Type keyword(s) to search

Shipper Wars: Favorite And Least Favorite TV Couples

• Start Topic

On 8/29/2020 at 8:28 AM, roamyn said:

I’ve just started watching Supernatural , and WTF?!!!  Fans ship Sam & Dean?  Seriously?  They’re brothers!  That’s just such a different level of ick. 

I love Supernatural and - OMG this is beyond creepy.

I’m a happily married woman of 25 years, but I do appreciate both actors on my screen. (I’m just saying)

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't remember whether it was Soren Kierkegaard or Eric Cartman who said, "Simon & Simon were not brothers in real life, but only on television" but it is a philosophical point I often return to.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ABay said:

I don't remember whether it was Soren Kierkegaard or Eric Cartman who said, "Simon & Simon were not brothers in real life, but only on television" but it is a philosophical point I often return to.

I often just think about "Fan Fiction" (ep 200).  Although I managed to avoid the Supernatural shipping to a degree that making fun of it was good enough payoff for me.  Most of the forums I read just argued ad nauseam on which of them was getting worse treatment from the writers/showrunners which put everything at odds enough that no one was fessing up to shipping them.

Also South Park is the Authoritah on fandom driven shipping as evidenced by Tweek x Craig.

• Love 3

While I disliked Angel/Cordy, I got that relationship better than Spuffy. It wasn't as WTF for me. However, watching old Angel episodes, I really loved Cordy and Doyle. I want Whendon to write a comic about how they are Higher Beings together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I love the David and Patrick, John and Moira, and Ted and Alexis on Schitt's Creek.  They're so loving and patient with each other.  I especially love David and Patrick's playfulness.  I am so glad my kids convinced me to give the series another try. 

• Love 6

In Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Bucky and Sam's sister weren't a couple, but that first, flirty hello between the 2 of them was so cute, I was hoping we'd see a moment of them bonding during the final scene,  opening the door for the possibility. I could get behind them as a couple.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Shannon L. said:

In Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Bucky and Sam's sister weren't a couple, but that first, flirty hello between the 2 of them was so cute, I was hoping we'd see a moment of them bonding during the final scene,  opening the door for the possibility. I could get behind them as a couple.

I definitely saw a spark in the little screen time they had.  Plus he’s good with her kids.  I hope in future movies they have more interactions.   In the finale 

Spoiler

I totally think when he was carrying the kids with one arm while casually chatting with Sarah at the ending cookout that he was showing off for her.  

• Love 5

I would totally go for Sarah and Bucky hooking up, even (and especially) if it annoyed Sam. Hell, if 

Spoiler

they hadn’t decided to completely ruin Sharon as a character I would have loved to see her and Sam hooking up.

• Love 4

Eh, I still want to see Bucky develop a Thin Man-esque relationship with another spy/agent/superhero. The MCU didn't carry over his relationship with Natasha, but the The Winter Soldier comic book, with him and Natasha working as a couple, was so much fun - full of sexy spy shenanigans, Cold War style espionage and witty banter, that I want to see MCU Bucky recreate it with... someone.

Yelena, Monica, Carol, Shulkie, Nakia, Domino someone new to the MCU, I'm not fussy.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Danny Franks said:

Eh, I still want to see Bucky develop a Thin Man-esque relationship with another spy/agent/superhero. The MCU didn't carry over his relationship with Natasha, but the The Winter Soldier comic book, with him and Natasha working as a couple, was so much fun - full of sexy spy shenanigans, Cold War style espionage and witty banter, that I want to see MCU Bucky recreate it with... someone.

Yelena, Monica, Carol, Shulkie, Nakia, Domino someone new to the MCU, I'm not fussy.

