, but be understandable.  I am not for killing it at this stage of the pregnancy or him somehow having a child out there that he doesn't raise.  It's in his character to give up a kid that's not his, he's done it before, but to either give it to the uncles when it is his kid, or just let Nelle swan off with it and not rip the world apart to find it, no.  And he's not good with this kind of angst, on an acting level.  CD is good with some things, I like him more than most seem to, but I don't want to see him act that shit out.  

I  don't need logic, I am a soap fan!!

• Love 2

I think it would be very soapy if something that Michael does causes Nelle to go into premature labour (in what appears to be her fiftieth month of pregnancy) and both Nelle and the baby die.  Then Michael can have an arc where he feels guilty for his plaaaan but he's not actually stuck with a baby he then gives to Sonny and Carly to raise.

• Love 3

Okay, so we heard the (who?) baby is due this week AND we saw in the preview that Nelle (and Michael) might be getting in a car crash.  So, I ask you, WILL WE FINALLY GET A BABY SWAP 2018?!?!

[  ] Sure will!

[  ] Don't think so.

[  ] Geez, TeeVee329, let this go!

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Maybe the baby swap is that the accident kills Nelle's baby, so the switch is that she takes the Who? baby. 

That only works if the actress was sticking around.