Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hey, remember that time when Faison set up a contest in his will where the Jasons had to kill each other and then nobody really mentioned it again.

When did Faison ever care this much about Jason Morgan????

• Love 3

I think there is something in the water in Port Charles, put in by one of the supervillains, that everyone must care about Sonny, Carly and Jason more than their own affairs.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 8

So the show has just pretended the Helena Cassadine/Victor Cassadine angle of Jason's revival doesn't exist. I suppose that's for the best, given that Helena was FROZEN when she was supposed to be turning Jason into her soldier boy and traumatizing Jake on Cassadine Island, but Robin lost two years of her life for nothing, then.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, LexieLily said:

So the show has just pretended the Helena Cassadine/Victor Cassadine angle of Jason's revival doesn't exist. I suppose that's for the best, given that Helena was FROZEN when she was supposed to be turning Jason into her soldier boy and traumatizing Jake on Cassadine Island, but Robin lost two years of her life for nothing, then.

I'm waiting for the rewrite where it comes out that Sonny was the one who really killed Helena so they can prop him up even more.

• Love 2
On 3/27/2018 at 12:23 PM, statsgirl said:

Who cares if it's at the expense of others?  Burton certainly doesn't seem to.

What about the hell Drew has been living in since he found out that his life was erased because he looks like Jason?

What about poor Danny and Scout, who will have the only father they have ever known ripped away from them?

What about Sam, who is being made to look like a frivolous whore?*

None of that is important.  All that is important is that Jason's peenar get serviced.

* - A common fate of any woman involved with this soul-sucking character - Elizabeth was consistently trashed, over and over, in order to build up this POS, so I guess it's not surprising that it's now Sam's turn to be whore-i-fied.

• Love 6

common fate of any woman involved with this soul-sucking character

I hate that I cannot go into a grocery store without seeing Sonny, Sam, Carly and that soul sucking character on the front of a magazine. I voluntarily stopped  watching this show, I don't need or want to be reminded of it when all I'm doing is buying stuff to make stove top mac and cheese for Easter dinner.

They aren't interesting characters, show. And they certainly are not "good" people. If you want me to ever watch again, the four people on the front of your magazine shouldn't be con artists and murderers who constantly get away with their crimes. And who, when something bad does happen to them, you think I'm supposed to feel sorry for. I not only don't feel sorry for them, I just chalk it up to them reaping the harvest of the seeds they've sown.

It especially angers me that people speak about Jason as a "good man". It always has. It always will, because he is anything but.

The only thing that Jason deserves -  is to be locked up in solitary confinement at a federal maximum security penitentiary - at best.

YUP. When I see that an actor says a line like that, when they play a character like that, the actor seems to be buying into the show's LIE (and that's what it is, what it's always been) that Jason is a good person. I mean seriously. I cannot fathom why anyone would think that. It's beyond my comprehension. Sure, like who you like as a fan. Love the character you play, as a an actor, if you WANT to. But denying who he is at his core-a murderous scumbag who deserves a lethal injection-is just ludicrous.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Box305 said:

Ugh, Peter. I'm so annoyed by his presence. I wonder if any other boyfriends are going to get contract roles? 

Check for Kirsten's boyfriend. He's on set 24/7. 

• Love 1

"Will Elizabeth get a visit from one of her siblings?" Well, I fell for that one. I was laying odds on Steven Lars, rather than a third try at Sarah...and of course it was Haychel. I did like Rebecca Budig, and would not mind seeing her back, but I have to remind myself that she counts as one of Elizabeth's siblings.

• Love 2
On 3/29/2018 at 10:59 PM, ulkis said:

I don't think Sam looks like a frivolous whore though.

I agree.  Spineless bitch, yes, by not telling Drew long ago about her conflict.  It would have made sense then and, while it would have hurt, it wouldn't have been as bad as it is now.  But not a frivolous whore.

On 3/31/2018 at 4:31 PM, Hater said:

Check for Kirsten's boyfriend. He's on set 24/7. 

Ugh.  Please no.  I think GH has reached its quota of people who look like they need a shower and good scrubbing.

• Love 1
(edited)

The only person who has displayed dancing ability recently is Billy...shockingly.  They have asked him I think but he doesn't want to do it.  He can actually move though.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1

Mike's disease progresses at an alarming rate

We've all noticed, especially those of us who know something about the real disease.

Carly will not be deterred

And in breaking news -- water is wet.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/2/2018 at 4:37 PM, Asp Burger said:

"Will Elizabeth get a visit from one of her siblings?" Well, I fell for that one. I was laying odds on Steven Lars, rather than a third try at Sarah...and of course it was Haychel. I did like Rebecca Budig, and would not mind seeing her back, but I have to remind myself that she counts as one of Elizabeth's siblings.