That would have been great. Again

Spoiler

if the show hadn’t decided to ruin Sharon and turn her into a villain, they could have easily used her for that, since she too was a spy and a fugitive on the run. They could have gone from sniping at each other to bonding over mutual experiences and banter. But the Stucky fans would have thrown a bitch fit over that too. 🙄

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Danny Franks said:

Yeah, you and I have discussed this on another thread in the movie section.  I have never read an MCU comic so the movie franchise is all I know.  I'm fascinated with their story line and would love to have seen it.  I can see your points about Bucky and another spy--that would make for some great moments, too.  But, there was something about Bucky now at peace and able to have fun that makes the idea of him and a civilian (although, one who understands the life like Sarah or Hawkeye's wife) really appealing to me, too.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, Shannon L. said:

Yeah, you and I have discussed this on another thread in the movie section.  I have never read an MCU comic so the movie franchise is all I know.  I'm fascinated with their story line and would love to have seen it.  I can see your points about Bucky and another spy--that would make for some great moments, too.  But, there was something about Bucky now at peace and able to have fun that makes the idea of him and a civilian (although, one who understands the life like Sarah or Hawkeye's wife) really appealing to me, too.

He just looks so content and at home with the Wilson family as a whole.  Plus I really like Sarah.   She’s a civilian who gets the job that Sam and Bucky do.  

• Love 4
On 8/29/2020 at 9:36 PM, Annber03 said:

Oh, just wait'll you hear about the people who ship the actors themselves. And I don't just mean ship them in a "occasionally might write a fic about them or enjoy how fun they are together in interviews and such" sort of way, I mean full on tinhatting, "they're totally secret lovers for real" sort of way.

Yep, that happens on a present show I enjoy, just creepy. It gets another level of ick when the actors actually hook up in real life.

Anyway, one of the best ships I've ever been on board with was Meredith and Derek, from Grey's Anatomy, that love was something else. I'm not a 'cry to fiction' kind of person, but I cried when she unplugged him, felt like part of my life was fading away there. Now the show keeps trying to find someone else for her and it's one failure after another.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Danny Franks said:

Isn't that what he has with Sam? I know Marvel isn't going to go there romantically, but fun, bickery, sometimes flirty shenanigans with emotional intimacy is the Bucky and Sam relationship. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, vibeology said:

Isn't that what he has with Sam? I know Marvel isn't going to go there romantically, but fun, bickery, sometimes flirty shenanigans with emotional intimacy is the Bucky and Sam relationship. 

I enjoyed when a YouTuber referred to Falcon and the Winter Soldier as a romantic comedy with explosions.     I thought after Civil War that Sam/Bucky had the potential to be an epic Snark to Love romance but didn’t think Disney would got through with it.  Instead they are more like bickering brothers than sparring lovers. I was disappointed that they didn’t go with a romantic storyline with Sam/Bucky.  Still I am on board for Bucky/Sarah despite their minuscule screen time. There’s a spark there and it’s sweet how they smile around each other.  And Bucky with Sarah’s kids is so appealing.  Seeing Bucky so relaxed and at home is lovely.  I feel like he really needed a home and that he has that now.  He has people to return to when he isn’t fighting regardless of whether or not he ends up romancing one of the Wilson siblings.

As for Sharon and Sam, she was definitely checking him out when he had his shirt off.  So I wondered where that might go but now they’ve taken Sharon in a direction that makes a romance unlikely.  One thing though is 

Spoiler

Sharon could have let Karli kill Sam and then eliminate Karli.  She’s working against Sam but doesn’t want him dead.  I don’t know what that means yet.  Maybe she’s just using the friendship for her own ends or maybe she does care about him.

Edited by Luckylyn
  • Love 3

In all the movies Sam hasn't had a love interest and I don't know if he has one in the comics. He had that little flirty moment with Natasha and it was so cute I was low key shipping them and hoping they had some good times with each other while on the run. That's a bust now though.

I'm all about Bucky's flirting with Sarah. There's the old charmer back again. She was into it too. 

• Love 5

“I was disappointed that they didn’t go with a romantic storyline with Sam/Bucky.”

I’m ecstatic that they didn’t go with a romantic storyline with Sam/Bucky.

• Love 8

Adam and Eric on Sex Education. Not since Luke and Laura from General Hospital has a show given such "not the right message" about who to pursue a relationship with. Adam was Eric's bully.  I have not problem with Adam being bi, but Eric can find someone that he"sparkles" with that didn't make him fear going to school for years? Good for Adam apologizing but no one, not straight or gay, should be in a relationship with someone they were in constant fear of. Being antagonists is one thing if both parties have somewhat of an equally footing, but Eric dating his former bully, no. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, Macbeth said:

Justified.  I was a fan of whatever relationship Raylan Givens found himself in - as it always meant Timothy Olyphant was taking off his shirt.  😍

2042427656_justrgur-cl-under(2).thumb.jpg.6c84a31c4dba0be42052ce0c76582dbd.jpg

My husband and I are rewatching Justified and had a conversation about how stupid all of Raylan’s partners are. He sure knows how to pick them. Although he is the common denominator, so perhaps he is the real problem. (I also theorized that Raylan is nothing more than Jimmy McNulty with a hat and a drawl.)

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/24/2021 at 5:23 AM, Ambrosefolly said:

Adam and Eric on Sex Education. Not since Luke and Laura from General Hospital has a show given such "not the right message" about who to pursue a relationship with. Adam was Eric's bully.  I have not problem with Adam being bi, but Eric can find someone that he"sparkles" with that didn't make him fear going to school for years? Good for Adam apologizing but no one, not straight or gay, should be in a relationship with someone they were in constant fear of. Being antagonists is one thing if both parties have somewhat of an equally footing, but Eric dating his former bully, no. 

If it wasn't already a gross idea for a bully to hook up with the person he bullied, just because they're both gay (or bi, in Adam's case) it was compounded by the scene in which Eric flat out said "you made me afraid every day." That's just... a whole fucking parade of red flags distilled into one sentence.

But now they've set up that Adam is the dangerous bad boy for Eric to lust after and Eric is apparently the crutch Adam will use to come to terms with who he is and what he wants. And it is so, so messed up.

Unfortunately, the show may push unhealthy relationship dynamics even further if they have Maeve and Isaac get together. The writers have talked about wanting to show a disabled person in a sexual relationship, which is laudable but George Robinson, who plays Isaac, has stressed in interviews that a big part of dealing with sex as a disabled person is trust and honesty. But we know that any relationship they might embark on would be built on the invasion of privacy of Isaac deleting the voicemail from Otis that was on her phone, then presumably lying about it.

• Love 5
(edited)

There’s a really great YouTube video about shipping.  It’s long but she includes time stamps in her description so you can jump to the topics that interests you. It’s really comprehensive covering pro-shipping, anti-shipping, fans harassing each other, race, gender, sexuality, intersectionality, problematic ships, etc…. It’s a good starting point for conversation.  She mostly discusses tv ships but also has a great section about Finn, Rylo, and Star Wars.

Purity Culture & Fandom

She brought up something interesting about performative activism and shipping where people will use support of a particular group to push their ship but don’t care about the issue in the real world.  It’s about scoring points so your ship wins but not really about addressing the issue.

Edited by Luckylyn
  • Useful 8

I really did like Joyce and Bob as a couple on Stranger Things. He was a great guy, treated her the way she deserved, and was nothing but kind to her sons without trying to shoehorn his way into bonding with them. 

I’m not saying I hate the idea of a Joyce and Hopper hookup…I just really wish the show hadn’t killed off Bob to make it happen.

• Love 13
On 5/31/2021 at 7:56 AM, Luckylyn said:

There’s a really great YouTube video about shipping.  It’s long but she includes time stamps in her description so you can jump to the topics that interests you. It’s really comprehensive covering pro-shipping, anti-shipping, fans harassing each other, race, gender, sexuality, intersectionality, problematic ships, etc…. It’s a good starting point for conversation.  She mostly discusses tv ships but also has a great section about Finn, Rylo, and Star Wars.

Purity Culture & Fandom

She brought up something interesting about performative activism and shipping where people will use support of a particular group to push their ship but don’t care about the issue in the real world.  It’s about scoring points so your ship wins but not really about addressing the issue.

Oh, maaaaaaaan do I have stories about that! This is something that started over on Tumblr in the early 2010s, then really began taking off around 2016 between the Star Wars hate boner for Reylo and Voltron: Legendary Defender, a show that spectacularly missed it's mark for it's ending in a way only rivaled by Game of Thrones and HIMYM.

But the latter in particular sparked a wave of performative "activism" in shipping when one group of shippers decided the best way to make their pairing canon was to call the other rival ship pedophilia because of a seven year age difference (both were over 18, FTR). For a lotta reasons, neither was planned for by creators but unlike in olden days, the trend didn't stop there. This purity went spreading to every other fandom and took all kinds of other ridiculous turns like "height differences causes power imbalances," "men who date child-faced/short women are sus" and my personal favorite, "Star Trek doesn't need straight wimen fetishizing slash," the ridiculousness of which requires no explaination to anyone remotely familiar with the history of fandom.