I know that it's foolish to hope for nice things on this show but I thought there was potential with Hayden/Elizabeth and CVE seems to be much better about including scenes/stories that develop familial relationships instead of focusing exclusively on shitty romantic relationships. I'd really like to see them develop something there so that Liz isn't completely isolated with Franco. I also want a reveal that Liz/Hayden are siblings through their mother instead of their father but I can't think of a way for FV to make that about Franco

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

This week's promo:

It must really suck to have people mess with your mind, Carls, like, say, when you drug someone, dump booze all over them, and make them think they've tumbled off the wagon?  Ugh, it's impossible to feel bad for her.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

This week's promo:

It must really suck to have people mess with your mind, Carls, like, say, when you drug someone, dump booze all over them, and make them think they've tumbled off the wagon?  Ugh, it's impossible to feel bad for her.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

As you can see: no pity whatsofucking evah for this beast.

• Love 6

#GH - Carly sits down with Kevin to discuss recent events. {April 24}

My gawd, poor Kevin, will his suffering ever end?

Ava meets with Scott. {April 24}

Here for it.

#GH - Julian runs into Lucas! {April 25}

1) Who?

2) Very here for this, it was ridiculous that he wasn't the one who went to see Julian re: staying out of Baby (who?)'s life.

3) I'll laugh if Lucas "running into" Julian is just him going to Charlie's Pub and being, a la Alexis, shocked to see him there.

4) Maybe Lucas could run into his husband sometime, My Archenemies Shelly Altman?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

3) I'll laugh if Lucas "running into" Julian is just him going to Charlie's Pub and being, a la Alexis, shocked to see him there.

Or it will be Julian at GH for some legit reason and Lucas yells at him for stalking or something. Julian always has to have the most evil of intentions, of course.

• Love 1

Oh geez, I could see Julian showing up at the hospital to see Kim and Lucas dragging him in front of her.  "Did you know he used to be a mobster?  He's not even a cool, current one like my brother-in-law!".

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

My gawd, poor Kevin, will his suffering ever end?

Poor Kevin is right. He's stuck babysitting Franco and now he has to deal with the Corinthos mob. I'm sure whatever it is he's getting paid for being a shrink at GH it isn't enough, lol.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

"I had a long, hard day saving lives in the part of the hospital where cameras aren't allowed and just wanted some avocado toast and YOU have to be here?"

"Well, I do own the place."

"I'm so sick of your tired excuses.  Just leave me alone!"

And...scene.

• Love 6

OMG, but imagine if...

Carly: So, Dr. Collins, I came here to talk about--

Kevin: Your unhealthy obsession with Jason Morgan?

Carly: ....nooo.

Kevin: Your lingering guilt over ruining Tony Jones' life?

Carly: ....nooo.

Kevin: Ways to be less of a buttinski bitch?

Carly: NO!  I wanna talk about my dead son.

Kevin: ...ohhhh.

• Love 12

So what is Nelle doing to Carly ? No, I don't care-it's funny. I just wondered. Too bad Jason the "good man" will get in Nelle's face because if the quartet of suck isn't self righteously judging someone else, I'll eat my hat. I don't have a hat-I don't need one-because they'll ALWAYS be painted as righteous. Even when Sam is scrubbing the blood stains out of Jason's tee shirts and Sonny is begging for forgiveness after cheating or killing someone.. It's how the show has always written them and will ALWAYS write them.  Seriously so glad I don't bother anymore. I want to watch a show where people with GOOD hearts exist, and where they are accountable for their actions, good or bad. I'm still looking for such a show, BTW, and if anyone knows of one, let me know.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 4

#GH - Lulu has an awkward run in with Maxie. {April 26} #Laxie

Oh my God, how many times are we going to have the same scene where Maxie screams at Lulu and tells Lulu that she hates her? We get it, Show.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Oh my God, how many times are we going to have the same scene where Maxie screams at Lulu and tells Lulu that she hates her? We get it, Show.

As many times as we're going to have the same scene of Lulu saying she's quitting ~journalism only to then resume her career as Girl Reporter.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As many times as we're going to have the same scene of Lulu saying she's quitting ~journalism only to then resume her career as Girl Reporter.

She had that scene twice. Maybe three, but that's been over with for a couple weeks. But this spoiler sounds slightly different than the usual "Maxie yells at Lulu" scene anyway.

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

52 minutes ago, ulkis said:

She had that scene twice. Maybe three, but that's been over with for a couple weeks. But this spoiler sounds slightly different than the usual "Maxie yells at Lulu" scene anyway.

Maybe they will change it up.  Maybe we will have Maxie rekindle her affair with Lucky and as they are stumbling into the hotel room of the Metro Court, they will find that the room was double booked when they stumble upon Lulu having sex with the ghost of Tony Jones. That would definitely be awkward.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael hasn’t “sizzled” with any love interest, IMO.

This. CD sucks on many different levels imo.  Acting. His looks.  Zero charisma. And the inability to grow a beard.

• Love 3