This is a completely abridged history of events, but this video gets it mostly right, and it's a good discussion. I'm just so glad I was a teenager twenty years ago and didn't get pulled into this kind of stuff.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

Watching Superman & Lois on the CW has re-sparked my love for Lois Lane and Clark Kent.  They have been my ultimate OTP since Lois & Clark:  The New Adventures of Superman hardwired them into my brain as the ultimate romance.  And while I did think (unpopular opinion coming, I know) that the “Clois” relationship was the best thing about both Smallville and all of the DCEU movies with Cavill and Adams, Superman & Lois is the first time in quite awhile that I have completely adored nearly everything about the portrayal of the relationship (from writing to acting to casting people with actual chemistry).

I’m also a big, big fan of Chloe Decker and Lucifer Morningstar (“Deckerstar”) on Lucifer.  Lucifer S1 definitely has some dated come-ons in terms of Lucifer making inappropriate workplace remarks to Chloe, but man, what he eventually goes through for her gets it all back on track.

What can I say about my love for these couples?  I am just a complete sucker for an all-powerful yet decent person trying to do good (who could have really anyone in the world) falling for one extraordinary “ordinary” human (also decent and trying to do good).  And they fall so hard that the only way to describe it is “perpetual devotion.”

Most of my ships in general either have a tragic ending or never even fully get together, so Clois and Deckerstar have the added benefit that I’m reasonably confident of a happy ending (knock on wood).

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

Most of my ships in general either have a tragic ending or never even fully get together, so Clois and Deckerstar have the added benefit that I’m reasonably confident of a happy ending (knock on wood).

Except that Lucifer is immortal and Chloe is not.  Despite Luci becoming 

Spoiler

The new God

there is nothing that says he still won’t burn up if he returns to Heaven.  Decker star is almost certainly end game, but IMO he’ll become human to live out his mortal days w/her. 

• Love 1
(edited)

A least favorite one, mistake of the season: Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton, in Chicago PD. They couldn't sell lemonade on a hot summer day if their lives depended on it, let alone a couple in love. I can't even say they have no chemistry cause they haven't a clue what that means to begin with, it was all cringy and unpleasant to watch. For the life of me, I'll never understand why a show forces on its audience a couple that has fiasco written all over it even before it actually happens. 

Edited by Lya167
  • Love 3

Favorites:

Peter and Elizabeth on ER (I am also one of a small group who liked Mark and Elizabeth and am to this day salty about all the angst they had to go through)

Max and Helen, Lauren and Leyla and Iggy and Martin on New Amsterdam

I don’t think they’re together because I don’t watch regularly but I love the potential of Rollins and Carisi on SVU. (Correct me if I’m wrong.)

Least favorite:

Abby and Luka on ER (Someone already asked this a few pages/years back, but what did anyone see in Abby? I find it hard to believe anyone who argues that these two are a happy and healthy couple who work on their marriage. 

Mateo and Jeff on Superstore. It never seemed appropriate to me since Jeff was some kind of corporate bigwig. 

Blaine and Karofsky and Will and Terri on Glee. 

• Love 1
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Cloud9Shopper said:

Peter and Elizabeth on ER 

Ah... Peter and Elizabeth.  Man, they were a great couple.  Eriq LaSalle and Alex Kingston has some really fab chemistry.  I hate that they broke up altho I totally got Eriq's perspective on why he asked the show to end the romance.

Interestingly, it is a similar reason that Floyd gives to Bloom for on screen for ending their relationship on New Amsterdam some 25+ years later.

And speaking of New Amsterdam, I too and interested to see where Max and Helen go.  There is no denying the chemistry which is pretty incredible and has been for the past three seasons.

Edited by DearEvette
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

Ah... Peter and Elizabeth.  Man, they were a great couple.  Eriq LaSalle and Alex Kingston has some really fab chemistry.  I hate that they broke up altho I totally got Eriq's perspective on why he asked the show to end the romance.

Interestingly, it is a similar reason that Floyd gives to Bloom for on screen for ending their relationship on New Amsterdam some 25+ years later.

And speaking of New Amsterdam, I too and interested to see where Max and Helen go.  There is no denying the chemistry which is pretty incredible and has been for the past three seasons.

I always thought that even when Georgia was alive that Max and Helen had better chemistry and that if Georgia had lived, she and Max would divorce at some point. (And for the moment I can’t stand her mother Gwen/Luna’s grandmother and this custody battle she has no shot of winning.) 

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

I always thought that even when Georgia was alive that Max and Helen had better chemistry and that if Georgia had lived, she and Max would divorce at some point. (And for the moment I can’t stand her mother Gwen/Luna’s grandmother and this custody battle she has no shot of winning.) 

(edited)
1 hour ago, DearEvette said:

Ah... Peter and Elizabeth.  Man, they were a great couple.  Eriq LaSalle and Alex Kingston has some really fab chemistry. 

I agree; they were probably the show's best romantic pairing.  I'm glad Eriq LaSalle asked the writers to end it, and that they did, but I sure wish they'd cast someone more interesting as Benton's next love interest.  I'm glad their friendship remained.

2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I kind of liked Abby and Luka together.

I probably could have had he not beaten someone to death on their first date.  Kinda hard to get past someone who engages in extrajudicial execution for mugging or someone who says yes, please to a second date with said person.

Edited by Bastet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

I agree; they were probably the show's best romantic pairing.  I'm glad Eriq LaSalle asked the writers to end it, and that they did, but I sure wish they'd cast someone more interesting as Benton's next love interest.

I probably could have had he not beaten someone to death on their first date.  Kinda hard to get past someone who engages in extrajudicial execution for mugging or someone who says yes, please to a second date with said person.

Abby and Luka were a great couple when I was 15 and just thought Luka was hot and Abby was gutsy for going for the first kiss and asking him out. They’re not as good when I’m in my 30s and can see how miserable Abby is and how Luka had to drag her to the altar. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Ah... Peter and Elizabeth.  Man, they were a great couple. 

LOL -- I saw these names and thought of White Collar. The Peter and Elizabeth there were pretty great too!

• Love 7

Abby and Luka were a great couple when I was 15 and just thought Luka was hot and Abby was gutsy for going for the first kiss and asking him out. They’re not as good when I’m in my 30s and can see how miserable Abby is and how Luka had to drag her to the altar.

To me, they had some nice chemistry together, and that was good enough for me.

• Love 1

Word to the wise -- Do NOT get invested in a villain couple in a Berlanti show; you're heart will get broken every time!  😭 😭 😭

They're villains, so I'm not really expecting a happy ending; but I was still hoping they'd work and stay together for longer before everything implodes.

Anyone got examples of villain couples that lasted a whole season or more?

2 hours ago, Trini said:

Ava and Boyd lasted for multiple seasons on Justified. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Trini said:

Word to the wise -- Do NOT get invested in a villain couple in a Berlanti show; you're heart will get broken every time!  😭 😭 😭

They're villains, so I'm not really expecting a happy ending; but I was still hoping they'd work and stay together for longer before everything implodes.

Dare I ask what Berlanti show you’re talking about?

Example: Angel - Angelus and Darla, although it was a dead coupling before Buffy/Angel even started but their centuries-long relationship of terror was told via flashbacks.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, kariyaki said:

Dare I ask what Berlanti show you’re talking about?

Several; but the two in particular that hurt me this past season were Batwoman (Alice/Ocean) and Kung Fu (Zhilan/Kerwin).

Edited by Trini
oy, grammar

I recently rewatched Sons of Anarchy and hated almost everyone. I don’t remember that being the case when I first watched it. I was more than a bit pleased that so many characters died before the series end. But, I like to imagine that Nero and Wendy are living a quiet life on ranch in Mexico with all of the kids. I think they make a nice couple.

• Love 2

I used to love them but on rewatch I hated Alex and Izzie as a couple on Greys Anatomy. I thought it was one way and hated how much his character was made to feel inferior to the ever frustrating Izzie. The way she left him high and dry has been brushed aside as having to be the case because of Katherine Heigls abrupt exit (a a point of contention) but to be honest I thought it was in character for her to just up and leave him without a second thought while he was left devastated. She never thought he was worthy of her.

It is so so frustrating that he ended up with her and left Jo who was always loyal and loving to be with a woman who treated him like shit. While it was clearly the result of Justin Chambers abrupt departure (another point of contention) it’s still just irritating. It’s an unpopular opinion but I really liked him and Jo together. If only because she actually appeared to love him as he was and I thought while the initial coupling was forced they did really gel and work well off each other.

The lesson here is not to invest too heavily in the couples of a high profile show that’s gone on for way too long. Most of the actors will leave at different points combusting whichever couple you’ve invested in. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/14/2021 at 8:56 PM, Peace 47 said:

Watching Superman & Lois on the CW has re-sparked my love for Lois Lane and Clark Kent.  They have been my ultimate OTP since Lois & Clark:  The New Adventures of Superman hardwired them into my brain as the ultimate romance.  And while I did think (unpopular opinion coming, I know) that the “Clois” relationship was the best thing about both Smallville and all of the DCEU movies with Cavill and Adams, Superman & Lois is the first time in quite awhile that I have completely adored nearly everything about the portrayal of the relationship (from writing to acting to casting people with actual chemistry).

I have loved Clark and Lois since I was a little girl, since the Superman movies they have to be my ultimate OTP. Having said that I’ve loved every version of them from the original movies in the 70’s, to Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, to Smallville, to the DCU and finally to Superman and Lois. I think all the writers have gotten them well and all the actors have had tons of chemistry. Tyler & Bitsie are great as Clark and Lois, great chemistry and very believable as desperately in love. Also I love how S&L writes their relationship, as equals, they trust eachother completely, Lois infinite trust in Clark was beautiful last episode. She knew he would fight and win and he did. Her love, his love for her and their love for their children was what saved him. Lois Lane is always, always the key. I’m also enjoying them as parents, they’ve done a great job with their boys and I love the family aspect of Superman and Lois. 

What you said about unpopular opinion about their love being the best part of the movies etc. I wonder how someone can watch Superman’s story and not like his love story with Lois? Especially since imo Lois Lane is the only love interest that is so intertwined with his story that there is no Superman without Lois Lane. 

Edited by tvwatchergordis
  • Love 3
On 7/20/2020 at 11:13 PM, Dr.OO7 said:

Even though they never got together, Matt and Alesha from Law & Order UK. It really says something for their chemistry and how much Matt could convey with a look (Jamie Bamber is incredible at non-verbal acting) that fanfic writers could pick up on it--there'a a series that's been running for a DECADE that has them as the blissfully married parents of two.

I'm sure I'm going to get blasted for this, but I don't care--ER's Doug and Carol.

And an unusual choice, but Danny and Linda of Blue Bloods. How unbelievably refreshing to have a TV drama with a genuinely happily married couple. And on a cop show, no less, where dysfunctional marriages and/or divorce are the norm. 

Can you point me to the Aleesha:Matt stories? I tried to find it but to no availI tried to find it but to no avail

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

https://archiveofourown.org/tags/Matt Devlin*s*Alesha Phillips/works

I don't read or ship them, AO3 is just really easy to search. Enjoy!

Thanks. I found these earlier. I remember the fanfiction that PP mentioned, there was also an epic one after her assault. I can't find them on AO3 or on fanfiction.net though.  It might have been on Tumblr or livejournal,  But my initial searches are fruitless.

21 minutes ago, roseslg said:

Thanks. I found these earlier. I remember the fanfiction that PP mentioned, there was also an epic one after her assault. I can't find them on AO3 or on fanfiction.net though.  It might have been on Tumblr or livejournal,  But my initial searches are fruitless.

Some authors delete their fic if they are turning it into original fic. So it might be gone. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, roseslg said:

There's also the LOUK page on fanfiction.net:

https://m.fanfiction.net/tv/Law-and-Order-UK/

Go all the way to the last page to find the first story by StorybookGirl77, Delayed Shock and then take it from there.

And when you find the stories by Airborne Girl, go to her specific page to find the story "Deck The Halls" (she can't post it on the main one because it's basically R-rated.

Back on topic. . . Jack and Claire from L&O, another couple who we never actually saw together, but that was just strongly implied.

• Love 1